Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised stories! Yey!

PartyPoisen

by TOLOVEISTODESTROY 0 reviews

So sorry for the wait and disappointing result :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-08-22 - Updated: 2012-08-22 - 501 words

0Unrated
Looking through the rear view mirror of his beaten up car, Mikey had a clear view of her. Aven Grey, with her obsidian hair tied up into its usual cute pigtails and blue-grey eyes wide with excitement, he found her beautiful. But she was his best friend! How could he think such things?
Screw this, Mikey thought to himself, No point denying that I'm in love with her... Shit.

"Mikey!" the snap of Gerard's fingers yanked the boy from his thoughts, "we're here," 
And they were. The amusement park was a collision of bright colours and tinkling music, fleeting screams could be heard as a ride past and laughter seemed to be everywhere. Gerard and Linsey instantly wandered off, hand in hand, probably to do some lovey-dovey couple stuff.

"Hey! Let's go on that one!" Aven took his arm and pointed towards large, dangerous looking roller coaster labeled 'The Scream'. She managed to drag a reluctant Mikey over to the ride and the two joined the queue.

"you scared?" Aven asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"who me? Nah, of course I'm not scared. Just worried that you might be," Mikey lied with ease. It's not that he usually lied, just that he was used to covering up blunders and hiding feelings.

"Well, if I get scared the you'll be there to comfort me," Aven winked the  turned back to the front of the queue, tugging at the seams of her camouflage skinnies. 
Was she...? No she wasn't flirting was she?

They rode The Scream and, yes, they screamed. Mikey stumbled through the exit, dazed and disorientated while Aven just gushed about how amazing he ride had been.

"Hey! Look, Ball toss! Will you win me the big teddy, Mikes? Please?"

"Fine..." the pair wandered over to the stall and Mikey paid the required amount, receiving three plastic balls to throw at the stacked cans. He flexed his non-existent muscles, earning a giggle from Aven, and picked up a ball. 
What most people didn't know was that Mikey Way had excellent aim and with one, perfectly thought out blow, the cans toppled from the shelf. 
Aven cheered and wrapped her arms around Mikey's skinny frame for a moment, but that simple contact woke the butterflies in his stomach.
He had an idea of how to show Aven how much he cared.

Taking the bear from the stall holder, Mikey bald it away from Aven's reaching arms,

"Ah-Ah, I need my reward first," he leant down slightly and offered his cheek. But when her lips were millimetres away, Mikey turned his head so that her lips landed on his. 
The kiss was short and sweet, but filled with hidden desire.

"I really like you Aven," Mikey stated, pulling away, "A lot. Will you Be my girlfriend?"
Aven silently plucked the bear from his grasp, placing it on a nearby bench, and answered with a second kiss.


Incredibly sorry for its crapness, will attempt to rewrite when I have finished the others :)
Sign up to rate and review this story