Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To the End

Everything will be okay now, trust me

by millieisdeadokay 1 review

After phoning Frank's phone to be answered by a very distressed mother, Gerard gets in a panic and runs to the woods, shocked by his discovery...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-27 - Updated: 2012-07-27 - 1706 words

0Unrated
The rest of the week was pretty uneventful for me. Corey and his little bitch of a brother decided to lay off of me and Mikey - which was a fucking good plan if I say so myself. When we'd got home that afternoon, I managed to sneak him past mum and up to the bathroom to clean the blood off his face and re apply his eyeliner. Luckily, his injuries were not too bad - nothing a touch of Mum's foundation couldn't cover up!
But, there was something missing from the rest of this week... Frank. He hadn't been in at all after that fateful Monday and I was starting to get pretty worried.
"Ah he's probably just ill again," Bob sighed that Friday afternoon (at lunch time), wrapping an arm gently around Jamia's waist and scoffing a few plump blue berries. Jamia snuggled into her boy friend, displaying a sad smile.
"the poor kids always ill, constantly in and out of hospital so we're kind of used to it..." she clearly saw the panic flash across my face and responded with a soft giggle.
"Aw it's nothing serious Gee!" I relaxed back into my chair and forced a smile, trying to hide my very obvious worry. I know I'd only just met the guy but he already meant the world to me - I'd hate to loose him...
A pair of arms picked me up and dragged me out of my thoughts but wrapping themselves tightly around my waist. I peeped up to be faced with Mikey, wearing a massive grin on his face. He slid into the chair beside me and tucked it right into the table.
"what's making you so happy, Mikes?" Bob asked, a slight tone of confusion in his voice. We all turned to face my little brother and he pulled out his lunch bag, still grinning like an idiot.
Finally he cracked under our inquisitive stares, spilling the contents of his - clearly very happy - mind.
"Okay, okay fine... I might have a date!"
He grinned, greeted by squeals of delight from Jamia and I and a simple grin from Bob.
"wow Mikey, go on - tell us about her!" Jamia leaned forward on the table, out of Bob's grasp, smiling ecstatically at Mikey. It was surprising that the bright expression on her face didn't burn his eyes!
"okay so it's not really a date as such... well not to her it isn't."
Jamia sighed and leaned back into Bob, slightly disappointed. She was so adorable at times - I see why he liked her. Suddenly, Bob was a lot more interested, resting his head on his hand and staring Mikey right in the eyes. It looked as if he could read his mind - and he did.
"MISS SIMMONS!"
everyone turned to stare at Bob who gave a simple shrug.
"Mikey! You can't date a teacher, what the fuck?" I rolled my eyes at my brother, then shot him a serious look.
"You'd better not be thinking of asking her out?!"
He gave me a totally expressionless look before laughing and rolling his eyes.
"Haha of course not, I..." his voice trailed away as the young; rather attractive woman entered the room. His gazed fixed onto her and she returned him a sweet smile, before walking over to our table. With out even exchanging words, she passed him a note and walked off across the lunch hall. I watched as Bob's mouth dropped in surprise as all eyes fell on Mikey.
"What?" he shrugged. The bell disrupted all of our thoughts as we gathered all of our belongings and quickly scurried off for our final period.

Mikey was visiting a friend's house from his own year after school that afternoon so I found myself walking home alone. I was kind of looking forward to it as, although I do enjoy my brother's company, I'd like to have some time to think. On the way out of school, I bumped (quite literally) into Bob, who greeted me with a smile.
"hey.. er.." I began to mumble, following Bob's lead out of the rather small student's exit on the front of the school building. The air outside was bitterly cold so I buttoned my coat up to the top (and it was very long) turning up the collar to protect my face from it's icy surroundings.
"do you recon you could um give me Frank's number?"
I felt my cheeks flush pink so I pulled my collar up higher to hide them.
"oh sure, why?"
"oh... just wanted to see if he's okay, thats all."
Bob fumbled around in his pocket for a while before retrieving his phone and searching through his contacts for the number I required. I tapped it into my own mobile as quickly as I could, fingers stiff and numb with the cold, before practically running through the school gates, down the road and round the corner. The bus stop was there but I ignored it and decided to walk - despite the cold weather. I could do with a good walk, I had thought to myself before reaching into my pocket and getting my phone back out. Flipping it open, I could only find myself staring blankly at Frank's number.
To be fair, I had only just met him - and only for a day. He may find it creepy if I was to call him... Fuck it. I pressed the green phone button and held my mobile firmly against my ear.
"hello?"
The voice that came through sounded hoarse, as if the person on the other end was crying? It was a rather feminine voice so it certainly wasn't him - was it?
"Frank?"
"No..." the person let out a small whimper and I began to get slighty worried. Panic tightened my chest so I let out a deep breath to calm myself, I didn't want another attack...
"Oh sorry... um is Frank there?"
"NO! HE'S NOT FUCKING HERE, HE'S FUCKING GONE!"
The woman was yelling now and sobbing uncontrollably.
"Where has he gone?" a frown seeped across my face and I doubled over with a sudden pain in my stomache.
"he left me..." she mumbled "he... he's always had er pr-problems but now h-he's g-gone mad" stammering over her words, the woman let a sigh escape her lips.
"Now I'll never see my baby again. He went a little crazy and walked out of the fucking house!" the sobbing was back now, deeper and louder than before. At that point, I think my heart stopped. I quickly hung up the phone after telling Frank's mother my name and how I was very sorry and I would keep an eye out for him.

Then at that point, I began to run. I didn't know where the hell I was going but I just knew I needed to shake away this panic and calm myself down. My legs carried me far down the road, hitting against my long coat as I entered the public park. It was a rather deserted area, not very well kept like parks where I used to live. The grass was at least a foot tall in most places; thickly clad with litter and mud which squelched beneath my feet. But I continued running. I ran faster; faster, into a large wood where appeared at the end of the park.
After tripping over a few fallen branches and scratching up my ancles on the brambles, I allowed my legs to give way and collapsed onto the ground. I stuggled for breath, chest burning from the effort I'd just put in; the energy I'd just used up. I was compleatly unfit so that run had taken everything out of me. I was as good as an empty Capri-Sun pouch! My eyes fluttered shut and soon after, my breathing returned to a slow and steady pace. It was then that I realized I had my hand leaning right ontop of a little thorny plant. lifting it up, I watched as the blood oozed gently from the cuts that had formed on my finger tips - lovely.

Suddenly, a gentle sobbing could be heard. Or, I wasn't sure if it was gentle or just very far away. Struggling to my feet, I peered around the wood like an inqisitive meer cat, searching for danger. I slowly crept through the little forest, assuring I didn't make too much noise and scare off the person. The sobbing became graually louder until, in the dappled light, quite far in the distace, I spotted something. There was a small figure of what seemed to be a person, curled up the the forest floor. As I got closer I noticed the body was entirely naked with scratches all over the surface of it's skin. The person trembled with fear, or maybe just cold, sensing my presence and looked up. Frank. His eyes were drowned in pain and regret, his lips a deep shade of blue and his face pale as the snow we were soon to be expecting. I ran over to the boy, crouching down beside his cold; naked body and cradeling him in my arms. As I rocked him back and fourth genlty, my eyes began brimming with tears which I blinked back quickly. Not at word was said for a long time - there was nothing that needed to be said. I eventualy removed my coat, wrapping it around Frank who refused to sit up from his fetal possition. He lay his head in my lap and I stroked gently through his hair saying
"Everything is going to be okay now, trust me."
A small whimper escaped his thin, blue lips and he tilted his head to look up at me.
"Promise?" he whispered, his warm breath creating a little fog against the icy cold air that engulfed us.
"Promise." I repeated, kissing his cheek tenderly and holding his body close.
Frank was the one who thought he'd be looking after me but it seems as though the tables had turned...


--------------------------------------------------
Okay bit of a dramatic one but I wanted to make the story a
little more interesting.
Hope it wasn't too bad


-Millie
Sign up to rate and review this story