Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > before i met him.(frikey)

i finally have a friend!

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

mikey starts to trust frank and open up to him

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-08-02 - Updated: 2012-08-02 - 359 words

0Unrated
mikeys p.o.v
frank walked all the way home with me and when we finally got to my house we were shaking and dripping wet because of the rain, i looked down at frank, who was still holding my hand , and smiled slightly 'frank?' he looks up at me questioningly ' would you like to come in for a bit?' i ask him quietly and watch as he nods his head because he cant talk as his jaw is shaking so much. i open the front door and walk into the welcoming heat of my home, i pull frank in too and close the door and then we are just surrounded by heat which is a lot better than the freezing rain. i gently pull my hand out of franks to take my soaked converses off and i see his face drop, 'whats wrong frank?' he just looks at me and smiles sadly 'i have something to tell you mikey' he whispers and so i take his hand in mine again and pull him into the living room and sit down on the couch and pull him down next to me ' whats up then frankie?' i ask him. he looks at me and looks away and mumbles something ' what was that frankie?' he turns to me and whispers ' im gay mikey.. please dont hate me?' and with that he just starts sobbing so i pull him into my arms and hold him tight, i feel his skinny arms wrap around my waist ' im gay too frankie' i whisper and he pulls his head back and looks at me 'really? so you wont hate me for this?' i look at him 'for wh...' i dont have time to reply before i feel his soft lips on mine... i kiss him back and smile and think to myself ' this is going to be an amazing friendship.. or maybe something more and then suddenly.. the lights go out...

sorry its so short but i didnt have a lot of time to write this.. please rate and review xx
Sign up to rate and review this story