Categories > Original > Romance > Secrets

Coming Out

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Stefan tells his mum about Ashley.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 297 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Mum, I have something to tell you" Stefan said shyly.

"What is it hun?" Sally replied.

"I, erm, I'm g-gay" he stuttered, not looking his mother in the eye.

"Oh Stefan, there's nothing wrong with that" she smiled, giving her son a hug.

"So, you're not mad at me?" Stefan whispered.

"Of course not, I'm glad you could tell me. So, have you got a boyfriend then?" She asked.

Stefan nodded slightly, worried about how she would react.

"Who's the lucky guy then?" She laughed.

"Ashley" he replied, studying his mums face for her reaction.

"You two are perfect together" she smiled, "have you had sex yet?"

Stefan ducked his head, avoiding the question completely. He didn't want to discuss the mechanics of gay sex with his mum.

"Hey, you're allowed to have sex darling, I won't be angry at you. I just want to make sure you're safe" his mum laughed, watching her son's cheeks turn bright red.

"Ashley's coming on the Camping trip to" stefan mumbled, trying to hint at what was going to happen.

"Okay, I'll head to the store in a minute and get you some condoms...and some, err, lube" she replied awkwardly.

"Thankyou mum, I love you" Stefan smiled, giving his mum a hug.

"What did Ashley's dad say about it then?" Sally sighed, knowing what a homophobic bastard Mr Horne was.

"He caught us in Ashley's bed together. He threw me out the house and threatened to kill me" Stefan told her, tears gathering at his eyes.

"Don't cry Stef" she said, wiping away the single tear that leaked down his face, "don't worry, I won't tell him that you're together."

Stefan smiled, giving his mum one last hug before heading to his room and closing the door behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story