Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Let This Go

Fuck

by PurrpleBatman 6 reviews

Then, there was the day she disappeared.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-03 - Updated: 2012-08-04 - 1186 words - Complete

5Exciting
Ladies and gents, the fourth chapter (: Hope you guys like it , rate and review and you'll make a lonely teenagers day :)

Chapter 4

Gerard’s POV

“Dude.. Aren’t we playing there, like.. in a week?” Frank asked uncertainly.

“Yep.” I responded, turning my head from all of the concerned faces staring at my every move.

Skyler Gray was Mikey and I’s childhood best friend, and my first true love. She was the only girl who had ever stayed a night at our house, and we ended up going to college with her. She never fit in much with our group, but hated how the popular kids carried on, so she stuck with us. I had loved her since I was 6 when she punched me in the face after I called her a poo head, (I was always a weird child) and we only started dating after I grew a set of balls and asked her to Prom.

Then, there was the day she disappeared.


Flash back

The sirens were wailing and people everywhere were crying, screaming and just generally distraught as they looked at the building. I heard the gunshots coming from the Norris Hall, and I felt my heart stop. Skyler had classes all alone in that building, and I couldn’t spot her face anywhere in the crowds, and she hadn’t texted me since last night. I knew something was wrong, the building was barricaded, gunshots, and people crying. Someone was shooting something.

“Skye! Skyler Grace!” I shouted as I ran through the crowd, pushing and shoving anyone in my way. I reached the barriers, and looked for any officer that knew anything.

“What’s going on!?” I asked a muscular man with an important looking uniform.

“Sir, I’m gonna need you to calm down.” He commanded me calmly.

“I’m not gonna calm down when my girlfriend is in that building, and gunshots are being fired! Just tell me what’s going on!” He nodded understandingly, and began to explain whether or not the love of my life was dead in some stupid classroom.

“In the Norris Hall Wing, a man, in his 20’s, Korean looking, is shooting down people left in classrooms. He is unidentified as well as the dead, but the S.W.A.T is gearing up to go in. The people who escaped are being questioned to you’re left. The rest stuck in there... I can’t say are safe.” He told me, and I made a beeline to the area of survivors.

I entered the small tent, and looked around at the makeshift hospital, and all of the broken, bleeding students and professors. I scanned around, not finding Skyler, but finding the next best thing, her Biology professor.

“Sir, do you know where Skyler Gray is?” I questioned, kneeling beside his bloody body. Blood never bothered me, but this much was not good.

“If she didn’t make it out, dead.” He stated bluntly, and I felt my eyes swell with tears.

I knew all I could do was wait, so I went out of the stuffy, musty tent of the wounded and sat calmly on a concrete bench outside the barrier of police cars. I raked my brain, I knew she went to class because I had visited her room she shared with Anna and her books and shoes were gone. I knew it was the second floor, and there was a balcony over looking the barriers. It was a good jump, but I knew she could make it. I heard a fuss going on, and I looked over to where police officers were pointing there guns at.

“Skye!” I screamed, running towards the line of police officers. I could see her mouthing words, and raising her arms, which looked extremely bloody, and one was bent in the wrong direction. I followed the group of paramedics who had forced her onto a stretcher, and I was stopped at the door to the tent.

“You are not allowed to see Ms.Gray until she is better. Run along now!” The paramedic told me, and I decided to make her job easier and wait.

I waited, and waited, and waited. Finally ambulance’s came, and began to take patients to a hospital.

“Please, Mr.Way, you will see Ms.Gray when she is better, it is completely private at this point where they are taking her, unless you are family.” A paramedic told me, as they moved Skyler to the ambulance. I watched as it sped away, and I had a gut feeling something was bound to go wrong.

Present Day

I made my way to the door of the cramped bus, pulling on my jacket and planning which bar to drink away my problems in.

“We’re leaving early tomorrow, cancel the dates except the High Prairie concert.” I told our manager Brian, and he nodded understandingly.


Skyler’s POV

“Dear lord Skye! Pace yourself!” Ari told me drunkenly as I finished my first Pepsi of the night. I wasn’t feeling the urge to drink, as the stress of the My Chemical Romance concert in exactly a week. We were given free drinks, all of the bartenders knowing i was an olympian competitor now, and my friend and coach were taking extreme advantage of that.

“Just tired.” I mumbled as Ari laughed to herself.

Jezebel soon arrived, and Ari was now interested in her girlfriend. Speed had gone home by then, and I knew third-wheeling wasn’t as fun as anyone can imagine. I walked to the farm, since I was supposed to take a cab with Ari, and walking home is less dangerous than damn cab drivers.

I walked through the dark, and finally loosing my cool I booked tot he farm, convinced a stalker was going to chase me home. I finally reached the warm house, stoking the fireplace and warming my cool hands from the night. I turned on the oldschool T.V, to see the worst possible report in my life.

““Team Canada has their final member. She had the fastest time, and will participate in all events, including dressage, jumping, and cross country! Her name is Skyler Gray, a 25 year old Canadian born here in Canada, but moved to America for a short time before coming back in her adult-hood. Here is her speech after making record time in jumping. She lives here, in the small town of High Prairie, Alberta.” I watched, my eyes zoning in on my sweaty face and silently cursing how ugly I looked. I zoned out for the rest of the story, and my brain finally tuned in.

“The rock band My Chemical Romance will be canceling every show, except the charity concert in High Prairie Alberta, as a emergency in that area has come up. The band will be staying there till the concert, and possibly later than that, as they have cancelled the rest of their tour, promising to make it up next month. No one knows any specifics on the situation, besides that. This is Tina Fey, global news.”

Fuck.
Sign up to rate and review this story