Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Tale of Two Killjoys

Carry On

by Skyisnotthelimit 0 reviews

people might die tonight....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-01-22 - Updated: 2013-01-22 - 660 words

0Unrated
SKY'S P.O.V

Party set me on his bed and gave me that you'll be the death of me look.
"Sky What were you thinking you aren't healed enough to act like a Psycho!" I smiled shyly at him.

"Party I'm okay trust me I heal faster than you think." he shot me a questioning glare.

"what in the hell do you mean by that?!" his rage ever growing.
reluctantly I lifted my shirt to show I no longer had gashes,or open wounds they were fading scars now.
"what the fuck? What did they do to you?" He said scared but sincere.

"I... I'm not sure." I avoided eye contact, I didn't want his pity.

"Sky...." he trailed off as he lifted my chin so our eyes met.

"Party I don't need sympathy." I stated alarmingly quick.

"what do you need Sky?"

"I need to be loved and needed I need....." I broke eye contact and let my eyes wander the room.

"What Sky?" he just questioned as he grew curious.

I let a good five minutes pass before I replied.

"Ineed.... you" I stated almost inaudibly.
That was it. Party was enraged and hurt, it was clearly visible on his face. He stood up and walked out.
[TIME LAPSE ONE HOUR]
I was still drying my eyes incredibly hurt that he just left.I decided I was hungry so I left his room and started toward the kitchen. Kilo and Chem were also headed to the kitchen, I got a side ways glare from Kilo.
"DON'T YOU DARE TICKLE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. It made me smile a little to know that she was still afraid of my tickle fights.

My smile quickly faded as I thought of him just walking away from me.
"No worries Kid I wouldn't dream of it." I said quickly as I hurried to occupy my mind.

My mind fought itself for hours as I stared at the ceiling of my room awaiting his return.

You deserve it.

No I don't.

You did the same thing to him!

It was different!

How?! he poured his heart out to you, and you just up and vanished!!

But I was scared....
WHY?! Because a man actually gave a shit about you? yeah that make sense!

NO!! because I didn't want to lose it. Look at me I'm crazy sitting here arguing with myself!
That was when I heard the TA pull up. I jumped up and ran outside to greet him..

"Party! I'm so sorry I understand now what I put you through when I just left!" I almost tackled him into a hug.

"We can deal later Sky, but I'm going to say something and I need you to be honest..." he push his way out of my death hug still holding my right arm, rather tightly I might add.

"SkyLine Dreamer I Love You...."

I couldn't speak,it wasn't the first time he had said it but this time I wasn't scared. I just grabbed him and kissed him.

"Party Poison..." I said pulling away.

"Yeah Sky?" he asked nervously.

"I LOVE YOU!!" I yelled obnoxiously loud.

he just stood there in shock for a moment.

"Stay here with me and Kilo and the others can stay too... Please Sky don't ever leave my side again." He bargained and pleaded. It seemed like an easy answer to me.. but before I could even begin to answer Kilo ran out of the house in tears...


"HE IS LEAVING!!!" she cried as she ran into my arms.

"what? when? why? for how long?" I asked hoping she was talking about Chem.

"Chem is going as a spy!!! .... leaves ...... in three.... HE could be.... for a year!!!" she bawled on my shoulder. poor kid.

"Chen is going to BLI as a spy in three days and could be gone for a year? awe sweety I'm so sorry." I tried to calm her down, it failed......
Sign up to rate and review this story