Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Undesirables

nd Chapter

by Hostile_Halo 6 reviews

It was a gleaming white color and it's owner had placed silver stick-on letters on it that spelled out her name,"PANSY".

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-08-02 - Updated: 2013-03-03 - 1275 words

0Unrated
Ch.2

Mikey Way swerved through Belleville High's front door with his brother Gerard. They were in a deep discussion about the possible existence of unicorns.

"Of course they're real! We saw one on vacation!" Mikey insisted.

"It was in the ocean! And it was a narwhal!" Gerard argued.

"No way! It was a unicorn getting a drink!"

The boys paused in front of Mikey's locker and he spun his combination and shoved his bag inside.

"Who drinks from salt water!?" Gerard pushed the matter.

"Unicorns!" Mikey shouted as the school's guidance counselor Ms. Hathaway passed them down the hallway.

"Michael this is not a playground! Lower your voice and for Heaven sake's no hats in school!"

Mikey stuck his tongue out at her as she disappeared down the hallway and only yanked his treasured beanie hat further down his head.

"You showed her Mikes" Gerard teased, "Sticking your tongue out like that made her quake in her six inch Stilettos."

"Their high heeled shoes Mikes" Gerard added at Mikey's confused expression.

"Jeez Gerard you couldn't be more gay could you?"

"I'm bi jackass and my knowledge of female foot apparel has nothing to do with my sexuality" Gerard crossed his arms trying to hide his playful smirk with a false look of disapproving.

Mikey rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say".

The bell rang so Mikey slammed his locker door and parted farewell to Gerard. He was jostled down the school hallway by the seemingly endless groups of students. First hour he had Math. Joy of all joys. He almost there when a short kid brushed pass him, his guitar case hitting Mikey in the leg.

"Oh shit" The kid said, "Sorry".

"S'okay" Mike mumbled not paying him much mind.

"Uhmm you wouldn't happen to know where the music room is would you?"

Mikey turned back around to face him. The kid was short at maybe 5'4'' and had his hair cut into a sort of small flattened mohawk. It was dyed black and then bleach blond on both sides. He had a lip ring stuck through his lip and small gauges in each ear. He had a look to him that drew Mikey's breath away for a reason he couldn't place. He was staring at Mikey expectingly with deep hazel eyes the sent shockwaves through Mikey's brain. He had seen them before, he was sure of it, but where? The kid cleared his throat and Mikey realized he must have been staring.
He blushed and pointed down the hallway, "Your almost there just turn the the left at the end of this hallway and it's the second door to your right".

"Thanks" he said and Mikey nodded and turned around.

After a few seconds of walking Mikey felt someone's stare on him so he glanced around. The kid was still standing there. Mikey looked at him he turned his head away quickly and scurried down the hallway. Mikey squished up his eyebrows in confusion and opened the door to his math class. He shuffled inside and slumped down in a desk in the very back of the classroom. His mind wandered to the guy with the guitar. His eyes had triggered a memory of sixth grade to flood into Mikey's mind. Mikey was so used to blocking everything from sixth grade out of his mind, this one barely slipped through. He remembered a kid around his age on the opposite side of the fence from him at recess. He had the same deep hazel eyes.

Ohhh, that's it, Mikey thought, He's just got the eyes like that imaginary friend I had.

Mikey had to work hard to block out memories of sixth grade because they always reminded him of one that he didn't plan on revisiting ever again. He did remember one imaginary friend he had that year, Frankie. He had made him up sometime in forth grade, and always assumed he stop seeing him in sixth because he got to old to believe in that kind of thing anymore. He had gone into middle school and freshman year moving between different groups of friends, but no one he really seemed to connect with. It didn't bother him much, he could hang out with Gerard (As sad as it was to only hang out with your brother), and Gerard's friend Ray seemed to think him okay too. It was just he was starting in his second year of high school and he sometimes felt like there had to be something seriously wrong with him, if he was so undesirable that no one wanted to be around him.

That's because you are, a voice inside his head taunted him. It was dangerously similar to Mikey's sixth grade teacher, You are undesirable. You are just an ugly nobody who only has a brother to be with and he only puts up with you because he has to.

Your wrong Mikey thought at the voice Gerard loves me

The voice scoffed, Why on earth would anyone want to love a disgusting creature like you? Your worthless and you've got no friends to prove it It laughed haughtily.

"Mr.Way!"

Mikey jerked his head up his thoughts and voices disappearing at the sight of his scowling math teacher standing in front of him. Mrs. Kassader. A woman so evil that everyone was warned about her on their arrival at school. It was rumored that she was only married because she threatened to murder her husband if he didn't propose. She was a woman Mikey had the great pleasure of being having for his math class for the rest of the year.

She hissed venomously, "If I catch you day dreaming in my class one more time it will be detention for two weeks. You may feel like your little thoughts are more important than my class and that just because it's the first day you don't have to pay attention. But everyday we have much to learn and you do not fall behind in my classroom. No face forward and pay attention!"

One the final word she smacked a meter stick down hard on Mikey's desk silencing the classroom with a large bang. She marched back to her post at the front of the room and Mikey stared at the white board next her. It might as well been Ancient Greek, because Mikey understood the mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols, just as easily.

~

Mikey shuffled into his second hour music class. The classroom was already beginning to fill full of students, but none of them Mikey's eyes' saw as anyone he knew. He swung his bass over his back and looked for a place to sit. Mikey's eyes bugged out of his head as he glanced to a seat in the corner. In it was the most stunning guitar Mikey had ever seen. It was a gleaming white color and it's owner had placed silver stick-on letters on it that spelled out her name,"PANSY".

"Do you like it?" A familiar voice sounded from behind him.




A/N: well sort of short chapter, but I'd love any and all reviews so don't be shy and leave one! Or rate if you'd like! XD If you'd like check out my other story:http://ficwad.com/story/196573, no pressure! only if you wanna... thanks for reading, rating, and/or reviewing!
xox
HHalo

oh and I almost forgot I need a part for a female cousin of Frank's and future close friend of the ways, and possib{.............. CLOSED!................... }t leave the standard information in reviews like personality and looks and anything else you'd like to add. Thanks bunches! xox HHalo
Sign up to rate and review this story