Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Pushing Me Too Far.

You're Pushing Me Too Far.

by LatherTheBlood 1 review

Gerard’s mum is very overprotective. She doesn’t let him out or stay at his friend’s houses’. This causes Gerard to rebel against his mother and disobey her. Eventual Frerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 429 words

1Insightful
A/N: Hey guys, this is my new story to go along side 'Look Out, Frank Iero's In Town'

I really need to finish writing that chapter, I wish I could say when it would be finished but I just don't know. Anywhore, I bring you this. I think I got the idea after watching 'World's Strictest Parents' or something. Meh, I don't know. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this. I know it's short but it's just this first chapter.

Much love,

-LatherTheBlood xo




Gerard had never usually been allowed out to play. When he was, however, he had to stay in his mother’s sight at all times. He was never allowed to leave the garden and was brought up to believe that if he even stepped outside his house alone something bad would happen. His mother was very overprotective, even more so now that Mikey had been born.

“Mommy, can I go out to play?” asked a young, innocent Gerard.

“No, darling. I’m busy so I won’t be able to watch you.” She replied, re-arranging the living area pillows for about the billionth time.

“But It’s really sunny, I promise I won’t leave the garden?”

“No, Gee. Not today.” Her voice was stern.

There was no doubt that Mrs Way didn’t love her children. Growing up in New Jersey herself she knew how tough and violent it can be, even for a small child. She promised herself that she would never let anything bad happen to her little boys, even if that meant being far too overprotective, they would understand when they were older.
Well, she hoped anyway.

10 years later.

“Hey mom?” asked Gerard, now 15 years old.

“Yes, sweetie?” She replied, knowing what he was bound to ask and preparing herself to disappoint her son once again.

“Can I go round to Ray’s house?”

Ray lived 4 blocks away. He lived right beside the park that someone was murdered in just two weeks ago. Mrs Way never allows her son to go to Ray’s.

“No, I’m sorry sweetie, I don’t want you going there. Why doesn’t Ray come here?”

“Because he always comes here, every fucking weekend he comes here. He’s been my best friend since I was like 7 mom, why can’t I go to his house?” Gerard never understood his mother’s ways.

“I just don’t want you getting hurt honey. You’re not going, that’s final. And stop using that language!”

“I fucking hate this house” With that, Gerard stormed upstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story