Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Vices and Virtues

Jon's Past

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Just a little look into some of the motives behind Jon's fervour

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-08-13 - Updated: 2012-08-13 - 356 words

0Unrated
Kaleidoscope_Eyes, MissyACollins, DaniAtaDisco, Obsessive-Fangirl, XEvil_AngelX, you've all successfully guessed what troubles the members of this band. The one-shots are yours. If you have something specific you want to see in them, send an email with that. If not, don't. :P

Other note, Limitation, I'm still fucking waiting for you to make good on that promise you made several months ago. And for the record, you never even bothered to ask if I was ok, or why did I try to off myself.



Can't you see the filth? All the human wreckage? The unwashed masses? The Godless people? They're everywhere. This city, this very earth, is crawling with them, save for small pockets of people like me, people devoted to God.

Now the makes you wonder, why am I not living in a monastery, right? Or even more relevant, why am I living in the most Godless, lawless, vulgar, evil city on earth? And why am I, a man of God, not a preacher, but a musician, who isn't even in a Christian group, but rather a rock band?

Simple! In a monastery, everyone's already devoted to God. There's no one left to save. I'd be pretty useless in there! That's also why I live in Las Vegas. Because it's so sinful, there's thousands in this city who need to be saved. That's the same reason that I'm not a nminister or priest, but a rock musician. I have more people looking up to me and emulating me, and reach a much wider audience.

Oh, why am I like this? Well when I was a kid, I would go to church with my grandma. She pretty much raised me. I'm grateful, but regretful at the same time, Why? Because I found out that only believers go to heaven, and everyone else burns in hell. As a child, not only did I want to go to heaven, but I wanted everyone else to go there too. And when I found out how many people didn't believe, I made it my life's goals to convert as mny people as I could, so they wouldn't suffer in hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story