Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

Hera's news part two

by princessofoyownworld 19 reviews

The titans finish an argument with Hera and Theresa gets an unexpected visit.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-11 - Updated: 2006-07-12 - 1319 words

1Predictable
Ok this will be my last update for a while, but in the next update Atlanta comes back into the story. And she is the main focus of the fifth chapter! And this is a short chapter, but I am just finishing off the argument with Hera and adding a little cliffhanger. Please do read on,

I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS!
**

"Archie, sit down!" An angry Hera shouted at Archie's back. The purple haired boy paused for a moment, like he was challenging the others and Hera to stop him. His shoulders were hunched from him clenching his fists so he did not slap the queen of the gods.

"You know where I stand Mrs. Hera." Theresa said as calmly as she could as she walked over to where Archie was standing and took a few deep breaths to calm the levitating objects.

"Theresa, think about-" Jay started.

"If you say saving the world or Cronos I swear I will walk out that door Jay."

"Fine I won't say it."

"God Jay have you no compassion?" Theresa asked, loathing Jay at the moment. She looked over to Archie and found that the descendant of Achilles' was loathing Jay as much as she was at that moment.

"Theresa what about the job we started. Would Atlanta have left the job unfinished? No." Jay said angrily.

"Atlanta would have been a friend and had the team double their efforts to make up for the one who is gone!" Theresa shouted at Jay.

"The prophecy Theresa!"

"Once again Screw the damn prophecy!" Archie shouted grabbing Theresa's hand stopping the tall curvy red head from slapping brown hair brown eyed Jay. Anger flashed threw Theresa's emerald green eyes.

"Children please show some class!" Hera shouted angrily, this was going much worse than the goddess had planned.

"Wait. Hold it! Did you just say that I am not a friend Theresa?" Jay said, his voice just above a whisper, truly he was shocked, this was so not like her.

"Yes. All you care about is Cronos, you don't even take time for us!" Theresa yelled in her boyfriends face as she indicated to the two of them.

"Theresa's right Jay." Neil spoke up; he to went over and joined Theresa and Archie by the door out of Hera's study.

"What do you guys mean?" Jay asked major confusion in his voice and fear and sadness in his deep normally warm chocolate brow eyes.

"I think you know what we mean Jay! But just to make sure lets test you." Neil spat.

"What the fu-" Jay said confused, stopping himself from letting the f bomb slip in front of Hera.

"Jay, you are standing at the cross roads. You can stop Cronos and be hated by those close to you or you can save your friends and be loved for the rest of your life. And if you're me as more than a friend." Theresa said as calmly as she could.

Jay paused for a moment to think of his answer. Part of him told his to stop Cronos after all it was his job. He looked into Theresa's emerald green eyes and found that they were swirling with rage and sorrow.

"I-I wo-"

"To late Jay." Theresa said as she walked out the door, leaving the others in shock.

"Theresa!" Neil called as he tried to stop the curvy red head from leaving. Theresa shrug off his hand from her shoulder.

"Leave me alone Neil." She spat. "All of you!" She barked as Jay made a move to stop her.

"Children." Hera whispered. She for the first time in as long as she could remember she went unnoticed.

"Look at what you have done now Jay!" Neil shouted at the descendant of Jason. The two were now standing face to face and had squared their shoulders. Fists were clenched and faces were flushed.

Jay did not respond with words. His anger and love for Theresa were taking control of his medium built body. Before he knew what happened his whole body wait was behind his fist. A sickening sound filled the high-strung room as his fist made contact with Neil's jaw.

Neil took a step back in shock. He ran his hand along his jaw, it did not feel like it was broken, but it sure felt like it. Blood trickled onto his mouth and he knew that his jaw was indeed broken and had puckered the inside of his mouth so that it was bleeding slowly into his mouth, filling it with a salty and tangy but horrible taste.

"Jay you of all people should be able to control yourself! Hera spat as she put a hand on Jays shoulder to stop his from attacking again. Neil smiled smugly as Hera had Jay restrained, he sauntered over to the trash bin and spit-up some of the blood that was in his mouth.

"Nice." Jay said sarcastically as a large smirk spread over his tanned face in response to Neil's bloody spit. Neil glared at Jay and spit at his as well, and with Neil's luck he managed to hit Jay square in the face.

"I'm gone." Neil said whipping his mouth from the spit. The tall blonde model left Hera's study without another word.

"Children please accept Allie as part of your team or it id definite that Cronos will take over the world." Hera said more sternly this time. This time it was more of an order than a suggestion. Archie looked to the boy who had become his best guy friend over the past year.

Odie looked so confused, he knew that Archie expected his to back him up. After all they were really close, closer than the others thought. Odie was the only one that Archie was comfortable to read around or actually ask questions. Odie was the only one who knew why Archie was so scared of the water, he had not told Atlanta in case it scared her away.

"Jay, Mrs. Hera if you make us accept Allie Archie and I will walk." Odie said with a sigh and walked over to where Archie was standing. Herry looked confused.

"The-" Jay and Hera began in unison.

"If either of you say the team or the world were gone." Archie said angrily as he indicated to him and Odie.

"Fine but what about Cronos." Jay said annoyed, why could they not see that they were the world's only hope? Did they want to relive the era of the titans?

"Theresa's right Jay you need to learn to take your job less seriously. You have lost four of your teammates in less than an hour." Odie shouted as he and Archie turned and walked out of the door to Hera's study.

"They are right Jay." Herry said quietly as he to left the study. Jay stood in shock, Hera at his side in just as much shock as he was in.

"I guess Allies out." Jay said quietly. But seeing as he and Hera were the only ones left in the room, Hera was the only one to hear him.

*

"I can't believe that he did that!" Theresa said angrily as she leaned against the porch on the roof of the brownstone. She threw a dart to the board she had just finished attaching to the mahogany wood door that led back inside to the brownstone.

"Is it safe to come up?" A voice said as the person it belonged to came up the stairs.

"As long as your not Jay, yes."

"Well I am not so hold your fire." The voice said as the door clicked open.
*

Dun dun DUN! Who is at the door? Any guesses? I know that I am not Demenior or NuuoaEclaire but could you please rate and review. And no Pheeone I am not saying that I am a bad writer!
Sign up to rate and review this story