Categories > Original > Drama > Love Hurts

Love Hurts

by stashleyrocks 1 review

Stefan is in an abusive relationship. Will he ever be free?

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-27 - Updated: 2012-07-27 - 224 words

1Moving
"I-i'm sorry" Stefan whimpered, cowering in the corner of the bedroom.

"You will be fucking sorry" Dru roared, pulling Stefan up by his hair.

"Please d-dont h-hurt me" Stefan stuttered.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" Dru yelled, pushing Stefan roughly against the wall.

Stefan tried to duck under the man's arm, causing Dru to really lose his temper. He punched Stef straight in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

Stefan collapsed to the floor holding his aching stomach.

"You don't fucking lay down until I tell you to" Dru screamed.

He kicked his boyfriend in the head a few times, tinting his afro red.

Stefan's vision was blurry, and he felt like he was going to pass out any second. He didn't have the energy to speak, so settled on praying that the beating would stop soon.

Thankfully, Dru was worn out. He kicked Stefan in the stomach one last time, before walking out of the room and locking the door.

Stefan could feel blood dripping down his face. He turned his head towards the mirror to see his body bruised black and blue, and covered in blood.

How could the man you love do this to you? He thought sadly to himself.

He tried to sit up, but just vomited, then fainted into a pool of his own blood.
Sign up to rate and review this story