Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Pushing Me Too Far.

Spaghetti Shock

by LatherTheBlood 3 reviews

Gee's mother finds her son isn't in his room.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-27 - Updated: 2012-07-27 - 878 words

1Exciting
A/N: Hey, I wrote this last night and today. c: I've gotten rid of le writers block. YAY

Here's another chapter for those who read it. I hope you enjoy. R&R yeah?

-LatherTheBlood xo





GERARD’S POV

I’ve never been allowed out. Ever since I can remember my mother has always said no to any question I’ve asked her.

“Mikey!” I shouted through the wall signalling I need him to come here.

I heard something drop in his room and a hushed ‘shit’ before he appeared in my doorway.

“Yeah?” he said, rubbing his head.

“I’m gonna sneak out, you’re gonna cover for me.” I sort of demanded.

I wasn’t normally the disobeying type, normally if mom said no then it’d be no. However, I’m sick of her saying no. She doesn’t even trust me to go outside of the fucking garden.

“Uhh, I dunno Gee. Mom can normally sniff out my lies”

That was true, he’s always been a shit liar, ever since he broke that vase when he was 5 years old.

“Just try, for me?” I pleaded with him.

“Fine, I’ll try, if you get caught don’t blame me.”

“Deal, I love you bro” I said, opening my window and looking down. It was a pretty big jump.

“Yeah, yeah. Hurry up and go” He turned around and left leaving me to figure out how to get down.

Nickelback did say it’s hard to sneak out the 2nd floor. Fuck.

I swung both legs over the window ledge and grabbed onto the gutter pole that clung to the side of the wall. The metal poles that held the gutter shaft up we’re easily stood on, I used those to climb down the wall.

I reached the bottom and took out my phone to text Ray.

‘Hey bro, I’ll be round in about 10. There was a little delay, all sorted now.’

I started to walk, avoiding the front window of the house so my mom couldn’t see me. Soon I was half way there, walking the streets. Alone. For the first time.

See mom, I’ve been out for at least 5 minutes and I’m not dead.

Bitch lied to me.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, it was from Toro.

‘Woah man, your mom actually agreed to let you come out?! How’d you do it, Way?’

‘Haha, It wasn’t easy. I’ll tell you when I get there’ I texted back, sliding my phone back in my skinny jeans pocket.

Five minutes later I reached Ray’s house. It was beautiful, for a New Jersey house anyway. The windows were large, letting a lot of light in the house. The brick work was bright yellow and the door was a pale green. Not the most matching house but it worked.
*
I stumbled up towards the door, quickly texting Ray that I had arrived. I’m really awkward when it comes to other people. I’ve never met Ray’s folks so it would probably be best if he came to the door. I took the knocker in my hand and bashed it softly against the wood a few times. Ray answered soon after and welcomed me into his lovely home.

“Welcome man, after all these years you’ve finally made it here” Ray announced as we walked up the stairs. He sounded like I had just completed a mission to the moon.

“Ray, I’m just coming over. I haven’t landed on the moon”

“Yeah yeah, just tell me how you did it?”

“Did what?”

“How you got your mom to agree to let you come over here alone?”

“Oh uh.. that’s the thing, she doesn’t exactly know”

“Nice, you snuck out?".

“Yeah, she’s gonna be mega pissed when I get home but Mikey said he’d cover for me”

TIME LAPSE

Mikey’s POV

“Mikey, Gerard, time for dinner!” I heard my mother shout from the bottom of the stairs.

This was it, the time I was supposed to lie. She’ll know something’s up, Gerard never refuses food.

I clambered down the stairs and entered the kitchen slowly, my mother was dishing out the pasta on three different plates.

“Uh, Gee said he wasn’t hungry” I said, my voice shaky.

“Oh, really?” she said in surprise. Like I said, Gee never refuses food.

“Yeah, he’s just gonna do homework”

“Oh, well, maybe I should take it up to him?” She turned towards the door and stared into the open doorway.

“NO! uh.. he said he didn’t want anything”

“Oh, alright then”

We chatted amongst the two of us for a while, I actually forgot that I was supposed to be covering for Gee.

“Right, Mikes. I’m just gonna take this up to Gee. He’s normally hungry”
She stood up from the table and picked up the full plate of spaghetti, turning towards the door.

“Alright mom” I walked into the living room totally forgetting Gee wouldn’t be there.

I heard my mother rush downstairs soon after, she barged into the living room. Her face full of worry.

“Mikey, where’s Gerard?”

I’m screwed.
Sign up to rate and review this story