Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast

Just the begginning.

by jessabingdon 0 reviews

blah.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-07-24 - Updated: 2012-07-24 - 373 words

0Unrated
The sound of the bell rang through the corridors, striking the sense of release to everyone in the building. The hallway soon enough flooded with people urging to get out, pushing and shoving anyone in their way. Surprisingly quickly, the hallway was empty until 3 girls walked out together.

One girl had medium toned, brown hair with black streaks through the layers. She wore a plain, grey, oversized shirt and tucked it into her dark, denim shorts. She had on a pair of blue converse, blue watch and was called Devon.

On her left was Amber. She was shorter than Devon but not by much. She wore a baggy grey shirt, white, skinny jeans and a pair of suede, black boots (without heels). She had short black hair and had pinned it up with a bobble. Black, feather earrings hung from her ears and she carried a particularly heavy black backpack.

To the left of her was Rachel. Long, brown, wavy hair hung over her ears and past her shoulders. A circular, straw hat sat comfortably on top of her hair. She had on a white tshirt with short, frilly sleeves which was tucked into a brown floral skirt. She was carrying a beige, messenger bag and wore a pair of brown gladiator sandles on her feet.

"Thank god college has finished for summer now. I need a break." said Devon with a sigh of relief. Amber and Rachel agreed by nodding their heads. They walked out of college and set off home to their flat which conveniently was only round the corner.

They swung their flat door open violently and launched their bags onto the floor. Rachel headed straight for the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water and ice whilst Amber and Devon flung themselves onto the couch. "Chuck me a can will you?" shouted Amber to Rachel. She pulled a can of Coca Cola out of the fridge and launched it to Amber. She cracked open the cold can and took a gulp. "America in 3 days!" said Devon in an excited tone.
"This holiday's gonna be awesome." said Rachel as she said on the chair adjacent to them. "This is just the beginning." replied Devon as she raised an eyebrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story