Categories > Original > Humor > Super-Date.

Ready to rumble

by OldGroward 0 reviews

Time for Dru to get ready.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-08-13 - Updated: 2012-08-13 - 436 words

0Unrated
Ashley's POV:
It was my best idea yet, haha. Dressing up like super-heros..I'm just such a genious! I don't know why Stefan was so nervous, I mean, It's just a triple date, We're just ahaving fun! At the end of the day, if Ella can't take a joke she's not the person for Stef. I think that Rosie will find it funny, or she better. I slipped into my costume quickly, before legging it to Dru's flat and banging on the door. "Dru mate, you in there?" I shouted, before charging through and entering the living room. Sophie, Dru's girlfriend, was already there. Shit. "Sophiee..erm you're here early"
"Yes? Am I not allowed to spend more time with my little Dru Dru?" She replied, with a smirk. The bitch! Holding cat womans costume, I made my way through to the kitchen and whispered Dru the plans. I told him to go into the bathroom and change into the suit, but only after he'd gotten rid of Sophie, We wanted this to be a surprise!
Following my intstructions, Dru went over to Sophie and arranged a time to meet with Ella and Rosie. I heard the door close, she was gone. "Let's get this plan into action" I said with a smile.

Dru's POV:
This guy's a nutter. Why the fuck am I even friends with him?! I mean, he got me to get rid of my own girlfriend! Rude. After I'd said goodbye with a kiss I could tell she was pissed off. Turning round to face my so-called best friend, I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. "Ok Ash, what are you up to?" As I stopped the grin growing wider I felt a certain dread in my stomache. That grin could only mean one thing..Stupid costumes. Reaching out and grasping my costume I could feel my mouth go dry. Grabbing the costume I ran into the bathroom and got changed as quickly as I could.
Slowly opening the door, I peaked through to see if the room was empty. With caution I studied myself in the mirror. What the hell was I wearing. All of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder and an adorable laugh, I turned to face Ashley. "When are you getting changed then?" I shouted to the giggling whore. Ash smiled back at me, You could see the amusment in his eyes. Grasping hold on his t-shirt, and yanking it so it tore I realised that Ashley had come changed. It was just hidden by a blue shirt. This is going to be a rough night.
Sign up to rate and review this story