Categories > Original > Fantasy > Gorgeous Nightmare

Rule The World

by SilentMorbidity 0 reviews

The royals are falling one by one. Will Alaya be able to survive the treacherous journey that lies ahead of her?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-08-02 - 491 words

1Exciting
First off yes they are vampires. This is only the Prolouge which is why it's so short. I hope you enjoy what I wrote so far :D






"How did he die." Asked the tall beautiful male, with long silky black hair. He had on a suit made out of the finest materials.
"I do not know William. There is magic blocking the event from being seen." Said an equally tall cloaked man. William nodded and sighed, crossing his legs. He sat in a large throne that sat in the middle of a large room with paintings of both men and woman lining the painted black walls.
"Get the Camantors to try and break the spell. And of course Barthos I expect you to work on it as well. You were his most trusted advisor and friend." Said William in a powerful voice.
"Also, find my sister and let her know the news." He added, staring at Barthos. The cloaked figure bowed slightly.
"Yes My Lord." He said and stood straight up.
"But before I do there is something I must tell you." Barthos said and looked at him and smirked, putting his hood down revealing his bald head and his scar that trailed from the left side of his forehead to the right side of his chin.
"And what is that?" Asked William, tucking his waist long black hair behind his ear.
"I know who killed your father. It was The Great Salem." He said, his smirk growing wider. William furrowed his eyebrows and sat up straighter, uncrossing his legs.
"How do you know this just a few moments ago you told me you didn't know how he died." William said, obviously confused. Barthos laughed which sent chills down Williams spine. "Yes I did didn't I? Let me explain." Barthos said, in his eyes flashed anger and hatred.
"I am The Great Salem. I killed him quite easily. Want to hear how he begged for mercy?" Barthos said with another laugh. William jumped to his feet and reached for his sword, but before he could grasp it Barthos was in front of him with a knife with symbols carved onto the blade pressed to his throat.
"Will you beg just like your coward of a father?" He asked and licked his lips. William growled and quickly went for his sword again.
"Die Prince." He smirked and sliced his throat. William's eyes widened and he started to gurgle, trying to take a breath in.
"Yes this is a vampire hunters weapon my dear Prince, you will not heal from that wound." Said the tall male, his scarred face contorted into an insane look of happiness. William fell to the floor and held his neck, the life draining from him as fast as the blood was pouring from his throat.
"Now die. Your sister will be joining you soon. Then I will rule." And with that Barthos stabbed him right through the heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story