Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Falling Down a Tunnel of glory

Casual sins go far

by OhmyGee 1 review

We will walk until we drop. the sad thing is we're cowards.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-06 - Updated: 2012-08-06 - 3569 words - Complete

1Original
Hello. Sorry for the wait. I've been busy. Well here's chapter four. I sorta have writers block so Im sorry if the chapter sucks. Please let me know if it does suck.

Falling down a tunnel of glory
Chapter four: Casual sins go far
March 26, 1915


Frank and Mikey walked back into the old Way house. Frank followed Mikey up the narrow stair case,into Mikey's bedroom. There, he saw something he wouldn't expect ,or he especially wouldn't forget.

Ray and Mikey. Ray's arms wrapped around Mikey's shoulders. Mikey's fingers rested on Ray's waist. All four arms hugging tightly. But that's not all. Oh no, their lips locked with each others. Spit spilling in their mouths.

Frank just stared at the two men gropeing each other in their arms. What was Frank to do. He was awestruck, maybe scared. He had thought that it was Mikey and Ray who were homophobic and caused the new mess between him and Gerard.

"Mikey...Mikey? What... What the Fuck are you doing with, to Ray?" Frank trembled. Frank was now somewhat amused. He stared for a couple more seconds be for he began to laugh. Mikey also didn't know how to respond. He also mustered a giggle.

Frank's chuckle turned to a hard laugh. Not knowing why Frank was laughing so hard laugh, he just couldn't stop laughing. Eventually during Frank's unstoppablly long gobble, Mikey joined in about as crazy as Frank's. Both of them laughing uncontrollablly until something Frank saw stopped him from laughing. Mikey stood in the doorway next to Frank, utterly embarressed.

Mikey stood up, following Ray to their feet. Ray shook his head and mustered a small giggle. All of Ray's arms threw Mikey back on the bed.

"Mikey, oh Mikey. I'm going to have , alot. Of. Fun. With you." Rays left arm was raised and thrashed across Mikey's Face. Much to Frank's surprise, Mikey wasn't angry, or sad, or even hurt. Mikey was smiling. Ray pulled Mikey to him so he is straddling Ray. They pressed their lips together again. Ray spun Mikey around in his arms and slammed him against the wall. Mikey let out a moan of appreciation. Ray smirked.


"Well this goes on, dirty stuff, for a while. Wanna check up on Gerard before....you know.?" Frank nodded, knowing exactly what's going to happen. The two boys walked down the stairs and down to Gerard's room. There, he was sitting at his desk drawing. Mikey and Frank didn't go and look, simply because they didn't care what Gerard was drawing.

"So um... Mikey and...What's the deal between you and um...Ray?" Frank asked really curious.

"Well we weren't dating . Just hooking up. This was our fourth hook up and um...the last..." Mikey cleared his throat. ".....we like it rough.." Frank just stared at Mikey.

"Oh...Wait! What do you mean the last...what happened?..." Frank asked concerningly.

"Well you'll have to wait and see." Mikey sounded distressed. Frank thought that questioning Mikey would make him angry or sad, so he didn't push it.

"So if you don't mind me asking , why do you spend your life trying to please your parents if there....gone?"

Frankle just stared at Mikey for a moment considering his question. That was a great question. Why did he if his father was gone?

"My mother is still a good person." And that was true, he still loved his mom very much.

The two men were interrupted by the movement of Gerard.

Gerard roughly stood up and and threw his drawing around the desk and, due to the power of Gerard's force, the picture landed on the floor. Gerard didn't care at all. He sounded annoyed by the pounding noise upstairs.

Gerard stumbled up towards the main living room. He took a seat on the long brown couch, sighing. Right when he was settled in and comfortable, a Loud thump appeared on the door. Gerard groaned, standing up, rolling his feet to the door.

When he opened it he saw something he wouldn't expect.
Frank. Sobbing. Bleeding. Gerard's eyes widend.

"Frank what's wrong? Oh my gosh Frank." Gerard could feel tears of his own welling up. He quickly tried to pull Frank into a soothing hug. Frank pushed him away, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Don't they'll see us." Frank's voice cried out to, for, Gerard.

"Who will see us, please baby tell me what's wrong?"

"Ca-can I just come in? P-plea-ease?" Gerard held out a hand for Frank to grab. He did. Frank quickly shoved his way into the house and into Gerard's arms as the door slammed shut. Crying even harder. "Could we go to your room?" Gerard held his arm around Frank's shoulder, walking into his room.

They sat on Gerard's bed and Frank still resting himself on Gerard's body. "Gerard!" Frank wheezed from his breath. "My parents...they...they found out, about us. They.. They... Ohhhhhgerd." Frank cried even harder just thinking of the memory.

"Oh sweetie, what did they do?" Gerard began to panic, holding Frank tighter.

"He...he yelled at me. He called me queer, fanook, homo, gay bitch. They said the devil will have 'fun' with me in hell.....Then he got really, really mad. And..a-and he screamed and ran into the kitchen with my mom." Frank's voice became shaggy, and started into shutters.

"Oh my bunny rabbit, I'm so sorry. Frankie. So fuckin' sorry." Gerard cooed.

" But that's not the worst part." Frank let of a loud cry for Gerard. "When they came back my mother looked at me. My father stood really freaking close to me. I tried to back away but he grabbed my arm way to tight so i couldn't move. He stared at me for a moment...Then swung a fist at me."

Gerard And Frank pulled each other closer. "I fell to the floor and he hit me again. And again. And again. He kept hitting me over and over until i was covered in blood. He shouted at me to stand up. And i did. Then he just kept hitting me again. Shouting that I a gay forgot, this will teach me a lesson. Pinned me to the wall. Punched me again. Then he turned to my mom ..to probably take brake from me. Then he turned back to me. He got close to me again. But before he could do anything... I.. I kicked him in the balls. He fell to the floor coughing. So i kicked him in the head. And ran out to your house.

-It hurt alot. It felt like it would never end. Like, like I was going to die. I've been in fights before...but nothing hurt as bad as that was. I don't know if it was emotional pain that made it hurt that bad..or he was just that strong.....I mean why would he, my own father, hurt me like that? Does he hate me? Does he even want me back at his house or if i do go back..will he just hurt me like that? Again?"

"Oh Frankie. I am so-"

"Gerard what am i going to do? I can't go back there."

"Frank you can stay here?" Gerard offered in all sincerity.

"No. Gerard. Here. Is the first place they would look." Gerard knew that. He felt stupid for offering.

"Well ..um...we could..well. If you want to...we can run away?"

"Run away ? What, how? I don't know?" Frank thought deeply about that question. Considering the answer.

"Here, how about that i go clean you up..and you think about it okay?" Gerard stood up taking Frank's hands with him. Frank nodded and stood up. Frank had managed to stop crying. The two boys headed into the bathroom. Gerard held a towel under the sink then began to dab at Frank's Forehead. Frank winced at the touch.

A loud bang has herd on the main door. Frank jumped.

"Th-that's my..dad...Fuck that's him! Shit. Don't tell him I'm here. Please don't tell him important here." Frank pled to Gerard. Gerard stood up and headed to the bathroom door. "Please don't go, Gerard. Please don't."

"Frankie I ain't going to tell him. I will go and answer so he doesn't get suspicious. 'Kay?" Frank nodded. Gerard left for the stair case.

Gerard swung the door wide open to find a crying mother and a furious husband. Gerard felt nervous as Fuck. "May i help you?"

"YOU know DAMN well what we want!" The older Iero demanded, sternly.

"Im sorry Sir, I really don't know what you want?" Gerard felt proud that he already haven't gave into the Ieros, and that he haven't trust into tears.

"Well my son, where is my son!?" Frank II demanded. "Frankie, he just ran out on us..he's gone. Do you know where he is?" Mrs. Iero added to her husbands demands. The older man just scowled at her.

Bullshit, Gerard thought. But he couldn't say anything to risk Frank's health, or life. "Im really sorry, but i don't know where he is. I haven't seen him since school." Gerard felt relived to see their faces give in to Gerard. But then a slam, probably a door or maybe even a human, evolved from the staircase. Gerard mentally cursed himself.

"Can i have a look inside? Im a cop." The old man said and flashed his officer police badge. Gerard couldn't turn down the police. But he had to try.

"Um no...you cant..i gotta check on my brother...uh bye." Gerard said and tried to close the door but Frank's father's foot was blocking the door from shutting. Gerard opened the door slightly.

"Nonsense." The older man said and pushed himself and his wife threw the door and Gerard himself.

Frank II and Linda Iero walked into the main room looking for Frank but no avail. The three walked into the kitchen and Frank was no where to be found. Then the two followed Frank's father down to Gerard's room in the basement. There, Frank was no where also to be found. Gerard felt kind of relieved. Then they walked into the bathroom, where Gerard had left Frank. But Frank wasn't there either. Gerard felt a little scared, what happened to Frank?

"Well Frank's not here either so time to go." The three walked up the stairs and into the main living room. Mikey and Ray were standing awfully close to each other.

"Have any of you... Boys seen my son, Frank?" The man asked Ray and Mikey.

"Frank yeah he was just-" Frank II pinned Mikey hard, on to the wall. Mikey was scared, that shut him up.

"You saw Frank?"

"N-no um no i haven't seen him." Mikey was lying and Frank II, Linda, Ray, and even Gerard new he was lying.

"Then why the Fuck you say you have seen him? WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!?" The man scolded Mikey.

"I-i ment that i did see him...after school. We was all in home room together. That..that's where i saw him." The vice like grip on Mikey loosened, and the mans face lighted up.

"Fuck! These kids are useless. We will be back...i know you have him. If you lie to me again i will have you doing stuff in prison that will haunt you for the rest of your life. So i suggest you turn him to me as soon as possible... If you don't... He and you will be in a world of pain...got it?" Everyone in the room shook their head up and down. The to Iero parents walked out the house slamming the door.

"What the hell was that?" Mikey questioned, demanding answers.

"Frankie, bunny it's safe they're gone." Gerard went in search of Frank. Frank stepped out from a small closets right next to the main door, shaking, cheeks stained with tears.

"Is he gone?" Frank mumbled.

"Yeah baby he's gone." Gerard cooed to Frank. Immediately as Gerard spoke, Frank clung to Gerard.

"What's going on?" Ray asked with Mikey.

"Have Mikey tell you..Im sure he already did...." Gerard spat back. He sounded very angry. Gerard pulled Frank aside to the staircase.

"Gerard?" Frank asked.

"Yes Frankie, what is it?" Gerard replied immediately. Gerard crouched down to Franks level so their faces could be even. He put his arms on Franks shoulders to show good Affection.

"Does Mikey and Ray know?" Gerard didn't want to lie to him, especially right now after what just happened to Frank. Gerard just looked down not saying anything.

"Gerard do they know?" Frank was very scared by now. So was Gerard.

"Yeah..Frankie..They know." Gerard said apologeticly.

"Gerard why didn't you tell me....Gerard?" Frank was on the verge of crying again. And so was everybody else.

"Im sorry Frank."

"You seem to say that alot...Did they tell anyone else...will they?" Frank had a hopeful look in his voice for no reason. He now thinks it was because of them, but at the same time he still trusts them . What Frank didn't know is how his parents found out.

"Im sor-...I hope they didn't and i surely hope they won't." Gerard turned his head to look at Ray and Mikey.

"We didn't tell! And we will never tell! Is that what this is about?" Mikey shouted hurried. Frank nodded. For some reason he believed Mikey.

"So you promise you won't tell?" Frankle felt a little cheerier asking this. He felt like a huge weight was lifted from him, now that people, other than him and Gerard know.

"We could never tell." Ray added. And it's true if they told they would also be caught. They also weren't going to tell about their hook-ups either. Mikey nodded along.

"Good.. Um Frank and I are going to go to my room now. See you later. Frank and Gerard headed slowly down the stairs and into Gerards room.

When they got downstairs Frank hugged Gerard tightly, and pressed his small soft lips on to Gerard's lips. They hugged their tongues together for a few minutes , then Gerard pulled away.

"Frankie what are you doing?" Gerard whispered in Frank's ear. It wasn't that he didn't love it, it was that he was confused and was now really the right time to be lip smacking?

"In for a penny, in for a dime." Frank replied and gave Gerard a small peck on the lips.

"What?"

"Well what Im saying is..Im in a lot of trouble...we're in a lot of trouble..better have some fun while we're at it." Frank didn't sound distressed other sad or even hurt. He was happy. Happy with Gerard. "Do you not want to?"

"No. No. Baby of course i do. I-"Gerard was interrupted by a kiss of Frank's.

"Let's do it."

"Do what sugar? Gotta elaborate."

"Run away together."

" Really Frank... You want to?"

"Yes."

"Well okay. Let's run away." Frank smiled. They sealed their decision with a kiss.

**

It was time they were really going to run away. They still won't tell Mikey or Ray. Ray, apparently, is spending the night with Mikey. It was around midnight so it would be harder to see.

Frank and Gerard packed one back full of Gerards clothes, and another back with one large sleeping bag, and as much dry food that could carry. That wasn't much, though. A box of cereal, two bottles of water, package of black biscuit oreos. They also carried fifty dollars stolen from his parents earlier.

"Are you ready?" Gerard asked Frank, the two of them was standing right in front of the small window of Gerard's room. They had to go through the window because if they didn't, Mikey or his parents would catch them.

"Never been ready-er before."

"Great." Gerard and Frank locked there fingers together and made one more kiss. Gerard pried open the stiff window. Frank shoved his bag out, Gerard did the same with his bag.

Gerard lifted Frank in the air by his legs, and shoved him through the tight fitting window. Then Gerard shoved himself through the window, once out he shut the window.

"Let's go Frankie." Gerard said and Frank smiled and gripped Gerard's hand with his own. They both smiled and headed for the road.

They walked down the street and headed for the forest after an hour of walking.

In the middle of the trees the found a small hut. It was probably six feet tall. Very rusty and one small black window next to a closed door. The boys thought that would be a fine place to sleep for the rest of the night.

They walked in the door. The cabin was totally empty except for a long machette and empty wooden box. They placed there bags inside the box. The two unrolled the sleeping bag out, and climbed inside. Gerard was stooping Frank and they fell asleep.

**

"What the hell you queers doing in my forest?" A old-ish man steeped into the cabin waking them up. He was holding a shotgun to Gerard and Frank. The two boys were stunned.

"I-i Im sorry Sir we'll leave." Gerard tried to speak.

"Answer my question...now!" The man screamed. Frank and Gerard jumped.

"Well Sir...some kids are trying to kill us so we ran to hide here.." Frank spoke and stood up, holding the knife up to the man. "Put your shooter down other I'll cut you up so bad your mama couldn't recognize ya'." The old man lowered his gun looking awfully scared, even Gerard was scared.

"Okay..Okay..my name is Gary. Um you two runaways?" Gary didn't sound like a red neck at all. No he sounded like a nice man.

"Yeah..sorta." Frank mumbled.

"Well i live on a farm nearby..if you help me out on it...you can stay at my farm." The man named Gary offered.

"Im Gerard, this here is Frank...we will accept you offer." Gerard replied standing up to shake the mans hand. Frank nodded along.

"Great..Follow me." Gary said. Frank and Gerard followed Gary through the woods and down to his farm. The farm had two horses, three pigs, a Fuck load of chickens, and about ten cows. On the right was a tiny white house. On the left was a medium sized barn house.

Gary led them into the barn. There was just hay lying everywhere.

"You two will be staying here. Now i need the tall one to go out to the field, and pick all the potatoe crops 'Kay?" Gray demanded. Gerard nodded. "Um ..now."

"Oh yes Sir. What will Frank do?" Gerard questioned for Frank.

"Oh he'll just help me out with the...Staff.. There is all the equipment outside...go." Gerard didn't know what that meant but luckily he knew how to grow and pick crops.

"So what should i do?" Frank asked. Gary just chuckled and walked close to Frank.

"Will you help me handle my staff?" Gary questioned, but it wasn't really a question. It was more like an offering.

"Excuse me? What do you mean?" Frank was very confused. Gary stepped closer to Frank. Frank's breathing repetition increased.

"The way you handled that knife..You really know your grip. You really pretty." Gary lifted a hand and stroked Frank's hair.

"Are you asking my to ...jerk you off?"

"Well that too. I wanna do stuff to you that will not even be considered sexy anymore." Gary stepped so close to Frank that there chests were touching.

"I-im sorry but I'll have to decline...i will not have any sex with you." Frank took a step back and Gary followed.

"Well... do i have to force you?" Frank took another step back. Gary lifted his hand and hit Frank straight across the face. Frank whimpered from the pain.

"Please don't..." Frank pled. Gary hit him again and Frank fell to the ground by all of their bags. Frank whimpered again. Gary crouched down to Frank.

"I will not hurt you if you cooperate."
"Fuck you!" Frank screamed and held the Machette up to Garys chest. Gary stepped back. Frank got to his feet and followed Gary.

"GERARD!" Frank screamed. Gerard immediately ran in the barn house.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Your friend Frank here is trying to kill me." said Gary.

"No. Gary is." Frank screamed back. "Come on Gerard...we're leaving." Frank stepped back and grabbed all of their bags, pulling Gerard out side and ran down the rocky road.

"What was that?" Gerard questioned.

"I'll tell you later."

About half a mile down the road they reached a small village. Not many people out side. They stepped into a small diner. Frank and Gerard sat at the bar and ordered coffee and waffles.

"Are you the boys on the picture...You are them!" the waitress shouted.

"What picture?" Gerard asked the young lady. She pointed to a picture behind her. The Headline said 'Lost Children. If found please return to Newark Police department.' Right below the Headline was two pictures. One of Frank. And one of Gerard.

"Oh shit!" Gerard and Frank said matched time. The waitress gave them a weird look.

"The posters are every were." she added.


Im sorry if it doesn't make sense right now, but it will in chapter five.
Sign up to rate and review this story