Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Tale of Two Killjoys

Comeback

by Skyisnotthelimit 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-08-10 - Updated: 2012-08-11 - 2520 words

0Unrated
I sat on the couch, playing thumb wars with Bandit. I was letting her win, seeing how I am the absolute all time champion. I didn’t want her to feel bad. Plus, it was cute how she got all excited.

Just then there was an eerie silence surrounding us. All was still. No one was moving, no one was speaking, but the sound of an engine shutting off and a car door slamming shut could be heard from outside. Boots heavily stomped on the dirt, approaching the building. Suddenly Party burst through the door of the Die-ner, with Sky limp in his arms.

“Guys! She’s bad!” he croaked. I immediately ran up to him, my eyes tearing up. Everyone in the room stopped whatever they were doing and crowded around the red-haired man.

“Oh my God! What happened?!” I exclaimed. He looked at me sadly.

“I-I don’t have a clue. She…I just found her like this when I went looking and she- I wasn’t quick enough…I shouldn’t have let her go by herself!”

“Party,” I said grabbing his shoulders, “Listen to me, this isn’t your fault, okay? Let’s just fix her up right now.”

“Okay, I suppose that’s all we can do”, he said gently, a tear dripped down his dirty cheek. “Where do you want her?”
“C’mon, let’s get her to the back, on the table”, I replied softly. Everyone stepped aside to let us through, I led Party and the injured girl to the back. He laid her down on the table.

“I can’t handle this, I can’t stand to see her so helpless and beaten”, he then walked out shutting the door behind him. My attention then turned to the beaten girl on the table in front of me. I bit me lip as I examined her wounds.

“Shit Sky. What have you gotten yourself into?” I whispered to the unconscious being. “Can I get some help in here, anyone?” I yelled as I walked to the cabinet filled with medical supplies. Thankfully, Chem walked in.

“Shit! She was in deep, wasn’t she?” he said. I nod sadly. He looked at me then back at Sky. “She will pull through, Kilo”, he said to comfort me.

“I’ll make sure she does. Here,” I said handing him gauze. “apply compression to her leg wound. After the bleeding stops or at least slows, clean it up and tape a bandage on it. I’ll get to it later. He then grimaced as he looked at the wound.

“Eh, okay. Yes, ma’am!” he said trying to brighten the atmosphere. I felt myself smile and I then went back to work. Her broken arm caught my attention. I picked it up gently and then closed my eyes, anticipating what would happen next.

Straightening the arm, the fractured bones made a crunching sound. I could hear Chem swallow his sick. Suddenly, Sky’s eyes shot open and she writhed beneath me.

“FUCK!” she screamed out. Chem pretty much flew across the room, giving a not so manly yelp. “I can take Chem bruising the shit outta my leg, but did you have to re-break my arm?!”

“Sorry! I’m so sorry! I had to straighten it out, sorry. I’ll work on other spots, if that helps?”

“I’m kidding, I could barely feel that. Just trying to lighten the mood, y’know? It’s a little tense in here”, she said smirking.

“Don’t ever do that again, holy shit you scared us so bad”, Chem panted with his hand placed over his heart.

“I’d say she scared the shit outta you”, I smirked. He rolled his eyes and walked back over to us. I then cleared my throat and spoke in a serious tone. “Did you take the pill? Numbness sounds like a side effect.”

“I did take it, right in front of his face!” she said proudly. “Oh, you should have seen his face when he realized he had lost again!” she laughed sinisterly, her mood then changed to a raging anger. “Fuck that shit! I should have killed him first!” Chem looked at me with confusion.

“Who the hell is she talking about”, he whispered into my ear. “Who did this, Kilo?”

“I think she’s talking about Korse”, I leaned over to him and whispered. His face stayed the same.

“Was this her end game? Was she ready to die?” he whispered back.

“Chem! If I wanted to die I woulda let the bastard kill me! I was ready to kill him! Or I thought I was…” she trailed off then her body slumped back onto the table.

“Fuck! She’s out!” Chem breathed.

“That isn’t a bad thing. Less distraction”, I mumble. “Let’s start sewing her up and treating these burns.” His face then contorted.
“Sew her up?” He croaked. I smiled to myself as I got the thread and needle. I handed him the items and he shuddered as he looked down at the wound. He then grabbed the leg and got to work. As he did that, I worked on her face. Chem then suddenly backed off.

“Will she be okay?” He asked. I ignored him, because I didn’t know the answer. “Kilo?” Once again I ignored him. I just focused on the injured body in front of me.

After a few minutes, we both finished.

“Okay what do we do now?” Chem asked. I then spotted a spot of blood on Sky’s stomach on her shirt. I lifted the shirt.

“Shit”, I breathed. “Chem get some more thread.” He did just so.

“What is it?” He asked. I lifted her shirt and showed him. His faced turned slightly green. A huge wound lay beneath that shirt. Chem handed me the thread and needle.

“Help me with this?” I asked. He cringed, but obeyed. As we sewed Sky’s stomach up together, I could hear Chem gaging. I had to admit, it was pretty funny. When we finished I patted him on the back. “You did great”, I smiled. He smiled, the quickly walked to the sink and puked.

“Don’t ever ask me to do that again!” he said when he had a chance. I walked over to his bent over body and rubbed his back as he spewed into the sink. When he was done he washed off.

“How ‘bout you sit down, I can get the rest”, I said gently to him with my hand on his shoulder. He nodded and did so. I walked over to Sky and cleaned her up some more. After I was done I washed off my hands and sat down on a chair.

“Is she going to be okay?” Chem asked after a few moments of silence. I looked up from my feet.

“I think so”, I smiled.


Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FIVE MINUTES LATER


Suddenly I heard Sky wake up and attempt to sit up. I heard her groan when the pain hit her.

“Kilo”, she breathed. I lifted my head to face her. “I need to tell you something.” I walked over to her and sat on the table.

“Yeah, sure anything” I replied. She looked at Chem.

“Can I have her alone for a moment?” She asked. He nodded and walked out, shutting the door behind him. After he left, she hushed her voice a bit more. “Did you get Bandit? Please tell me you got her. She is extremely important.”

“Yeah we got her. She’s in the other room. A cute one she is”, I smiled.

“She is Party Poison’s…daughter.” My eyes widen to the size of the sun. I was speechless. “He doesn’t know and he can’t. He mourned the loss of his wife and only child…Chaotic Laughter, his wife died to save the girl. I found out when I was at BLi. No one can know, Kilo.”

“Understandable. This is between you and me.”

“Kilo?” She asked staring at me. “I have to keep you safe. You are special, important. There’s something about you I have to protect. Just know that, okay?” she said taking my hand. I looked at her intently.

“Okay.” Sky then got up, ignoring the pain. She examined herself.

“Just minor cuts and bruises. No biggy”, She laughed.

“Sky, you have a fractured radius”, I said motioning to her arm in the sling. “Chem and I had to stitch up three wounds.”

“I feel okay. I could run a marathon!” she laughed, and then a coughing fit set in. She then tried to get off the table.

“Careful, you don’t want your stitches to come undone”, I warned.

“Kay, doc. What’s a radius anyway?” she laughed as she walked through the door, trying to locate the garage.

“Hey! You guys! I’m alive” she exclaimed to the men in the garage. Kobra and Party, the only ones in there, jumped up and ran over to her. Kobra made it over first, being the speedy jaguar he is.

“Thank God!” he yelled as he tried to hug her. She cringed when he hit her arm.

“Please, don’t break it any further!” she laughed. He backed off and said “sorry”.

“I’m glad you’re okay”, Kobra announced.

“Ah alive, but not all that okay.”

“She just needs some rest, that’s all”, I add as I help her to the couch.

“Thanks, Kid.”

“Hey there”, Party said sitting down next to her. He was smiling so wide.

“Hey!” she replied happily.

“Sweet heart, I thought you… well, you weren’t…I just thought-“ he said with his lowered.

“You thought I was dead huh?” she cut him off. “Well, I proved ya wrong!” she exclaimed before she kissed him. Kobra and I stood there awkwardly.

“I think we should leave”, I whispered to him. He nodded and walked out quickly. I was caught by Sky before I could escape.


“Hey, Kid!” she said grabbing my arm. “I’m still faster!” she smiled. “Now help me inside?” I nodded and did so. I helped her into back room again. She sat down onto couch and a sigh. “I think I’m done moving for the next week.”

“I doubt it. You’re too stubborn.” She smiled weakly.

“Thanks, Kilo. For a lot I guess.” I smiled kindly.

“You don’t have to thank me, I owe you anyway”, I laughed.

“It’s just that I can’t die, well I can’t really…” she explained. I looked at her curiously. “I think those experiments they did on me. I think they were testing an immortal serum. I’ve been hurt badly, real bad. But never have I died.” I furrowed my brow.

“This explains why your injuries didn’t kill you. That shot to the face should have.”

“The injuries also heal faster”, she added. I lifted up her bandage on her leg. She was right the wound was healing insanely fast. She lifted her hands to her cheek. “What is the damage?” I bit my lip.

“Well, the area of impact is the left cheek and jaw. The burns are the most concerning to me, the wound seems to be healing”, I replied.

“Can you run some tests? For the healing, no dying thing?” she looked at me curiously.

“I guess, but I’m no doctor so…” I shrugged.

“Well, you’re more of a doctor than anyone I know here”, she smiled. “How’s my arm?”

“It just needs to heal. That’s all. I’ll run some tests throughout the next week.” She nodded and the room became silent.

“…Soooo… you and Chem?” she asked. I blushed and turned away to put away some medical supplies, hiding my face.

“what about us?” I replied.

“I hear you’re an item?” she laughed. “And judging by how red your face is, I would say it’s true!” she exclaimed. I looked at my face through the mirror and mentally curse myself for being so bad at hiding my feelings. I turned back around, feeling my face redden even more. Then I cleared my throat.

“Uh, yeah…we are…together now”, my grin reached my ears. She laughed.

“Good job, Kid!” She replied. She kept laughing, probably because my face hadn’t changed.

“Oh stop! You’re lucky you’re hurt, or I’d punch you”, I laughed.

“Punch me!” she challenged, her face was determined. “Do it! I dare ya!” she sneered. My face scrunched up as I thought.

“I don’t know, Sky..”

“Scaredy Cat!” she jeered.

“Hey!” I chuckled. I lightly tapped her arm with my fist.

“Wow!” she said sarcastically. “That was wimpy. You can do better!” she punched me in the arm. “That’s how you hit someone!”

“Ow”, I whimpered as I rubbed my arm. “Fine!” I exclaimed. I punched her, hard.

“FUCK!” she hissed in pain.

“Oh my fucking God!” I said trying to grab her, attempting to make it better. “I’m so sorry!” She began to laugh.

“It’s okay. I told you to.”

“Are you sure? Are you okay?” She began to laugh even harder. “Okay, you’re fine”, I grinned. “I gotcha pretty good, didn’t I?” I asked smiling slyly.

“Not as good as I’m gonna get you!” she yelled before jumping up and tackling me. I screamed beneath her.

“NO! I swear, no please!” I pleaded. She gave me an evil, just devilish smile, then began to tickle me. I screamed at the top of my lungs and wiggled under her body.

“Help! Somebody help me please! Stop! Stop! Please!” I screeched. A bunch of people suddenly burst through the door.

“Guys, help me”, Sky said evilly.

“Sky, you’re not injured!” Party scorned, he then picked her off of me, much to my delight. He carried her out of the room, as she wiggled in his arms.

“I have to tickle her! Put me down!” she kicked and screamed in his arms as they left the room. Everyone else left, except Chem. I lay on the ground, still recovering. He put out his hand to help me up. I took it gladly and when I was up, I fixed my pants and brushed some dirt off.

“Geez”, I breathed.

“You okay, sugar?”

“Yeah”, I smiled as I took his hands in mine and stared up into his eyes. “What about yourself?”

“I’m not the one who was just tickled by a slightly psychopathic nut ball! So yeah, I’m fine”, he chuckled.

“Yeah true. And that’s good”, I continued to stare into his eyes, they sparkled. He then leaned in and kissed me. At first I was shocked, but then I leaned into it too.

“Sorry, I had to get that out”, he said pulling back, blushing.

“I wanted to…but I was too shy”, I said softly.

“I could tell”, he said wrapping his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and listened to him breath.
Sign up to rate and review this story