Categories > Original > Drama > Love Hurts

Forgiveness

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Stefan blames himself for the latest beating.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 254 words

1Ambiance
Stefan was in bed when he woke up again, his head propped up with pillows. Dru placed a light kiss on his boyfriends lips.

“I’m so sorry about last night! Please forgive me?” he begged.

“Of course I forgive you, I love you! It was my fault anyway” Stefan said, with a small smile on his face.

Dru hugged Stefan tightly, letting go immediately when he felt his body tense.

“Let’s get those cuts cleaned up” he smiled, grabbing the medical kit.

After cleaning Stefan up, Dru kissed him again, gently licking the boys bottom lip. Stefan’s grip on his boyfriend got tighter as he felt himself getting hard. He pulled out of the kiss when Dru slid his hand into his boxers.

“I don’t want to rush into things” Stefan whispered, not looking Dru in the eye.

“That’s okay Stef, I’ll go make breakfast” Dru smiled, ruffling his lover’s hair before he left.

Stefan’s smile dropped as soon as Dru left the room. The same cycle was repeated every day!

Dru would apologise for the beating, then try and take things further with Stefan. Stefan always told Dru he wasn’t ready, which always lead to another beating.

Stefan wanted to be able to give himself up for Dru, but he wanted to lose it with someone special. He loved Dru, but didn’t think he was the one.

These thoughts were going round his head as he snuggled up and went back to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story