Categories > Original > Romance > Secrets

Discovery

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Stefan goes to apologise to Ashley.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 363 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Come on darling, you've got to talk to Ashley at some point" Sally sighed, bored of her son's whining.

"I don't want to talk to him. He made Dru dump me" Stefan huffed, kind of like a two year old.

"If he said he didn't do it, then you should give him the benefit of the doubt. I can see how much that boy loves you" his mum said, giving him a hug.

"I've been a dick to him mum. Do you think he'll ever forgive me?" Stefan cried.

"Language" his mum snapped, "and if he really loves you, then of course he's going to forgive you."

"Do you think I should buy him something? Flowers maybe?" Stefan asked.

"The biggest bunch you can find" Sally laughed, "come on, I'll drive you to the shop."

15 minutes later:

Sally pulled up in front of the abandoned house, giving her son a smile or encouragement as he got out of the car.

"I'll wait here, if you're not out in twenty minutes, I'll assume you want some alone time" she winked.

Stefan laughed awkwardly, before opening the front door of the house.

"Ash, I came to say sorry" Stefan said as he walked through the threshold.

Suddenly, he dropped the dozen red roses on the floor. He could see his boyfriends body, lying in a pool of red.

"Ash, ash! What happened? Are you okay?" Stefan asked, rushing over to the lifeless body.

He saw Ashleys mangled wrists, and a razor blade next to a note addressed to him.

"No! Ashley! Don't you dare die on me!" Stefan screamed, tears running down his face.

"Stefan? Are you okay? I heard screaming" Sally frantically spoke, alerted by her sons cries.

"Oh my god, Stef, do CPR, I'm phoning an ambulance" Sally yelled, panicking.

"Come on baby. I can't lose you" Stefan cried, pumping Ashley's chest.

An ambulance arrived within minutes, and Ash was loaded onto a stretcher.

"No! I want to go with him!" Stefan screamed, jumping into the ambulance when Sally tried to pull him back.

"I love you Ashley" Stefan whispered, tears running down his face as the paramedics began to work on him.
Sign up to rate and review this story