Categories > Original > Drama > Love Hurts

Party

by stashleyrocks 1 review

Stefan makes a new 'friend'.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 290 words

1Exciting
Dru had taken Stefan to a party.

They were in some guy called Elliot's house. This was the first time Stefan had been allowed to leave his house in years, and he had to make sure he covered his bruises.

Parties weren't really his thing, they sort of scared him.

He was curled up in a spare room, crying, when a guy walked in.

"Are you okay?" the guy asked, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Erm, yeah, I'm fine" Stefan stuttered, not used to human contact.

"The names Ashley" the boy smiled, placing a comforting on Stefan's shoulder.

Ashley was gorgeous, strong muscly arms and slightly gingerish hair.

"I'm Stefan" he whispered, looking into Ashley's eyes.

They both moved forward unintentionally, and were suprised when they realised their faces were only milimetres apart.

Ashley slipped a hand onto Stefan's waist, and closed the gap between them.

It was the best kiss Stefan had ever had.

He pushed his hands into Ashley's hair, not wanting to pull away just yet.

Suddenly, someone grabbed Stefan's curls and pulled him off the bed.

"You filthy slut. You're getting punished when we get home" Dru roared, dragging Stefan out the door.

Ashley tried to pull Stefan back, but Dru punched him straight in the face, causing him to collapse in pain.

"I'm sorry Dru, I don't know what came over me. I love you" Stefan stuttered.

"You will be fucking sorry" Dru shouted, dragging Stefan out of the house and into an alleyway.

He proceeded to kick and punch Stefan until the poor boy couldn't think straight.

Suddenly, Dru heard a voice coming towards them, and legged it out of the alley, not even stopping to check if Stefan was still alive.
Sign up to rate and review this story