Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > A Valentine Date

Run to You

by Viggar 4 reviews

Everybody has dates on Valentine except Amy and Sonic. Amy hopes that Sonic will ask her out, but will he? Read the story and find out and don't forget to review!

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Amy Rose, Shadow, Sonic - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-07-09 - Updated: 2006-07-10 - 1284 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey you guys. Now chapter 2 is ready. I hope you like it!!!

---------

Chapter 2: Run to You

----

OUTSIDE THE BALCONY

Amy was standing outside, looking at the stars. It was awfully cold. But she didn't care.

"All I wanted was a date on Valentine" she sighed.

The snow slowly started to fall down. It was really beautiful; she just wished that Sonic were there to share it with her.

She decided to go for a walk. She got inside and downstairs. She couldn't see Sonic anywhere, so she guessed he just was out for a run as always. She took her winter coat on and walked outside.

As she walked down through Station Square she saw a lot's of happy couples holding hands, kissing, she even saw a guy propose to his girlfriend in a restaurant as Amy walked by. Amy smiled, but she couldn't help feeling all alone. Everybody was so happy. Except her. As she walked by another store, she saw Tails and Cream. Tails was buying something to Cream, but Amy couldn't see what it was. She quickly moved on as they came out of the store. She didn't want them to see her. She was just afraid that Tails and Cream maybe would feel sorry for her and invite her with them, and she just wouldn't spoil their date. She hurried into the park.

Amy sighed. There was so peaceful in the park. A single couple was walking around near by, but soon they walked down a little path, leaving Amy all alone.

Amy looked up at the moon and the stars. She missed Sonic so much when he wasn't around but she knew that Sonic didn't miss her, he never did, and he never will.

"Oh, please, get out of my head!" She said with tears start flowing in her eyes.

As she walked down the quit path, she suddenly got to think of a song, and she start singing low to herself:

(oooh)

I know that when you look at me
There's so much that you just don't see
But if you would only take the time
I know in my heart you'd find
A girl who's scared sometimes
Who isn't always strong
Can't you see the hurt in me?
I feel so all alone

I wanna run to you (oooh)
I wanna run to you (oooh)
Won't you hold me in your arms
And keep me safe from harm
I wanna run to you (oooh)
But if I come to you (oooh)
Tell me, will you stay or will you run away

Each day, each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me
What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what does it mean?

I wanna run to you (oooh)
I wanna run to you (oooh)
Won't you hold me in your arms
And keep me safe from harm
I wanna run to you (oooh)
But if I come to you (oooh)
Tell me, will you stay or will you run away (yeah)
Run away (yeah)

(oooh)

I need you here
I need you here to wipe away my tears
To kiss away my fears
If you only knew how much

I wanna run to you (oooh)
I wanna run to you (oooh)
Won't you hold me in your arms
And keep me safe from harm
I wanna run to you (oooh)
But if I come to you (oooh)
Tell me, will you stay or will you run away

----------

AT CHRIS'S HOUSE

Sonic walked out the bathroom. He had just finished a long, warm bath.

"That was great". He said to himself and looked around to see if he could see Amy. He walked out on the balcony, but Amy wasn't there.

"Now where did she go?" He mumbled and walked downstairs.

After searching the whole house without finding her, he spotted that Amy's coat was missing.

"Typically" He sighed.

"I finally wanna ask her out and then she just walk off without telling me.... Well better find her then". He said with a little smile. He grabbed his scarf and ran out the door for full speed.

----------

BACK IN THE PARK

Amy sniffled and sat down on a bench.

"Why am I doing this to myself?" She cried and hid her face in her hands.

"Why are you crying?" a voice came up from behind.

Amy gasped and turned around.

"Shadow" She said and tried not to sound sad.

"Yeah that's me". He said with a little smile (something he didn't do very often)

"I'm not crying" Amy lied and looked the other way so he couldn't see her tears.

"Come on, I'm not that stupid" Shadow replied and sat down beside her.

Amy sniffled again, she knew she was busted big time.

"It's Sonic again isn't it?" Shadow asked while he looked at her.

Amy nodded.

"What did that faker do to you this time?" Shadow sighed

Amy looked at him.

"Actually he didn't do anything this time, and that's the problem. I was hoping that he would ask me out, but he didn't". Amy sniffled again and looked down at the snow.

"So he didn't. Well, you can come with me if you want. I don't have any plans and you look to me like you could need a cup of hot chocolate or something".

"Thanks that would be great" Amy said and allowed herself a little smile.

She followed Shadow down on a little bar. He ordered two cups of hot chocolate. They found a small table and sat down.

"It's really kind of you to invite me out like this". Amy said while she put her cup down on the table.

"Your welcome, I couldn't let you sit out there, freeze to death". He said and smiled at her again.

Amy smiled back at him. She liked to be in Shadow's company, but she still missed Sonic and she was still a little upset that he didn't invite her out. She knew that she couldn't blame him, that was just Sonic. Well at least she didn't have to celebrate Valentine all alone.

----------

OUTSIDE THE BAR

"Okay where can she be? I think I looked almost everywhere". Sonic sighed as he walked down Station Square.

"I mean, a pink hedgehog can't be that hard to find, it's not like she falls into the crowd or something".

Suddenly something caught his attention. In a small bar right in front of him he saw Amy sitting and talking to someone. He felt some kind of rage come up in him, when he walked closer and saw that this 'someone' was no rather than Shadow.

"What is he doing here? And what is he doing with her?"

Sonic looked carefully inside the window.

"No way! I didn't use all that time in the bath convincing myself to ask her out just so he could take her right in front of me!" He sighed again

"Now what do I do?"

Just then Sonic discovered a small stall on the other side of the road, where a man was selling all kind of Valentine stuff. Chocolate in heart forms, red roses, balloons and stuff like that.

"Of cause" he said with a big smile on his face.....

----------


Well that's it for now... If you wanna find out what's gonna happened, then you just have to stay in touch. And please don't forget to review!!!!! Oh yeah by the way. The song is one of Whitney Houston's songs. I just love it and I think it fit in there.
Sign up to rate and review this story