Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > I'm much too young to let love break my heart chapter one

If I can't have you right now, I'll wait dear

by gunsnrosessixx2 1 review

axl and slash have a nice chat and Ax's past comes into focus and they become maybe more then friends wait and see more too come don't worry

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-08-21 - Updated: 2012-08-22 - 936 words

0Unrated

I left the hospital three days later axl drove me home “thanks man “ I said “not a problem just glad you’re OK i was worried you’d die in front of me and Izzy. Izzy is great but he’s not you he just smiles and nods and leaves if i shout at him .but you Saul your different you are a killer friend you challenge me in a way to where I want to hit you but afterward your still there that’s what I like about you you’re a friend my best friend and I apologized to your blond friend so where cool “ axl said I felt like he really cared about me “thanks axl that means a lot and how’d you know my name was Saul?” I said he smiled and turned on the radio before he spoke “ on your medical record and I mean it slash “ he said smiling “where are we going ? you missed our exit” He smiled and turned into Skippy beats music store parking lot “ax why are we here?” I ask as he opened the door for me “when’s your birthday?” he asked walking with me “tomorrow why?” he didn't respond held the door open for me as we walked in “go look around I’ll be back ok?” axl said “OK? Cool “ i said walking around the store and i noticed a beautiful Gibson sitting in a glass case on stand it’s the most beautiful thing I've ever seen “hey slasher where are Ya?” i heard axl scream “over here ax “ I said not wanting to leave “hey slash “ he said then whistled “what a beauty so you want to play her?” he said “hell yeah” “amps over there “ he said pointing to the amps i walked over to the wall of amps and found a seat in the corner I plugged her in and played a simple blues riff. it sounded beautiful after i finished axl was clapping “wow first time i ever heard you play why didn’t you tell me you could play!!!!” axl said then hitting me in the arm “sorry” i said laughing “you guys ready to check out “ the guy at the checkout said “nah were not where not buying nothing come ax?” I said pulling on his arm “no wait man I got to buy some stuff you wait in the car ok ? “ he said tossing me the car keys “see you there” I said closing the door behind the door i got in the car and began to look around I found a Aerosmith tape put it in sessions of wither was playing softy as axl got back in the car “hey slasher “ he said with a grin “why are you smiling?” i asked he has a contagious smile “nothing i like hanging out with you “ he said starting the car we drove around “so your birthday’s tomorrow what shall we do ? “ axl said I felt truly happy he was my friend “not sure whatever as long as we get to hang out some more “ i said smiling to match his “of course we will and maybe a party ?” he said “uh i'm so sure about party’s ax i’m real shy don’t take offence “ i said “not worry just me and you and Izzy and Steven?” my heart sank when he said Izzy “sure axl sounds fun” i said blandly “you don’t sound too happy ? something wrong” he said looking to my eyes that where covered by my hair “I’m just wondering did we really kiss a few nights ago?” i asked “yep for awhile I like you a lot slash don’t think anything about that kiss or Izzy or anything to ruin tomorrow for you it is your birthday “ he said holding my hand “so Izzy is he mad at you i saw him out the coroner of my eye “yeah he was “ axl said mad “so did you break up” i asked softly “YOUR’E SO NOSEY GOD YOU WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING I DO RIGHT WHY CAN’T YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!” axl screamed then striking me across the face “SORRY !!!!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW YOUR SO FRICKIIN SECRETIVE!! YOU DON’T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING!” I said just as mad as he was “what that I was assaulted & abused as a kid back Indiana or how my dad and his laws made me insane ?! axl said not really yelling but just loudly talking i noticed a tear running down his face “i'm so sorry ax” i said “ah forget it Saulie I don’t need your sympathy “ axl said patting my shoulder “i won’t ask about Izzy again” i said “your allowed to ask about him is that what you thought i was mad at you for?” i nodded he laughed “i was just upset with Izzy and your here so i took it out on you “ he said leaning closer to me then pressing his lips against mine i ran my hand though his hair he let out a soft moan slip out of his mouth as i pulled back “your beautiful “ he said “same to you i love you” i said “what babe?” he said sitting back in his seat “nothing just coughing” i said “ah ready to go home or you want to drive some more ?” he said with a smirk “drive “ i said sighing into my seat holding his hand . "you ok?" he asked "yeah>." i lied...
Sign up to rate and review this story