Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > every rose has its thorn

New Perspective.

by Zeldafan 0 reviews

I hug her and I now know that everything will be all right.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 2212 words

0Unrated
I feel warm, comfortable and most of all safe. It seems around 7-ish because it is still a little dark outside, but I can see the shade of twilight fading by the sun rising up. I try to inch my way out of the bed but I realise that Brendon has his arms wrapped around my waist. I can wait, besides I don't mind staring at his face while he sleeps, not trying to sound creepy though, its just he looks so peaceful and well-rested.

I snuggle into Brendon thinking he is asleep.

"Your so beautiful." I whisper not realising that he heard.

"You to." he whispers. He flickers his chocolate brown eyes open and stares at me, he smirks.

"Oh, good morning. I didn't realise you were awake" I kiss his nose sweetly and he crunches his face up adorably.

"Me neither, until I heard you say that." he giggle a little, and I blush.

"I need to get dressed and see my mum today, I need to see if she is all right." I begin to get out of bed when Brendon grips tightly of my hand.

"Can we go a little bit later, I want 5 more minutes of hugs please." Brendon smiles and that makes me weak at the knee, but how can I refuse?. I place myself into the warmth of the cover and snuggle into Brendon. no sound, no talk, just hugging each other, nothing else was needed until..

BANG BANG BANG "OPEN THIS DOOR NOW RYAN."

I jump in shock, as does Brendon. We look at each other for a few seconds before I say.. "am I waking up from a dream or something because I swear to god I just heard my drunk farther."

"DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE."

"Shit, I better go out there and see what is wrong."

"No, please, he will beat you up if he is this angry." Brendon grips my hand tightly but I shake it off, put some fresh clothes on and stroll to the door. I take a deep breath and open the door.

"He-hello?" I see my farther, his eyes are fuming with fire, his teeth are grinding together and his fist is clenched but yet, he looks so young. I am still back in 1986.

"Are you Ryan?!" he says through grinding teeth.

I gulp. "Y-yes, why?"

"Why were you with my wife in the hospital?!" he literally screams at me.

I have to think of an excuse quickly. "Umm, well I am a friend of your wife's you see and I thought I would stop by and see how she was doing and I know that she is all ways in so I looked into the window and I saw her laying on the floor. So I took her to the hospital." Nice save Ryan.

"Umm, may I ask how do you know that I took her?" I say through gulps.

"I got home and wanted to know where my wife was, then I got a phone call from the doctor saying that a Ryan came in a took her, I got really angry and decided to investigate who this 'Ryan' was."

"Is she ok?" I ask seeming very upset.

"She is fine, I don't want you speaking to my wife ever again!"

"Why? she is my friend, I do have a right."

SLAP don't you talk to me like that! How dare you." I have a hand print on my face.

"If you go anywhere near my wife again, I will kill you Ryan." he gives me an evil smirk and walks of.

I shut the door, I rub my hand across my fiery red skin that was slapped and I stand there in shock, mouth open, eyes wide and tears forming in my eye. My back is turned to Brendon.

"R-Ryan" I turn and see Brendon sat there on the bed with a cover pulled over him, he is also crying.

I walk into the room and sit on the bed, still with my expression.

"Let me see." Brendon turns the attention to my cheek and he gently pulls my hand off of it.

a massive hand print is plastered on my face and to be honest, it stings like fuck.

"Oh Ry." he gently strokes his hand over my cheek. after what seemed like hours with the same facial expression, I finally break down onto Brendon crying and whining like a little kid that has scraped his knee, bawling out like crazy.

"Shh, Shh you farther is a dick. I reckon when your mum wakes up she will divorce him straight away." Brendon says trying to make me cry less.

"I need to see how she is doing, because if he is there when she wakes up then that will be it." I wipe the tears away from my face and lay down on the bed. followed by Brendon.

"I just wish she would wake up." I say staring into the white ceiling.

Brendon kisses my forehead, them kisses makes everything deal able.

"I am going to see her, I don't care what happens. I need to see if she is ok." I say whilst putting a jacket on.

"I will come with you, someone needs to take care of you." he smirks a little.

Brendon puts his clothes on and we race down the street to the hospital.

"Hello, is George Ross here?" The receptionist stares at me and Brendon for a moment before saying. "No, he left the hospital yesterday, why may I ask?"

"Oh no reason, just to see if he was here, is all, umm can we see Catherine please?" I hope she says yes.

"Sure, you know where the room is right?"

"Yes, its down the hall."

"Good." She carries on with her paperwork.

I open the door and she is still asleep, she is so beautiful it is killing me to see what would happen if she doesn't wake up.

Brendon puts his hand onto my shoulder. "We have 2 days Ryan." he said it so calmly.

"I know Bren, I know."

We stay in the hospital for about 3 hours until..

--

The door slams open, his eyes are gleaming red, his face looks like lava has spilled all over it. His teeth were grinding together and his ears looked as if there was steam coming out of them, me and Brendon jump out of our seats to see my farther, standing there pissed off as hell.

"You- You fucking ass hole! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE!" The receptionist behind me is trying to get through to aid my mother but she can't budge from my farther. He obviously done something to her as well, she has a red blotch on her face.

"Leave them alone, they are only here to see there friend." the receptionist says whilst punching his back, that does nothing to the huge tall figure that has now turned to face her.

SLAP "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" he screams as the receptionist hits the floor with a massive crash.

"Hey, she never done anything to you, fucking leave her alone!" I shout trying to help, but that does me no good. He runs towards me, grabs me and pins me up against the hospital wall with a thud.

"FUCK YOU! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, THEN MY WIFE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HERE." He states.

"Leave him alone!" Brendon screams trying to help me by smacking his arm, but him being so huge, one little flick and Brendon is on the other side of the room on the floor, unconscious.

That's when my blood boiled, this is what I have been waiting for all of my life, it has come to this moment when he crossed the line and made me so red that my face was like blood and nothing else.

"Fucking. Leave. Him. ALONE."

PUNCH I hit him so hard in the face that it made him fall to the floor and drop me. wow that fucking felt good.

5 paramedics all men rush into the room and look at me.

"Self defence" I claim and they nod. The all pick him up and put him onto a stretcher.

"What is going to happen to him? I ask as the begin to carry him out of the room.

"Oh, well he is going to be taken to court for abusing, did he abuse his wife too?"

"Yeah, that's why she is here in the first place." I sigh.

"Well, its a good thing he is being taken away otherwise that baby would grow up to be tortured."

Yeah, you don't say?

The paramedics walk out of the room to aid my farther, but after that he will be in court.
I help the receptionist up by putting out my hand. She grabs it.

"Thank you very much, you are a very nice man." she smiles and walks back to her desk.

I smile and then I look over to Brendon who is laying there.

I run over him him and kneel down, I grab his hand.

"Bre-Brendon?" I stroke his cheek gently.

"Brendon, wake up, please?" I say through tired sobs.

I slowly place his lips against mine and I see not only fireworks but roses and candy and lovely things in the background whilst I close my eyes. That has never happened before, It must mean something.

I open my eyes to see Brendons eyes flutter open.

"Oh Ry!" he wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me like there is no tomorrow.

"Are you okay, where did he hurt you?" I sound very worried.

"I am fine, I don't think anything is wrong with me." he smiles.

"What happened after I got knocked out?"

"I punched him, I have been waiting all of my life to do so and the time was right. And luckily enough I punched him too hard and he fell to the floor." I grinned at the thought of my farther being punched by me.

I stand up and I pull Brendon up with me.

I see he has a bruise on his left cheek and I panic.

"Oh gosh, let me get you an ice pack from a nurse, you wait here, sit down!" I order, trying to help him.

he giggles at me panicking because it was only a bruise. I run out of the hallway and ask a nurse where an ice pack is, she leads me to the icy area where they keep the dead bodies, she obviously doesn't let me in for hygienic reasons, so I stand and wait. She comes back with an icepack. I thank her and she smiles. I lead my way back to Brendon.

I open the door and I drop the ice pack...

"C-Catherine?" I stare at the woman gracefully sat up sitting on the hospital bed laughing and talking to Brendon.

"Ryan, she is alive." Brendon cry's with joy.

She turns around to face me. Her hair hasn't been washed for days but that doesn't stop her from having the best curls in the world, I watch as she brushes her curls from her cheek to behind her ear, but they gently topple over back to the same place they started. Her eyes gleam a perfect hazel colour like the stars glistening in the night time. and her pearly white teeth shine as she smiles.

"Hello, Ryan." Her voice sounded more confident now, more.. happy.

"H-hello Catherine." I am still standing there in shock.

"Here, Brendon here is your ice pack." I pick the stone cold ice pack off of the rubble like floor and place it on Brendon's lap.

"How did he get that?" Catherine says in shock.

"Your husband." I snap.

"Oh." we looks down at her bump which has gotten bigger now.

Silence fills the stuffy air.

"Maybe I should go and tell the receptionist that Catherine has gotten out of her comer." Brendon obviously knows that I need to talk to her. He makes his way out of the room closing the door behind him.

"Catherine-" I was cut off by my mother placing her silky smooth fingers onto my lips.

"I know what you are going to say, and I want to, trust me I really do want to divorce him but the only thing that is stopping me is the fact that I am scared Ryan. I am scared that no other man will treat me right and also with the baby coming and all, I might never find someone because I have a new born with me." She sniffles while she looks at her bump.

"Hey, its okay I am sure there are loads of men out there who treat woman right, and besides you are beautiful, I know plenty of men who would want to be with you, baby or not." I say.

"Just promise me that you will divorce him, you can see why I am asking you this, right?" she nods.

"I will, I-I promise." she smiles and looks back up at me.

I hug her and I now know that everything will be all right.



Ooooooo, 'twas it good? making moree as soon as possible ;D
Sign up to rate and review this story