Categories > Original > Drama > Love Hurts

Movie

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Stefan and Ash are snuggled on the sofa together.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-14 - Updated: 2012-08-14 - 201 words

0Unrated
The two boys were curled up on the sofa, watching a film. Ashley kept making sneaky glances at Stefan, checking he was okay.

Stefan shivered slightly, so Ashley put his arm over the boys shoulders, and pulled him close.

Stefan rested his head on Ashley's chest, breathing in his warm, comforting scent.

Ashley couldn't resist any longer, and turned Stefan's face towards him. He looked longingly at his lips, before leaning in to kiss him.

Stefan was more than happy to return the kiss, having not felt like this about someone for a long time.

He felt Ashley's hands gripping his hips as he slipped his tounge into Stefan's mouth, causi the curly-haired boy to moan loudly.

Ashley giggled and slid his hand into Stefan's boxers. Stefan gasped as he felt Ashley grab hold of his cock.

He pulled out of the kiss when Ashley started to move his hand up and down.

"Too...fast....don't....rush" Stefan panted, trying to push Ashley's hand away.

"I'm sorry baby. I won't force you into anything" Ashley smiled, taking his hand out of Stefan's boxers.

He placed a small kiss on Stefan's lips, then snuggled up with him to watch the film again.
Sign up to rate and review this story