Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thunder Buddies

A life not worth living

by Happily_Never_After 2 reviews

"Because. Without you, I would have no one to be there for. And that's a life not worth living." 

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-07-24 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 532 words

0Unrated
 

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The sound of gunshots woke me.

"Hello?" I call out.

I get out of my room and go downstairs. 

"Hello?" 

I look around the house. Nothing seems to be the problem.

Slowly, I walk up to the kitchen. What I saw horrified me.

Every one I ever learned to trust was brutally murdered in the kitchen.

Everyone was stabbed and shot. Ray, Bob, my mother, Gerard, and Frank.

My eyes widened. "Wha—?"

There was a shadow in the back corner of the kitchen.

"Hello Michael." the man in the shadows says eerily.

Wait. Hold up. That voice...

"Yes, Michael. I'm your FATHER. I killed everyone you've ever loved." he laughs maniacally as I fall to my knees, tears welling up in my eyes.

"No.." I whisper. "No. No. No. This isn't real. It can't be. No." I say to myself.

"Oh, dear Michael. But it is." My father says and dissapears in a cloud of smoke.


"Mikey!" Frank shakes me awake.

"Frank!" I cry, hugging on to him tightly, crying.

Frank hugs me tight and rubs my back soothingly.

"Shhh, Mikes. It's okay, I'm here. It's just a dream." he coos.

"No Frankie. It wasn't a dream.  It was a nightmare!"

"What happened?" 

"I-I dreamt that you and Gerard and Ray and Bob and my mom were all dead. All murdered... M-my dad was the one..." I manage to choke out through my tears.

"Don't worry, Mikes. I'm here, Gerard's here, we're all here. Your dad isn't anywhere near a thousand miles from here. Shh, it's okay..." he comforts me.

Welay there like that for a while until I calm down enough, then I pull away from his warmth, blushing.

"S-sorry Frankie. Your shirt's all wet now... I'm such a baby..." I say apologetically.

"No Mikey. It's alright. You're not a baby, everyone needs to cry at some point. I hate to see you cry." Frank says, hugging me.

"Thanks Frankie."

"For what?"

"Being there for me. Always. Since the day we met when we were 4, in Pre-School when we didn't have enough blankets and you offered to share yours with me. Just thank you. For everything."

"Don't thank me for doing what I want to do. I want to be there for you. If I didn't, why do you think I'm here now?"

"You're right, but I'm still thanking you." 

"But I should also thank you."

"Why?"

"Because. Without you, I would have no one to be there for. And that's a life not worth living." 

I hug him tighter, then pull away blushing even harder.

"Uhh, the guys might be looking for us..." I say awkwardly.

"Okay, let's go down!" Frank says, giving me his 1000 watt smile. I can see a hint of a blush on his cheeks, but I choose not to question it and go downstairs with him.

So how was this chapter? I think it's pretty good for being in a hotel room somewhere in Utah and using my phone, but that's just me. I keep on telling myself to make it longer, but I'm too tired so I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Hope you guys like it! :3 
                                      ~Ever  
Sign up to rate and review this story