Categories > Original > Drama > Chicana

Who's your papi?

by sickly_ill

He started kissing me and hitting that right stop as hard as he could. I felt sweat start to trickle from my body.

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-07-08 - Updated: 2012-07-08 - 4624 words

?Blocked
When I woke up the next morning, there was no warmth next to me. I rolled over and smelled the pillow. He left his scent behind. I smile and sit up. Out of the corner I see a paper on my nightstand. I pick it up and read it.
Hey Baby,
Last night was amazing. Your kisses, your smell, falling asleep next to you, and waking up with you in my arms. But I had to scatter before your Dad woke up. But don’t worry; I’ll be by around noon to pamper you. And don’t get up in a rush. You might be a little sore.
Love,
Marcelino
He even used correct grammar and punctuation. I smiled and laid back down. I bit my lip and sat up again. If he was coming over then I needed to look cute. I slowly get out of bed and jump in the shower. As I come out of the shower, a towel wrapped around my body, I walk into my room and notice the big blood stain on my sheets. I freak out! Did I start my period? I wasn’t due for another week. But then I remember I read this book, and in the book this girl loses her virginity and there’s blood all over the sheets. Now I’m just embarrassed and wondering if Ruben saw it before leaving. I quickly rip off my sheets and throw them on the floor. It was 10:45 AM so I had enough time to go to the store and get new sheets. I quickly throw on a large shirt, basketball shorts and my Ugg boots, grab my purse and my car keys and head out. With wet hair I run out of my house and head to the store in my car. I rush to Target and jog to the sheets aisle. I was in need of a full bed set. I finally spot one in giraffe print. I grab it look for new comforters as well. I see a zebra print comforter, at least it won’t look totally stupid because the sheets and comforter are the same theme: animal print; and grab it, and head to self-check-out. I pay for everything and head back. I quickly change my sheets and throw my bloody ones in the wash. It’s now 11:30 AM. There’s no way I’m going to clean and get ready in half an hour, but I’ll just have to make it happen.
I rummage through my closet and find a jean blue romper. I slip it on and then work on my hair. It’s already wet, so a little mouse and it’s scrunched to perfection. I wash my hands and work on my make-up next. I sponge on some foundation and brush on some powder. I then, curl my eyelashes and put some mascara on. I know it’s simple, but it’ll have to do. I then clean everything. Starting with my room. After everything is tidy, I head down to the living room to vacuum and organize everything. I clean the kitchen and start cooking brunch. Enchiladas de pollo sounded great. I set up the chicken in the crock pot. It’ll take a while to cook, so I start to think that I should save the enchiladas for dinner instead. So instead, I’d wait for Marcelino to come and I’ll ask him what he wants to eat, then we’ll just hang out until dinner. Yeah, that was the plan for today.
I wait for Ruben in the living room. I flip through the channels till I find Mean Girls is on. I’m about half way through the movie when I go check on the chicken. It’s nearly done. Once it’s done I’ll start on the tortillas and everything else. I look at the clock on the stove. It’s now one in the afternoon. Maybe he’s just running late. He doesn’t have a car and walking takes longer.
I finish the movie and turn the TV off. I sigh and realize I haven’t checked the mail. I go outside and enjoy the sun and cool breeze. The neighbor across the street, Ms. Sandles, waves at me. I smile and wave back. She’s out working in her garden again.
I make it down the driveway and open the mailbox. It mostly contains ads and coupons, but there is a few paper letters from Armando and two Seventeen magazines I get monthly as a club member. I close the mailbox and return back inside. I toss all the extra mail onto the table and sit down on the couch. I read all of my brother’s letters. He’s back at Tia’s and is going to come visit us next week. I wish I had gotten these letters earlier so I could have told Dad I had been talking to my brother again. I think I’ll respond later because now I smell the chicken and believe it’s done. I tuck away my letters underneath the newspaper my dad left out last night. He always reads the paper before bed. I don’t exactly know why, but maybe just to have something to think about before bed or something.
I checked the chicken and it was done. I turn off the crockpot but don’t take the chicken out yet. I get out the store bought tortillas and the cheese. I whip up my mom’s secret sauce and then realize it’s boring to cook without music. I flip on the TV and change it to the Mexican music channel. From there I start dancing while frying the tortillas and throwing them into the sauce. After making enough of tortillas I begin to grate the cheese. After that, I get out a big glass pan, take out some chicken and put it into a bowl. I start making the enchiladas and putting them onto the pan. Once done filling one pan, I see I still have more tortillas. I take out another pan, and then realize I didn’t even turn on the stove. I first make sure that there isn’t anything in there, and then turn it on. While it’s pre-heating, I make the left over tortillas into enchiladas and arrange them on the extra pan. Lastly, I use the extra cheese, sauce and meat as toppings and sprinkle them onto the enchiladas and stick both pans in the oven after going over the pans with aluminum Reynolds wrap. Now all I have to do it wait.
I check the clock again. It’s now 3 PM. I start to question if Ruben is going to show at all. If he doesn’t I’ll be upset. But I still decide to wait for him to show. I go sit back on the couch and start flipping through the Seventeen magazines. After getting through one of them I check on the enchiladas. They are officially done and I take them out to let them cool off. I need a side now. I should have put on some beans, but I didn’t think of it, but I look at the clock and see I still have time before my dad gets home. I finally let it sink in that Ruben is a no show, so this meal will just be for my dad and me. I set the beans on and start on the rice. Once the rice is done I check the beans and add more water to them.
I remember the washer stopped a while ago, and if left in the washer my sheets will stink. So I head to put them in the dryer and go back to check on the beans. After they are done, I set the table with two place settings. While I was spreading the dinner utensils in their right place on the napkin, my dad walks in. He loosens his tie and asks, “Is this for me?”
“Yeah,” I smile. “We’re having enchiladas with rice and beans.”
“Fresh beans?” My dad throws down his brief case and takes off his blazer.
“Yeah,” I smile again, and go to serve him a plate.
“Well, thank you, mija.”
“It’s nothing, Dad. It’s been a while since I’ve cooked a good quality meal.” I said and set down his plate on the placemat. He sat down and I waited for him to take a bite before leaving his side. After he takes a bite, he says, “Mmmm! The spices are just right and the pollo is so juicy. Good job, mija.” He says and chows down. I smile in satisfaction that my dad loves my cooking. I go serve myself a plate and sit down where I placed the other placemat, across the table and across from my dad. We both eat in silence. As my dad finishes and I ask, “Do you want more?”
“Yeah, but I’ll get it.” He gets up and serves himself another plate. “It’s so cheesy!” He laughs and starts eating his second serving of dinner. I eat only one plate, then just place my dishes in the sink. My dad finishes up and puts his dishes in the sink as well. “Thank for dinner, mija. Now, I think I’m just gonna head upstairs and watch some TV before bed.” He kisses the top of my head.
“Okay. Night, Dad.” I say.
“Night.” And he heads upstairs while I put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I finish up when there’s a knock at the door.
“Who is it?” I ask as I wash my hands and dry them on a nearby towel.
“Baby, I’m sorry.” Is the response I hear. Marcelino. I sigh and open the door. He looks down in shame.
“Now you decide to show up?” I throw the towel over my shoulder.
“Look, I was busy today.” He looked me straight in my eyes. He wasn’t lying, so my anger melted away, but I still had questions. “I was going around running errands for my mom. Paying the bills and all that.” He said in a low voice. Now I was back loving him, all my anger was gone.
“Well, next time just call when you’re gonna be late.” I say. He smiles in relief that I’m not mad at him. “’Cause, first, I got all cute for you this morning, then I made you dinner!” I throw the towel in his face and walk back to the kitchen. He follows and shuts the door behind him. I get out a plate from the cupboard and serve him. I put it in the microwave to heat it up as he takes a seat. Then I hear the dryer beep. I get out my clean sheets and start folding them in the laundry room.
“Are those your sheets?” Marcelino’s voice makes me jump. He laughs as I gasp.
“You scared the shit outta me!” I slap him on his arm and laugh.
“I’m sorry.” He wraps his arms around my waist. In his eyes I know he’s not sorry about scaring me, but apologizing again for standing me up.
“It’s fine. I get you were busy.” I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.
“I know, but I still feel bad.” He sighs.
“Well, don’t.” I smile. “You just have to make it up to me somehow.” I giggle.
“Oh, really?” Marcelino starts to rock us back and forth.
“Yeah,” I say.
“M’kay.” He agrees.
“And it has to be good!” I say. He nods and kisses me again. “And you can start by taking these sheets to my bedroom and putting them in the closet.” I hand him my folded sheets and he sighs, but takes them anyway. “Gracias, mi amor.” I smile and follow him out back to the kitchen where I get out another placemat and set it. I light a few candles on the table and check my makeup in the microwave’s reflection.
As Ruben makes his way back downstairs he puts his fist over his open mouth. “Oh, shit, babe. It smells hella dank!” He sits down and takes a bite. I stay by his side until I hear him moan. “Esta bien rico!” He says. I smile and go to fridge where I get one of my dad’s beers and give it to Ruben already open. He takes a drink and places it on the coaster I put out as a part of the placemat set and to not let the condensation leave a ring on the glass top table my dad bought from Ikea. “Thanks, babe.” Marcelino leaned over and kissed my cheek.
“De nada, papi.” I said, then laugh from the embarrassment of calling him papi.
“Porque te ries?” He smiles and takes a sip from the cold beer.
“Just calling you papi, that’s all.”
“I like it.” He reassures me. I just nod and he winks.
After he eats another plate, we sticks his dishes in the washer and comes over to sit next to me on the couch. He wraps his arms around me and lays his head on my shoulder. “I do not deserve a girl like you, Raquel.”
“You’re right. You don’t.” I smile. “But, I’m giving my love to you, so just take it and make the best of it.” I say. “And don’t break my heart.” I whisper into his ear.
“I would never dream of it.” He whispers back and kisses me passionately. Our tongues swirling and dancing together, his hands tangled in my hair, mine sort of massaging the back of his neck. He moans when my hands wonder down to tickle his waistband. I giggle. “Stop.” He whispers.
“Why?” I smiled.
“’Cause your dad’s here.”
“So?” I ask.
“And I have to get back. I told my mom I was gonna be back before nine.” I whined as he stopped kissing me. “I know, but I promise on my soul I’ll be back tomorrow. And I’ll make it up to you.” His hand laid on my cheek, and his eyes boring into mine. I nod and he kisses me before getting up off the couch.
“Oh, wait!” I jump up from the couch and head to the kitchen. “Take this with you. I made too much.” I take him the extra pan of enchiladas.
“I’m sure my mom will ask for the recipe!” He laughs. “They’re just that good.” I smile. “Okay, well, I gotta bounce.” I walk him to the door. “I’ll be back around two.” He kisses me before he opens the door to head out.
“Ruben!” I shout as he is halfway down the driveway. I grab my keys and run into the night air. “Take my car. It’s chili out and I don’t want you to get sick.” I hand him my keys.
“No, I can’t. It’s your car.” He pushes my hand away.
“No! Take it! It has a full tank. That way you won’t be late picking me up tomorrow.” I smile and bite my lip.
“Alright.” He gives in and we head to the car. “Okay, now I’m leaving.” He chuckles softly. I pout.
“’Kay, bye.” I kiss him for as long as he'll let me. “Don’t be late.” I warned him with fake seriousness. He nods and gets into the car. I wave as he drives away and wait till he turns the corner to head back inside.
Once inside, I lock the door and start heading to my room, when I see my dad sitting on the couch, hunched over with Armando’s letters in his hands. I just bite my lip. “When were you going to tell me you had been talking to your brother?” He threw down the letters on the coffee table. He was mad.
“I-I…” I stumbled. “I was thinking about him the other day and I called Tia. She gave me where to send my letters to. I just want us to be a family again.” I said.
“He left us, Raquel! Obviously he didn’t want to be a part of our family in the first place!” Dad stood up, his face flushed.
“It was because of you that he left! You never paid attention to him! All he wanted was for you to be the dad he needed! But instead you were just a ghost! Even I’m surprised I stayed! I had to put up with doing things on my own since I was four! I had no dad and no mom to talk to! And even now I can’t share things with you because I don’t feel that it matters all that much to you!” I began to cry. “Armando even said that it was you who killed Mama!” I blurted. I wish I could have taken it back, but it was too late. The look of hurt on his face made me feel so guilty. “Because of your gang background that’s why she was shot. To send you a warning.” I kept going. I had to tell him how I felt.
“Don’t you think I feel guilty every day? Don’t you think I live with the burden of being the reason the love of my life got murdered!? I feel that every day, mija! Todo el tiempo pienso en tu ama y lo que yo hico! What I did that led to her death!” Knowing the truth was somewhat a relief. Now I know he hasn’t forgotten about Mama or his past. His drug dealing in a space that was already occupied by Nuestra Familia, a northern gang. And by dealing in the wrong place, and running with the wrong crew and people, instead of putting out a hit on him, they just shot Mama at the market to send a warning. And the only reason I told Ricky that she was hit by a car is because I didn’t want him to know about my dad’s past. I suspected Ricky had gang ties, and then him knowing my dad’s past, things could get real ugly, real fast.
My dad was now crying, letting himself fall back down on the couch. He held his head in his hands. I walked over and hugged him. “Let’s put all this shit behind us and let Armando come visit. He just got back over Tia’s and is planning on coming for a visit.” I said. My dad nodded. “I’m sorry.” I apologized for my words.
“It’s okay, mija.” He said. We hugged, I shared his letters and then we headed to bed.

I woke up to the doorbell. I jump out of bed and run downstairs. I open the door and see Marcelino standing outside with a bouquet of yellow and orange Begonias. I totally forgot he was supposed to make up the stand up. I covered my mouth with my hand. “Babe, I totally forgot.” He just laughed.
“Now who looks bad?” I giggle and let him in. “Well, I’m early anyway.” I close the door.
“Well, since you’re here, so you wanna help me get ready?” I ask.
“Definitely.” He smiles. “Oh, wait!” He says, and hands me the Begonias.
“Aww! They are so beautiful!” I smelled them. “Thanks, baby!” I hugged him. “I would kiss you, but I have morning breath.” I giggle.
“I think we’ll save that for the shower.” He grinned and picked me up. I screamed.
“No! Put me down!” I giggled and started kicking. He just laughed and raced up the stairs, where I dropped my flowers. We went into the bathroom and then he put me down. He closed and locked the door. “What are we doing?” I asked.
“Taking a shower. I said I was gonna help you get ready. When you get ready you have to shower!” He started removing my shirt. He lifted it over my head and then removed his shirt. I got the idea now. I started the shower and started taking off all my clothes. Once totally naked I jumped in the shower, followed by a naked Ruben. I was busy wetting my hair when he came up from behind me and hugged me. I could feel his penis getting hard. “Oh!” It took me by surprise.
“Sorry, just being close to you turns me on.” I was flattered. I bit my lip and slowly grinded my bum into his penis. He moaned. I smiled. I did it again, and got the same reply. I turned my head to kiss him on the lips. While kissing he slid his hands up to cup each of my bare breasts, the pads of his thumbs rubbing my nipples. I let out a soft moan. Then his left hand roamed down south. He stroked me, and it felt so good. He then walked me over to the wall and jammed me against it. We stopped kissing and my lips tingled from the soft bites he had given my bottom lip.
Once I was all hot and bothered enough, Marcelino whispered into my ear, “Ready?” I nodded. He slowly pushed into me. This time less painful than the last. He moaned. He steadily pushed in and out while I was up against the wall of the shower. Just to change it up a bit, he shifted angles inside me and push in as hard as he could. Goosebumps spread throughout my body under the steaming hot water, and my womanhood tingled. I must have let out a moan or said something because I heard Marcelino asking, “Did you like that, mamacita?” I just turned around and kissed him while he was still pushing in and out of me. I moaned and groaned and scratched at the walls. Finally, I felt him cum, and so did I. I felt my knees buckle and my legs weaken. Ruben caught me as I fell into his arms, and together we slipped. I landed on top of Ruben. We both laughed. I felt like I was going to float away. The water beat down on us. I laid in his arms and he kissed my head. “I love you.” He said.
“I love you, too.” I smiled. We both finally got up and washed each other.
Upon getting out of the shower we realized we forgot towels. So we just ran to my room naked, Ruben with his clothes in hand. I closed my shades, and ran over to my dresser. There I got some panties and a push up bra. I slip them both on while Smiley put his boxers on. “Okay, what am I gonna wear?” I look in my closet.
“How ‘bout nothing at all?” Marcelino came up behind me and started to unclip my bra. He nipped at my neck and gently pulled my bra down. “I want you so bad, mami.” He mumbled into my neck, which made me giggle because it tickled me. He giggled as well.
“Stop tickling me!” I tried to shrug him off, but he just attacked the other side of my neck. “Stop! I need to get dressed!”
“We have all day, babe!” He teased my nipples, which made me moan.
“Stop.” I whispered. I didn’t want him distracting me while I was trying to pick out a cute outfit! But it felt so good to have his hands on my body. Caressing my curves and tickling me ever so lightly that it gave me chills.
“C’mon, you know you like it, Raquel.” He rolled his R in a way that made his voice sound even sexier. He then started to nibble on my earlobe. My breath hitched in my throat and I let out a little squeak. Marcelino laughed and asked, “What was that?”
“I honestly don’t know.” I giggled.
“Well, it was sexy.” He whispered hotly in my ear, his hot breath driving my hairs to stand up. I moaned and felt myself getting wetter by the minute. His hands went down to play with the hem of my panties.
“Stop teasing me!” I said and bit my lip.
“Why? I’m having so much fun having you under my touch.”
“You’re driving me crazy.” I closed my eyes as his hands gripped my ass. “Stop.”
“No.” He started sucking on my neck and his hands started wondering into my panties. It was painfully pleasurable. He touched me ever so lightly and I gasped. “Mmmm,” he mumbled into my neck, “you’re so hot and wet.”
“Uh-huh! And it’s because of you, baby.” I bit my lip. His hands pulled away from my womanhood and I whined. I bucked my hips to try and find his hands, that were still in my panties.
“Do you want me?” He asked me. I nodded. “Tell me you want me.”
“I want you!” I said, and with that reply she picked me up and laid me on my bed. He attacked my lips. Our tongues slipping and sliding together in each other’s mouths. His hands found my breasts again, and started kneading.
I kept my own hands busy in his boxer briefs. My fingers grazed his penis, and I felt him instantly come alive. He moaned and then grabbed my wrist. “What’s wrong?” I asked. He didn’t reply, but instead guided my hands to his testicles. I kind of got the hint. I started to fondle them. He just groaned deeply. I kept at it until I felt his penis totally erect. I gripped it. He whimpered and I just laughed. In vengeance, he took my nipple into his mouth. I just gasped as he also inserted two fingers into me. I just bit his shoulder.
After more teasing, he finally removed my soaked panties, and I removed his boxers. He kissed me while he pushed into me. I gasped at his size. I didn’t feel as big in the shower. Maybe it was because he took me from behind. But who cared at this moment. I didn’t.
He pushed in and out, our breathing both getting erratic. But, I wasn’t getting to my climax fast enough. Finally, Ruben changed his angle and hit that spot he did in the shower. I moaned and bucked my hips. He started kissing me and hitting that right stop as hard as he could. I felt sweat start to trickle from my body. My heart was racing and my breath came in big gasps. Then I heard Marcelino’s voice in my ear, “Who’s your papi?”
“You are.” I whispered as I scratched his back in pleasure.
“Say my name, mami.” He demanded.
“Marcelino.” I said lowly, too distracted.
“Say it louder.”
“Marcelino!” I yelled.
“That’s it, baby.”
“Oh, Smiley!” I came, and he continued until he did as well. He collapsed on top of me. We were a sticky mess. We both tried hard to slow down our breathing. He rolled over to lay beside me. We just laid there until we finally could breathe right. “I think we’ll need another shower.” We both laughed and ran to the shower.


A/N: Rates and Reviews please! I need to know if this story is any good so I can keep writing for an audience that I know loves it. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story