Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Vices and Virtues

Brendon's Past

by ValentineRevenge 2 reviews

Why is Brendon the way he is?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-08-03 - Updated: 2012-08-04 - 231 words

0Unrated
Yes, I regret that I must bring drama onto the Ficwad, but Limitation, I have a fucking bone to pick with you. I found out all the shit you've been talking about me. That shit is one of the reason that I overdosed. There;s a fuckload of people who want to kick your ass for making me do that. As such, when school starts back this year, I WILL be out for your blood, probably in the form of a broken nose, unless you redeem yourself. I'm no longer fighting alone. I have a small army under my control now. Beware.

Growing up in a Mormon home hasn't been easy. It was all Jesus, all the time. If some priest hadn't okayed it, it was assumed to be forbidden. It left me with a very empty life, pretty much anti-social as well. So you can probably bet the minute I turned 18 I was out the door for some fun.

And you'd be right. I was. For years I never even came close to a social life. But now I had one, and when I was offered booze and drugs, having never tried them, and being forbidden to me as they were, I tried them in a heartbeat. When I realized it made people like me more, I just kept taking more and more. I'm such an attention whore after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story