Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > A Valentine Date

Plans went Wrong

by Viggar 0 reviews

... Well read it and find out^-^

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Amy Rose, Shadow, Sonic - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-11-26 - Updated: 2006-11-26 - 1006 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi out there. So now the next chapter is ready yeeeehaaa. I hope you all like it:o)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Plans went Wrong

Sonic walked over to the stand and bought some red roses and some chocolate. He knew what he had to do. He walked back to the bar and looked through the window. 'Why can't Shadow just disappear?' he thought to himself. He took a deep breath.

"Come on Sonic, it isn't that bad" He spooked to himself. "Just go in there and ask her out. But what should I say?"

As he stood there outside the bar, practising on what he could say. Shadow suddenly eyed him.

"Now what is he doing here?" He mumbled to himself

"What is who doing here?" Amy asked and looked around.

"Oh nobody" He quickly replied "Excuse me, I'll be right back"

Shadow got up and walked outside. Amy shrug her shoulders and took a drop of the hot chocolate.

Outside
"Yeah, I got it now" Sonic said to himself and smiled.

"Well, well, well who do we got here" A voice came up from behind.

Sonic turned around to face Shadow.

"So what are you up to faker?" Shadow asked; he was leaning up against the wall. He gave Sonic a cold look.

"None of your business!" Sonic replied in a cold tone, while he put the flowers and the chocolate on the ground.

"So your going to ask Amy out, aren't ya? But as usually I'm two steps in front of you"

"Oh yeah? Well who's saying I'm going to ask Amy out?" Sonic said in a furious tone.

"If you aren't, who is the flowers and the chocolate for then?"

Sonic was about to reply when Amy came outside.

"Sonic? What are you doing here?" She asked and looked at the blue hedgehog.

"His here to ask you out, his just to shy to admit it" Shadow said with an evil smile on his lips.

"Not true!" Sonic said in a very angry tone, while he blushed a little.

"Okay, so why don't you ask her then?" Shadow said in a colder tone than before while the smile grow wider

Amy looked at Sonic in surprise

"Is that true? Are you really here to ask me out?" Amy said her eyes were filled with joy.

Sonic hesitated

"Yeah... well.... Maybe" he said and blushed a little

"See? He really is shy" Shadow said with a grin

Now it was too much for Sonic. He ran towards Shadow, ready to battle him. Shadow leaned forward ready to fight back. Before anyone could do anything Shadow and Sonic was in a big fight as usually. Amy's eyes felt with tears.

"Why are you guys always spoil everything for me!" She shouted at them and ran off.

Sonic and Shadow stopped their fight and looked at her till she was out of sight. They looked at each other.

"Now see what you did" Shadow exclaimed

"Me? How can that be my fault?" Sonic shouted back at him

"It's always you faker! You always makes her sad, only because of your big ego" Shadow yelled in a angry tone

"And what are you mean about that" Sonic yelled back at him

"I mean, you think you are so cool and clever because when people look at you they see a brave hero! But you know what? When I look at you, all I can see is a selfish little faker who isn't brave at all!"

"So I'm not brave? I fight against everything that comes in my way!" Sonic shouted in a furious tone

"Maybe, but when it comes to your feelings you're afraid like a little child!" Shadow shouted back at him.

At first Sonic didn't know what to say. However he hated to admit it, Shadow actually got a point.

"And what do you know about feelings!" Sonic yelled

"A lot more then you I guess! You know what Sonic I don't wanna fight you, if you wanna have a chance to get Amy, I think its about time you start care about her!"

"I do care about her! I love her!" Sonic yelled but as soon as the word came out of his mouth, he held both of his hands up for his mouth, knowing what he just said.

"I knew it!" Shadow said pleased with him self.

"I hate you!" Sonic mumbled and looked down in the ground

"I know! And if I were you I would find Amy right now, before it's too late" Shadow said looking at Sonic

"You'll just wait this fight isn't over!" Sonic said before running off.

"I know faker, it'll never be" Shadow said with a small smile on his face, knowing Sonic didn't here it.

Sonic ran towards the park. It was the only place he could think of that Amy might be. He couldn't believe what he just told Shadow. He actually admitted to him, that he loved Amy. He sighed. Just then he saw Amy. She was sitting on a small bench. She was crying. Sonic felt the guilt about making her so sad almost every day. Suddenly he got to think of the flowers and the chocolate.

"How could I forget it" He sighed.

"Hey faker you forgot something"

Sonic turned around just to face Shadow for the second time this day.

Shadow was holding the flowers and the chocolate in his hands. He handled it over to Sonic.

"Thanks" Sonic mumbled

"No problem" Shadow replied.

"Now you be good to her! She deserves it!" Shadow said and gave Sonic a hard look.

"No worries, I will". Sonic replied with a thumb pointing up.

"I truly hope so" Shadow said and ran off into the dark.

The moon and the stars were shining bright, when Sonic started to walk towards Amy....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well guys that's it for now. I know, now you all hating me for stopping the chapter here muhahah I'm so evil;o) But don't cry, I'll update soon I promise! Remember to review!
Sign up to rate and review this story