Categories > Original > Drama > Love Hurts

Waking Up

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Stefan wakes up unsure of where he is.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-08-12 - Updated: 2012-08-12 - 256 words

0Unrated
"Morning Stef" someone said as they walked into the room.

Stefan panicked, and crawled to the corner of the room in fear.

"Please don't hurt me" Stefan whispered, not looking at the boys face.

"Stefan, its me, Ashley. I'm not going to hurt you" he said, dropping down in front of Stefan.

"Ashley? What's going on? How did I get here?" Stefan asked.

"That boy beat you up, I bought you here so you can get better. From the looks of things, its not the first time he's done it." Ashley sighed.

"I need to go back now. If I leave it til tonight he'll be really angry with me" Stefan rambled, trying to get up.

"No, you're not going anywhere. I never want you to see that boy again" Ashley said, pushing Stefan back down again.

"What did I do last night? Why did he hurt me?" Stefan asked.

"You don't remember anything?" Ashley asked, cocking his head to one side.

Stef slowly shook his head.

"Well he saw us, erm, kissing" Ashley whispered, not sure how the boy would react.

He was surprised to see the boy burst into tears.

"We shouldn't have kissed! Dru's gonna kill me. Why am I so stupid?" Stefan whined, leaning his head on Ashley's shoulder.

"Don't worry baby, I'm never gonna let him touch you again" Ashley whispered, stroking Stefan's afro as he spoke.

"I like it when you call me baby" Stefan smiled.

Ashley looked at the boy in his arms, and knew he was in love.
Sign up to rate and review this story