Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast

Hotties at Costa.

by jessabingdon 0 reviews

.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 633 words - Complete

0Unrated
A loud, irritating beeping noise rung through Devon's ears. She smacked her hand on her beside table repeatedly until she terminated the sound of her alarm. The clock lit up the dark room with the numbers 05:00. Groaning, Devon flung herself upright and threw her arms in the air as she stretched. Her arms fell down by her sides and pulled the purple, striped covers back. She slipped her size 5 feet into her soft, blue slippers and trudged miserably into the bathroom, still half asleep. She flicked the light switch and squinted as she put her hair up tight in a bobble and splashed warm, water on her face, then followed by brushing her teeth. Once she'd finished, she wiped her mouth, walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of ice water.

Rachel ran out her bedroom and into the bathroom with her toothbrush in her mouth, clothes on her arm and a toiletries bag in her hand. Sounds of stumbling and things dropping sounded from behind the white wooden door. Amber walked out dressed and ready with her suitcase and hand luggage and put it next to the front door. She then walked into the kitchen and put on some toast. "Your look ready?" said Amber ironically to Devon.
"I just need to get dressed and stuff, everythings packed." She replied.

Rachel dashed out of the bathroom and threw her bag into her suitcase. She zipped it up and dragged it to the front door, she chucked her hand luggage with it. "WHY ARE YOU IN YOUR PYJAMAS? WE'RE GOING IN 5 MINUTES!" Rachel screamed at Devon.
"We've got half an hour yet!" She replied. Rachel let out a sigh of frustration and sat at the table in the kitchen. Devon stroked her back as she drank the last of her water and walked into her room. When she returned, she brung her luggage with her. Amber and Rachel then followed her to the door and walked downstairs to the cab.

When they arrived at the airport, they retrieved their bags, paid the cab driver and made their way to the terminal. When they went through security and into duty free they paused. "Oh...my...god." said Devon with her mouth open. The three girls stared at a group of four boys and a girl walking out of Costa coffee.
"They are the hottest hotties I have ever layed eyes on." said Rachel with wide eyes.
"Let's go then!" Amber said as she started to walk towards them. Devon pulled her back and shouted
"No! We can't just go over there!"
"Why not?"
"Just...come on." said Devon as she pulled her away.

"Gate 4 to New York now boarding."
"That's us!" Amber said while smiling. The three girls stood up from the best and got into the huddle of getting on the plane. They joined the crowd and fished in their bags for their tickets. Amber and Devon had their tickets and passports in their hands whilst Rachel dug deep into her bag. "Where is my pass-" just as she spoke she bumped into the man behind her. She quickly turned around as she pulled her passport and ticket out of her bag. Just as she was about to say sorry she realised it was the 'hot' boy who walked out of Costa coffee earlier. He turned around and their eyes locked. She dropped her passport and ticket and when they hit the ground they both came to. He knelt down, picked them up and handed them to her. "Thanks!" Rachel said as she blushed. He smiled and turned around and she did the same. She looked at Amber and Devon and looked up and took a deep breath and until they boarded, they kept looking at each other slyly and smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story