Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > As i lay dying

Hallway

by YoshikiHide182 1 review

what lies behind the autopsy door?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-30 - Updated: 2012-07-30 - 427 words

0Unrated
Okay i'm so sorry i haven't written any more of this story.. I've started a new fanfic and i'm still in my depression over my idol leaving my favorite band...sigh....but i will try to right some more and again i'm sorry that this chapter is so short...


Gerard’s POV


All of us walked through the door into a hallway full of doors and one staircase’s noticed one massive stain glass window and one CCTV camera as well. “So what do we do now?” jack asked looking up at the camera in the room. Before all of us got any further we heard a crackle and then the same voice again.

“Ah I see that you’ve all escaped from the room so I’ll tell you what to do next. Each of the doors in front of you has one different puzzles about your past in order to get the key’s you need to overcome it...now you all be in pairs so choose wisely! Oh and before I forget one of your team members is one of the killer in the house so be careful!”.

The speaker in the hallway exploded like the one in the other room .All of us looked at each other in horror as the words played through my head like a broken record player...one of your team members is also one of the killers in the house. “We’d better get into teams now...so who’s going with who?” Awa asked as her friend passed the injured man to her. “I want to go with Penina...” frank all of a sudden shouted at looking directly at her (it doesn’t take a genius to know that he likes her).

Umm....okay I’ll go with ray” Kally spoke out standing next to him. After about 6 or so minutes everyone got into pairs and stood outside each of the doors that were there. Andy and Awa went through the first door and it closed behind them.

Before all of us had time to react a note fell down which said “something I neglected to mention you can only go through one at a time and the door locks behind them. When they get the key they go through a different door to the locks which will free you from the house”.

“SHIT!!” Lucy shouted as she hit a wall in frustration. Jack went to calm his partner down as we all hoped for the best.....


OOO Do you like? R&R For some....mars bars?
Sign up to rate and review this story