Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > before i met him.(frikey)

frank now meets gerard

by rockerchick4life 1 review

frank meets mikeys brother gerard and and things get interesting between him and mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-08-03 - Updated: 2012-08-03 - 985 words

0Unrated
Franks p.o,v
i cant see anything... one minute i was kissing mikey and then the lights went out... i pulled away from mikey and screamed because im afraid of the dark ' mikey?!' i called out and i feel a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist ' im here Frankie, everything's OK, its just my brother pulling a prank like always' i breathe a sigh of relief and turn around and bury my head in mikeys chest, i cant breathe and im shaking, i hate being afraid of the dark... suddenly the lights turn back on and a skinny person with black hair jumps through the door in to the room we are in ' ha-ha got you mikey!! i heard you scream' he yells and mikey laughs ' that wasn't me Gerard' he yells back and looks down at me,and then he picks me up and carries me towards the couch and sits down with me on his lap and holds me gently ' its OK now Frankie, ive got you and I'll never let anything hurt you' i hear mikey whisper in my ear so i lift my head up and look mikey in the eyes, ' Be Mine?' i whisper quietly and i look down because im scared of his reaction. then i feel mikeys hand cup my face and gently pulls my face up so i can see him. he's smiling and nodding so i pull his head towards mine and crash our lips together and wrap my arms around his neck. 'AAAAWWWWW' i hear someone squeal and i pull away from mikey to see the black haired boy who turned out the lights 'frank this is my brother Gerard' i look at him and smile and he walks over to me and mikey and pulls us both into a hug 'I'm so happy for you mikes' i hear him say to mikey and then he turns to me ' don't hurt him frank, he's been hurt too many times before' he says to me, i nod and tighten my arms around mikey ' i wont... i love him.'

Gerards p.o.v
i walk into the house and i can hear mikey talking to someone in the living room so i decide to try and scare them and turn the lights of... as soon as i did i heard a scream and laughed quietly to myself and thought that I'd scared mikey. i turn the lights back on and walk into the living room to find mikey hugging a boy who was a bit shorter than him but you could tell that they were the same age, i walk into the room an watch mikey carry the boy over to the couch where he sits down with him on his lap ' ha ha i got you mikey' i called out and i hear him laugh quietly ' it wasn't me that screamed Gerard' he calls back so i stand and watch as i see mikey whisper something into the boys ear and he whispers something back and then mikey smiles and they kiss. 'AAAWWWWW' i shout out and the boy looks at me with a questioning look in his eyes ' frank this is my brother Gerard' mikey says quietly so i walk over to them and pull them both into a hug. i look at frank ' don't hurt him frank? hes been hurt too many times' i whisper to him and he nods at me ' i wont... i love him' he says.

mikeys p.o.v
as i stand in the kitchen drinking coffee i can see my brother and my boyfriend talking quietly and i smile and im glad to know that they are getting along well. i continue to watch as frank stands up and walks over to me, i can see tears in his eyes and wonder what's wrong, he walks up to me and i instantly put my arms around him and he starts sobbing into my chest.' what's wrong Frankie?' i ask him and he looks up at me and says ' i know what you've been doing mikey, Gerard told me that you've been hurt a lot and that you take it out on yourself.. please don't mikey... I'm not gonna hurt you and i don't wanna see you end up like me' i look at him questioningly and he pulls the sleeve to his hoodie up and i gasp... there are so many scars and cuts that there is no free skin left. i pull him towards me and gently lift his arms up and kiss the skin gently. He wipes his tears away and takes hold of my arm gently and rolls the sleeves up to reveal the bandage from the hospital that was only put on a few days ago and i can see the tears welling up in his eyes again... 'Never try this again mikey, you mean everything to me and you deserve to be alive not six feet under' he whispers and pulls me into his arms and kisses me fiercely and i kiss him back just as hard, he runs his tongue against my lower lip and i grant him access and soon our tongues are fighting for dominance. i pull away from him gently and look at his shining eyes and swollen lips ' i love you frank' i say quietly and hug him tight and over his shoulder i can see my brother smiling at me through his tears. i know he is proud of me and i smile at him... life will get better.. hopefully.

please rate and review.. finding it quite hard to concentrate right now because i have a lot on my mind that's making me unhappy so just let me know what you think of it please?
Sign up to rate and review this story