Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > I'm much too young to let love break my heart chapter one

I'm much too young to let love break my heart chapter one

by gunsnrosessixx2 1 review

axl is slashes new roommate who is in love with axl who loves izzy so slash makes a rash decision that could end it for the young man

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-08-20 - Updated: 2012-08-20 - 3122 words

1Moving
Today is one of those day where love is around you and nobody there i mean i got family but they don't like me much i wish i had someone next to me just to say 'hey i have someone ' but I'm alone so alone nobody even called me I’m alone in the bad part of town in my run down house in lea the sirens make it feel even more lonely the soft classic rock music playing is sorta helping that and the bottle of whiskey next to me is too "am i unloved am i born this way nobody loves me anymore " i said as i took a swig of whiskey i enjoyed the burn of as it made its way down my throat i felt like my heart is breaking i didn't have a girlfriend or anybody I gathered myself to make it down stairs for a smoke i brushed pass a young man he looked my age long red hair skinny and a black cowboy hat and a brown t-shirt on he made a gruff noise as i walked by me ''hey'' i said as we brushed each other’s "hey" he said in a thick southern accent "where are you headed in such a rush " i said "i just moved in headed to meet my roommate " he said he was really really handsome. deep green eyes smooth complexion beautiful full lips and slender body he was like some sorta angel "I'm slash" i said "axl" he said i was staring at him he didn't notice thank god "hey I'm looking for room 32b?" axl said my jaw dropped that was my room he was my roommate . Slash struggled to remember when did he put in the post he was looking for a roommate then he remembered he gotten majorly drunk one night and did it . "well I'm your new roommate i can show you around luckily we met so early " i said worried he would pack up and leave . "you are? thank god i thought it was someone freaky" he said laughing "yeah you see them a lot and stay away from 4b OK?" i said noticing how relaxed you could be by his voice soft and well spoken and a bit gruff "so why are you out here ?" axl said picking up his small duffel bag "oh nothing" he started back towards the small apartment "this is it" i said opening the door he stood quietly biting his thumb nail as i tried to open the door "wow looks great so far " he said mocking "OK got it" i said opening it "jeez man when did you clean this place?" he said kicking a can across the room "well i um" i stuttered to say anything "cool it its fine slash " he barked i was offended by his sudden anger but i bit a hole in my lip "OK slasher first things first I'm not a morning man if you wake me I'll kill you if call me something bad I'll kill you and if you try sending me to Indiana I'll find a way to kill you other then that I'm fine with loud music and anything else just save me a beer and i won't kill you " he said staring me in the eye "gotcha no mornings no arguing no sending you back to Indiana and save you a beer " i said pretending to write on my palm "good now where is your bathroom i drank about 24 beers on my way here so i gotta pee so tell me where the hell your bathroom is or I'll piss in the floor your choice " he said i laughed he smiled "right there " i said ushering to the bathroom he darted towards the door slamming it shut i found a couple of bucks it buy me and him a decant meal "axl!!!!" i said "what?" "I'm headed to get dinner be back in five and your welcome to the house just watch out for Clyde " i said forgetting about my pet snake Clyde "uh by curiosity do you have a fear of snakes " i asked politely "of course i do why?"he said "my pet" "I'll stay in here I'm fine just slide a magazine under the door " he said sounding very scared "won't bite you " i said trying to at least get him to open the door "yea right i open the door I'll die so nice try " he said "come on axl he is in a cage I'll make sure you won’t even have to worry so come out " i said still trying to clam him down "nope" " I’m going to go now OK?" i said closeting the door i went to McDonald's’s i was only able to afforded two burgers and a fry and that was by the skin of my teeth "axl I’m home ?" i said looking around my trashed apartment i knew i was robbed but they didn't take anything as much as the brick of Clyde’s cage along with him and a few dollars out of my room i could be sad later after i found axl i didn't hear anything but i did see a bookcase over the bathroom door i was worried now he could be hurt or something "axl you in there ?" there was a small gasping sound and that's when i knew he was in there "AXL are you OK?" i said louder "yea..." axl said softly. i got the door open and discovered what happened axl came out saw Clyde ran back in the bathroom and the bookcase fell over locking him in the room "hey axl you OK?" i said noticing him sitting on the ground shaking and sweating "hey calm down you want to come sit with me on the couch get out of here Clyde's gone somebody stole him " i said helping him up he look a little better since i said that Clyde was gone "axl you OK ?" he shook a few more time "ye...ea..eah he said shaking he was freaking me out so i did the only reasonable thing i could so i slapped him not to hard just a enough to get him to notice it was me then i got a good punch in my right eye. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU HIT ME FOR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT YOU DID NOW STAND UP SLASH!" he said pulling me up by my shirt i got a few more punches in my face before he let me fall to the floor i felt the room spin as i tried to gain my footing after he let me go "you don't ever hit me again slash got it?" he screamed as loud as he could. "yeah..." i said as my world got darker as his fist met my face again i felt blood run down my shirt ..........
Axl pov..
'oh hell ' he thought to himself as he saw slash fall to his feet he never meant to hurt him he felt bad really bad slash really didn't mean to hit him he just thought it'd help " axl set the older man in his lap he noticed he was bleeding so axl set him on the couch and looked for something to clean the blood off with . axl found one of his old shirts he didn't care for so he ripped it apart and ran it under some cold water and came back to the man "hey come wake up I'm so so sorry slash i just get into mood's like that " axl said washing the blood from slashes face he didn't look as bad as axl thought but he really hurt him he held him just humming some rhythm that he heard on the radio over there . "slash I'm so so sorry i did that to honest with you the only one who even gave me the time of day since i came here he felt movement in his arms .....................end pov..
slash moaned as he came too he saw axl staring at him "hey man jeez what happened" he didn't understand why he was holding him or why he heard singing "hey I'm sorry for hitting you like that I’m well a dumba** i " axl said letting him get up and sit on the other side of him "it's OK " i said he was so beautiful i just wanted to kiss him but i couldn't "hey didn't you get food?" axl said "yeah right here " i said handing him the bag of food which was eaten in two minutes after a few weeks me and axl became best friends and he was watching the wore out TV we found in the trash axl was drinking a beer “slash I’m headed to get one of my friends you’ll like him “ axl said heading towards the door “OK it’s your house too ax bring anybody” i said i would regret those words “hey slash!!!!! Open up!!!!!!!!! It’s axl let me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Axl said he sounded stoned. I opened the door I saw him standing next to a taller man with black hair big sunglasses he was skinner then axl give or take a pound wearing tore jeans and a red t-shirt with “aerosmith” on it “slash this is Izzy” axl spoke as he ushered Izzy in our small apartment “hey I’m Izzy” Izzy said shaking my hand before sitting on the couch next to axl in which he snuggled next to Izzy he took him in his arms i felt my heart break not that i was in love with him but i wanted to be. Axl handed him a beer he took it and smiled then just held him I excused myself to the restroom. I didn't want to cry I’m not a wimp I found some pills I took about four and walked back out and took a swig of jack axl looked up from the TV when he saw me walk out of the bathroom I didn't really see anything maybe a pink fuzz ball run pass my eyes it mostly darkness like looking through a straw “hey slash you alright you look funny “axl voice ran in my head i could barley nod to say yes this wasn't very good “you sure? Your freaking me out man” axl said coming closer to me I saw him as i blinked twice before darkness took over “let me see him “ Izzy said he prided open my half closed eyes “he’s high but on what because ever it is its strong” Izzy said “slash hey” he said slapping me “wh...What man I’m fine” i said then the room faded dark i collapsed in the floor it felt like my lungs were on fire I heard my heart beat mixed with panicked cries from axl “Somebody call 911 !” axl said “axl it just a..” Izzy began “i don’t care get the phone and call 911 Izzy!!”Axl said raising his voice that must of did it because i heard him talking to someone on the phone “slash man don’t leave like this “ axl said i felt my body be lifted onto something then a sharp stab in my arm i heard chaos someone crying the siren and medical stuff beeping and medics talking i felt someone grab my hand “slash if you hear me say something “ a voice said but i could not make it out i relaxed and a comfortable feeling that rushed over me it was like i wasn't there it felt so relaxing but I wondered what axl was doing and if Izzy followed him? Did they care? But that was gone from my head. I was back in the apartment with axl “hey your wake axl said noticing me “what happened?” i said scratching my head “what do you mean?” he said holding my hands then kissed me on the cheek
He smiled “is this a dream? I asked looking into his emerald green eyes he nodded “yes it is “ he said wrapping his arms around me in a embrace that felt to real to me he wave of pain overcame me it was horrible like brick where on my chest and my head hurt so bad and my heart was beating so fast “shh relax babe it’s OK shh open your eyes it's OK slash open your eyes” axl’s voice repeated in my ear as i opened my eyes from my dream i saw a blinding white light i was in the hospital i saw a female nurse in pink scrub’s her brown hair hung below her shoulders she was filling a iv for me “hey your awake “ she said softly “how are you feeling ?” she said taking my pulse “just really sore and it feels like someone dropped bricks on my chest “ i said feeling a little better since talking to her “well you did overdose on some sever anti depressants “ she said patting me on the head I smiled “OK you need a new iv your last one ran out and you need a new start so hold still “ she said pulling out a needle that didn't bother me I hated the feeling of it injecting itself into your soft skin. I shuddered “ready?” she said I felt sick as the sharp pain came over my arm “there we are see was that so bad?” she said smiling “yeah but I guess it wasn't so bad i said then i heard a male voice i knew and love it was my friend Steven “let me in let me in “ he pleaded “it's unlocked sweetheart” my nurse said opening it for him “slash!!!!!!” he screamed before blond curls covered my vision as he hugged me “don’t ever do that again you scared me” Steven said but quickly like normal he found something to entertain himself which was my roommate a elderly woman in a coma “hey slash you know when you squeeze this bag the blood comes from the old lady into the bag it’s so cool then a loud beep from her side of the room as doctors and nurses came rushing in Steven ran next to me “i guess she had a security alarm huh?” Steven said now sitting in a chair messing with his ripped jeans “so what’s up man besides you in the hospital what’s been going on ? “ Steven said “nothing much man I've miss you man why don’t you come by anymore?” I missed him so bad “sorry first thing when you get out were having a party at your place a nice big ol’ party “ he said “you bet man “ just then a knock at the door “I’ll get it !” Steven screamed as he opened the door “I’m his friend Steven his best friend mind if i ask you a few questions?” Steven said “Steven let him in he’s cool “he Looked defeated “OK one real question who are you?” Steven said “I’m axl F**kin rose now let me in!” axl said shoving the door open letting it hit him he fell to the ground and started to cry it had to hurt i was mad at axl for just shoving him “hey Steven “ my nurse said helping him to his feet “want to come to the cafeteria with me i can show where we keep the deserts would you like that?” “yeah “ He sniffed “well come on then and are you OK?” she said holding his hand Steven is like a child at time but that’s why I like him “I’m OK i guess” he said smiling “OK bye slash I’ll give you and him some privacy “ she said closing the door behind her “what the hell is wrong with you “ i said i was pissed he could’we really hurt him “wotcha mean?” he said shoving his hands in his pockets rocking on his heels “you darn well what i mean ax Steven was behind that door you thought was a good idea to bust open not caring if someone was behind there!”I said “easy slasher “ he said putting his hand on my chest laying me down “if YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN I WILL HURT YOU !!!!!!!” I said in anger but in a loud but soft tone “your heart rate slash cool it I’ll apologize to him later do know how scared you made me slash I thought you were dead did you even read what kind of pills they where? what made you do this?! “ he sound pissed “IT WAS YOU AXL YOU I”M JEALOUS OF YOU AND IZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Screamed as loud as i could then felt weak and dizzy “you...and ...Izzy ... that..s why... i ... did ... this.....” i said trying to regain my voice i felt like i was going to puke “move it “ i said running to the bathroom closing the door slightly I leaned over the toilet and vomited for about 15 seconds i coughed and hacked and did it again I felt someone’s arms wrap around my waist “hey whatcha doing?” he said in my ear “i don’t know hanging out “ I said before i was vomiting again “ easy your OK it’s a side effect from the meds they gave you your OK shh” axl said rubbing my back as i arched myself to vomit once more i leaned into his body he held me i was shaking “Shh shh calm down slash or it’s going to get worst just relax shh “ he held me in his arms rocking me humming the same song i heard when he knocked my lights out last week “axl ?” i said “yes ?” “what song is that?” “I’m not sure sorry “ he sighed and continued to rock me back and forth "just relax slash " he said helping me to my feet i felt tears run down my face "your OK why are you crying " axl said holding my hand as i got into bed again “it’s nothing “ i said laying in my bed ” what slash what the matter?” i sighed “I love you!” I said i wait for him to hit me “i love you too “ he said as he leaned towards my lips and kissed me his tongue ran over my teeth until i opened his mouth tasted like mint and beer he pulled back I looked back at him sleepily “what about Izzy?” I said “forget it babe" he said kissing my head as i fell asleep
Sign up to rate and review this story