Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Together again

by tmbfucks 5 reviews

Gerard, Lucy, and Cait come home.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 1102 words - Complete

1Exciting
Once we ate our food, which was the best thing I've eaten for ever. My taste buds are probably over-exaggerating because I haven't had a home cooked meal since Cait went missing.
Now it's just a waiting game until she comes home. Andy and I were hanging out in his room. There was one of those small, plastic, bouncy balls. One of us would throw it against the wall, and the other one would catch it, and do it again. We've been playing this game for a while.

'What time is it?' I asked.

'9 o'clock in the evening. One minute after you asked that for the billionth time.' He answered.

'Sorry, I just can't wait. I need her back now.' I said.

'Sweetie, she's fine. She'll tell you everything. I just don't want you to go home. I'll miss you.' He told me.

'Babes, I see you everyday. It'll be back to normal.' I said.

'Exactly. I hate normal. Except from the you part. But normal's so boring. Even though these past few days have been terrifying, it was the most fun I've had in most of my life. And to tell you the truth, it kept my mind occupied from everything that was going on about Daisy. I needed a break from that.' He said.

'Well, what do you want to do to occupy your mind?' I asked.

'I don't know.' He answered.

'Hey, don't you want to be in a band?' I asked him. He smiled and nodded.

'Yeah, but I haven't been on that guitar in ages. I've missed it though.' He said. I put the ball down and handed him the red, slightly dusty, electric guitar. He tuned it up, and started playing the most amazing notes ever. He then started mumbling lyrics.

'Andy, that's amazing, but I want to hear you sing.' I told him. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I shook my head. 'You're not getting out of this one.' I told him. He took a deep breath in, and started playing and singing.

'She's always on my mind, even in my dreams. Whenever I close my eyes, she's the only thing I see. And I try to stay away, but never seem to succeed. I ran away from my life and immediately, I knew she was the one.' He sang. I couldn't help but smile throughout the whole song.

'Wow!' I breathed. 'You're incredible. Did you write that yourself?' I asked.

'Yeah. I wrote it the day you came back. I didn't realise how much I liked you. I guess the words kept coming.' He said. I smiled and pulled him into one of our many kisses. They always seem to be different, and even more amazing each time.

'I love you so much.' I said. He smiled.

'I love you too.' He said. 'Which reminds me, I kind of wanted to give this to you for a while, but I was always waiting for the right time. But, there's never going to be a perfect time unless you make the moment perfect. But, um...' He started before going into his backpack. He gave me the most gorgeous ring. On the top, it said "I LOVE YOU" diagonally, and it made a cross with beautifully arranged diamonds. I stared at it in awe.

'This is beautiful.' I said still staring at it.

'It's a promise ring. It's made from platinum. I just... well, we always say we're going to be together forever, and I just want to make sure that we really will.' He said. I put it on and lay in his arms.

'You're perfect. Do you have one?' I asked. He nodded his head. He put it on his finger. It was the same, but it was straight and had no diamonds. It was the mens version.

'When did you get these? And how much did it cost? I have to pay you back!' I said. He giggled.

'I got it about a month ago. And I'm not telling you. You're not paying me back. It's a present.' He said. There was a knock at the door.

'Come in.' I said. The door opened and three people who weren't due back for a few hours strode in.

'Hey bitches!' Caitlin said. I smiled so much it hurt. I ran up to her and gave her a giant hug.

'Fucking finally! I've missed you so much!' I exclaimed.

'Cait, you need to tell her.' Dad said firmly.

'Tell me what?' I asked.

'It's Christopher. He's a dickhead. He doesn't really want me. Just the publicity. That I might be good for his business. Anyway, I punched him in the face, stole some of his wife's jewellery, and got the hell out of there.' She told me. I shook my head and smiled at the fact she caused him physical pain.

'I taught you well.' I said.

'The thing is, I asked him if I could spend some time with him, and you know what he said? "Oh no, my family wouldn't possibly understand." I just want to kill him. How the hell can we be related?' She asked angrily. She then looked at my hands. 'Why is your finger sparkling?' She asked. Mum and dad looked at my finger too.

'Oh, it's a promise ring. Andy gave it to me just now.' I said smiling.

'Wow. I didn't know you were really serious about her.' Dad said looking at Andy.

'Of course I am. She's perfect for me. She can't escape me that easily.' He said. We giggled.

'Anyway, we're going back home tomorrow. They still haven't found Jinxx. They probably won't for a while anyway. It's time to go to bed though. I'm exhausted.' Mum said. I nodded my head. About an hour later, Andy and I were fast asleep. I never want moments like this to end.

Hello people! Just a general wonderment, how would you guys like about 3 chapters that follow up after this story's done. Like the aftermath of Pandy. I hope you guys like this chapter! I think the story's nearly finished. I don't want it to be finished. I love it so much. It's like my child. :'( Oh! And here's the promise ring. I googled it, and I liked it. XD The link: http://www.myjewelrybox.com/?section=item&itemID=11922 Rate and review you guys! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story