Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 2 auditions

2 auditions

by tmbfucks 14 reviews

What the title says

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-03 - Updated: 2012-08-03 - 212 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! So, I'm going to need auditions! One set of auditions is for the Change of Path sequel, and you'll also appear in Change of Path, and the other one is going to be for an original story. It'll be a drama, and it's basically my life. So, here's what I'll need.

Change of Path auditions:

Parts are: Kayla's boyfriend, Kayla's best friend, Mine and Frank's 2 kids (The eldest will be a boy, the youngest will be a girl), and some parts that I haven't decided.

Name:
Nickname:
Part and story you're auditioning for:
Eyes:
Hair:
Anything else:

And for the original drama, I will need a ton of parts.

The main girl, the main girl's parents, the main girl's older and younger sisters, and younger brother, the main girls eventual step-dad and 2 step brothers, the person who introduced the main girl to MCR and best friend, the main girl's 2 friends that broke up with her in secondary school, the main girl's enemies, and the main girls friends. And possibly some other parts too, so a lot of parts. You can audition more than once. Use the same form as above. Just tell me if you mind being one of the "bad guys"

So, yeah. Good luck with it! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story