Categories > Original > Romance > A day to remember

Chapter 2

by HorneyTMB 0 reviews

We meet The Midnight Beast

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-06 - Updated: 2012-08-07 - 226 words

0Unrated
Train to London on platform 2 arriving in 3 minutes and the train arriving to Edinburgh passing through Manchester on platform 3 in an estimated time of 30 minutes, thank you for using southern west trains, have a lovely day

Alex noticed her laces had come undone in the process of running through the train station to get to the platform on time, she bent down to tie up her shoes, but she had headphones in so she didn't notice the train arriving, I walked over to the train and got on, Charlene was behind me, i thought Alex was too. I turned round and noticed Alex missing, i looked out the window to see her running toward the train, the doors were just about closing but Charlene forced them open and stood there waiting for Alex. Alex was out of breathe, but she managed to faintly whisper 'Why..does..this..always..happen..to..me..?' We were all a bit shaken up, there wasn't much conversation on the journey.

We practically ran off the train and ran through London, we soon arrived at Hyde Park, to see a sea of teenage fangirls screaming over their favorite youtubers, the atmosphere was breathtaking. We pushed our way through the sea of fans until we saw the most gorgeous, hilarious and breathtakingly good looking guys we have ever seen, The Midnight Beast.
Sign up to rate and review this story