Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > before i met him.(frikey)

before i met him.(frikey)

by rockerchick4life 6 reviews

mikeys life is miserable...can frank be the one to help...sorry i really suck at summaries

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-09 - Updated: 2012-07-09 - 566 words

1Moving
Mikeys p.o.v
All around me the icy raindrops fall from the blackened sky just like the tears fall from my eyes. I lift my hand up to my face and carefully pull my broken glasses off of my nose and wince as the slight movement causes the blood to pour from my nose once again.
maybe I should explain...
My name is mikey Way and I'm 16 years old, I have no friends (unless you count my older brother Gerard as a friend)And everyday at high school i get the shit kicked out of me only because all the jocks found out that I was gay, so they decided that they would try to beat it out of me...stupid right?
Well today was just a typical day for me, got shoved into lockers and cornered by the same jocks that like to cover my bony body in bruises, and break my bones. Which explains why I'm walking home with a broken nose. I'm just wondering about how I'm going to explain my latest injury to my brother, when I hear a weak voice from behind me. I instantly tense up, thinking that it is one of the jocks coming back to beat me more but then I realise that I don't recognise the voice, so I turn around slowly and see a boy who's dressed in black skinnies and a misfits hoodie. he looks the same age as me but he is a lot smaller. i look at his face and see the most beautiful eyes looking back at me. 'are you ok?' he asks me quietly, i look at him and feel the tears building up in my eyes and i just collapse to the floor and sob. suddenly i feel cold arms wrap themselves around my shoulder and gently lift me off the ground. he looks into my eyes and then slowly, he brings his trembling hand up to my face and wipes away my tears with his thumb, 'I'... I'm mikey' i manage to whisper, he looks up at me and smiles a little and places his hand in mine ' I'm frank'

Franks p.o.v
well this is great! the day we move here and it decides to rain. luckily for me I love the rain so as soon as I get the chance , I go outside for a walk. As I'm walking through the pouring rain, I see someone walking along and I can tell from here that he's crying, before i can even think, words leave my mouth 'are you ok?' i ask quietly. He turns around to face me and i find myself staring at his eyes which soon fill with tears and he just falls to the floor and sobbs. i don't know what to do so i wrap my arms around his shoulders and gently pull him up from the floor, he looks into my eyes and i can see so much pain in his eyes. i slowly bring my hand up to his face and wipe his tears away with my thumb, 'i'... I'm mikey' i hear him whisper. i look up at him and smile slightly then link my hand with his ' I'm frank'

well... new story so please let me know what you think and please let me know if you think i should carry on xx
Sign up to rate and review this story