Categories > Original > Romance > A day to remember

A day to remember

by HorneyTMB 0 reviews

We meet The Midnight Beast and unexpected things occur.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-06 - Updated: 2012-08-07 - 335 words - Complete

1Original
I awoke to the sound of Alexs dog barking outside to some cats, I looked over to Alex and Charlene to see if they were still asleep, they were. I realise we have to be up to get ready for the youtube meetup, so I chuck a cushion at their heads. They both awoke startled, Charlene jumped up and hit her head on the metal frame, me and Alex laughed we couldn't help it.

Once we had all got up we started to get ready, for a day that will change our lives but we didn't know that yet. Charlene was putting her extensions in, Alex was choosing an outfit and changing it as per usual, I was applying my make-up. 'Jess could you pass me my tights that are next to you, I prefer to wear them ones' I looked to the left of me and threw her tights over.

Charlene suddenly started flapping around, she has managed to get some of the glue onto her lips, I didn't know what to do..so I called Alex back in, she had to get glue remover, Charlene's lips looked sore :/

Me, Alex and Charlene wore different things, me and Alex's style were close..Charlene was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, one of The Midnight Beats tops, with a coat, and her own customized TMB shoes it was slightly cloudy. Alex wore a pair of shorts with tights, also a Midnight Beast top, her Midnight Beast jumper and her own customized TMB shoes. I wore also shorts with tights, TMB my little pony top, with my Midnight Beast hoodie over the top, I also had a pair of customized TMB shoes.

As we walked to the train station I realised I started to feel ill, it was just butterflies, we all had them. It was an exciting time for us all, we had loved The Midnight Beast for years, now we are finally meeting them, we all can't wait, it will be one good day..
Sign up to rate and review this story