Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > I'm much too young to let love break my heart chapter one

don't you cry tonight

by gunsnrosessixx2 1 review

a dramtic twist is put in the mix :) sorry if i misspelled anything or is a bad chapter im sure it is :/ tel me if you like it

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-08-24 - Updated: 2012-08-24 - 811 words

1Moving
He didn't say much as we drove just around until we went home “Izzy I’m home “ axl said “hey babe” Izzy said kissing him my jaw fell open that he would to that “I’m g –g- g going to Stevens I said “OK have fun be back at 3 OK?” axl said then began to kiss Izzy again . I got in my car and drove off and i cried the whole way there . i got out of the car Steven was sitting in the yard he noticed me “hey slash what’s up? “ he said opening the car door and climbing in “ nothing much “ i said trying to make it look like I wasn't crying but he noticed it “hey have you been crying ?” I didn't want him to know but i nodded “why?! Did that axl kid hurt you I’ll pound him!!” he said I’m glad he was there for me whatever I need “no well yea but it’s nothing you want to go to the whiskey with me ?” i asked changing the subject “Sure slash whatever and I’ll tell you what why don’t we celebrate your birthday tonight maybe that’ll help you feel better “ he said smiling “yea it would “ I said pulling out of the driveway we drove with a Aerosmith tape playing softly in the background “I got you this “ Steven said handing me a silver and gold package with a red bow on it. I open the gift a gold necklace with a gold guitar charm it was all real it must have cost him a fortune I put it on “wow Steven man where’d you get this are you broke now ?” I joked he grinned “four months of working in a fish market and three weeks in a record store “ Steven said “thanks I’ll keep it forever “ I said he smiled I've noticed he does that almost every two seconds like breathing. We pulled into the parking lot “come on slash!!!” he said bouncing out of the car i followed him he found us seat at the bar he order shots of jack “Slash tell why you where crying before we left?” Steven asked softly i didn't know how to respond to him he was my best and only friend at the moment . “can I tell you something?” i said swallowing a large gulp of jack he looked worried but calm “sure were friends slash i would never turn my back on you no matter what .” he said patting my back. I struggled with my words on what i wanted to say so I just said it “axl kissed me “ his jaw nearly fell off “what he kissed you?” he said he’s known i was gay for years but when i said that he seemed shocked “so does that mean you’re a couple?” he asked drinking a shot “i don’t know he kissed me on the way home from the hospital then in the car but...” I stopped Steven looked on listening to my every word “but??” he said “when we came home he ran towards Izzy and kissed him and looked happy” I didn't really say much after that just sank into my seat holding back tears “I can’t believe him i should kick his lying A**! But i won’t because you like you need a friend “ he said i felt like he was my only friend in the world i wanted just to stay with him talk and drink and laugh. I heard a voice behind me i knew who it was right away it was axl “hey Saul “ he said I turned to see him and Izzy hand in hand Izzy just smiled “hey” I said not making eye contact Steven looked like he was ready to kill “so what are you doing here ?” I asked noticing Izzy had left him and Steven was in the restroom “uh just tired of home Izzy likes hanging out here so i thought we stop by “axl said sitting by me “so how’s Izzy ?” he took a drink “fine he’s fine how’s Steven?” axl said “good and axl if I mean anything to you please say so” i hissed “what the hell is this about ?” he said in anger “simple question do i mean anything to you ?” i said lighting a cigarette “of course you mean something to me slash why would think that your my friend” he said “THEN WHY DID YOU RIP MY HEART OUT AXL !!!!!” i said in a angered sadness “what are you talking about ?!” he said “i thought you loved me!” i screamed “SHUT THE HELL UP SLASH !!!!!!” he said hitting me in the face as hard as he could “why did you kiss me then”i said before it faded into darkness .
Sign up to rate and review this story