Categories > Original > Drama > Chicana

A Lot

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

“C’mon, bitch!!” I yell. At that Angelica went for my hair, and so did I. If she was going to play dirty, so would I.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2012-08-23 - Updated: 2012-08-23 - 4043 words

0Unrated
A/N: Because I am a fickle teen, I changed Ruben's name to Marcelino. But he still goes by Smiley. Just saying so you don't get confused. R & R please! Thanks!



I woke up the next morning to a tapping at my window. I throw back the covers and go to my window. I see Marcelino. The sun is barely rising over the hills and the street lamps are still on. I open the window and let him in. “What are you doing?” I ask as he closes the window so the cool air doesn’t get in. “It’s, like,” I look over at the clock, “four in the morning!”
“I know.” He smiles and kisses me. He then kicks off his shoes, removes his sweater, tears off his sweats and shirt and hops into my bed.
“If you’re asking for sex, I ain’t giving you any.” I say. He cocks his head to the side.
“If I was I would have stripped all the way.”
“Then, what are you doing?” I ask.
He huffs. “I’m being spontaneous!” I giggle. “And I just couldn’t sleep without you.” He smiles. He scoots over and pulls up the sheets to invite me in. I smile and lay down next to him. Once our bodies touch I instantly get goose bumps.
“Babe, you’re cold.” I say and wrap my arms around him and scoot real close to warm him up.
“Not for long.” He hugs me and we start warming up. I hear his heart beat as I lay my head on his chest. His warm breath beating down on me. “I love you.” He says.
“Ich liebe dich.” I say in German. He giggles and we both snooze. I wake up again to Ruben moving beneath me. I lift myself up. “What are you doing?” I ask groggily.
“I need to take a piss.” He whispers. I smile and shake my head and move over so he can get out of the bed. I lay back down and wait for him to come back. “I was trying not to wake you.” He says when he comes back into the room.
“Nah, it’s fine.” I say and get comfortable again. This time in the crook of his neck while his arm is under my neck. “Doesn’t your arm get tired of being a pillow for my big head?” I ask and look up at him.
“Never.” Marcelino smiles and kisses my nose. I just smile and close my eyes taking in his scent. He smells so good, it’s intoxicating. Right there on the spot I felt my insides tingle and myself get really wet. I wanted him so bad. I wanted him inside me. I wanted his hands and lips all over my body. I just wanted him. So I turned to look up at his face and saw he was falling back asleep. So I started kissing his chest. I went down and flicked my tongue around his nipple. He moaned, “What are you doing?” He opened his eyes and looked at me. I got up and kneeled beside him and grabbed his hand. I led his hand into my pajama pants and into my panties, where I pushed him to feel me. I bit my lip and he smiled. He turned me on my back and kissed me. I giggled at his eagerness that was pressing against my thigh. “Shut up.” He laughed. “Just touching you gets me riled up.” He went back to kissing me. He wasted no time removing all of my clothes. His lips were soft and loving as he trailed kisses down my neck to my chest where his tongue played with my nipples and I moaned in pleasure. Once finished with my breasts, he licked my navel, and went down further. Both of his hands on either of my thighs. I could feel his hot breath on my wet pussy. I bucked my hips to let him know I was ready, but instead he kissed and licked my inner thighs. He was teasing me.
“Stop!” I begged.
“What am I doing?” He asked innocently.
“You’re teasing me, asshole.” I said through gritted teeth.
“You’re damn right I am.” He smiles and kissed my clit. I bucked my hips harder, and he finally got my signal. I felt his thumbs part my lips and his hot tongue plunge into me. I gasped. He felt so good. His tongue ravaged me and my heartbeat became erratic. And so did my breath. “Ayy, papi!” I scrunched my toes and grabbed at my sheets. “Fuck! Oh, God!” I arched my back and I finally reached that climax. I closed my knees around his head. But he forced them open again to finish me off. I finally came after chanting his name. My body went limp and my breathing started to slow down. I saw Marcelino come up from between my legs and wipe his mouth with the back of his hand. I laughed once realizing how loud I had been. “Thank God my dad isn’t home.” I laughed more.
“For real.” Marcelino laughed with me, and then laid down next to me. That’s when I saw his erect penis. “Oh,” he giggled, “it just sorta happened while I was making you scream.”
“Well, I think I can help you get rid of it.” I smiled and kissed him. I rapidly led wet kisses down his body until I was face-to-face with his swollen member. I removed his boxers and licked his shaft. I felt him shiver. But, just to help him out, I took as much of him in my mouth as I could. I was feeling generous and didn’t want to torture him like he did me. So, I bobbed my head and made him moan. Then, I licked his testicles, which made him groan. I looked up at him and his face was contorted in pleasure. I smiled to myself and took him in again. He groaned again and entangled his fingers in my sweaty hair. I dug my nails into his thighs every time he pulled my hair. He seemed to like it because every time I did that he groaned through gritted teeth and his breathing would speed up and he would buck his hips, driving himself deeper into my mouth. But I kept at it until he came. I swallowed and wiped my mouth. Marcelino sighed and I laid down next to him.
“You’re amazing, Raquel.” He smiled.
“I know.” I giggled.
After some cuddling, we finally decided to take a shower, without sex. We dried off and got dressed in my room. I put on one of my new thongs and matching bra and one of my new sun dresses. “Fuck.” Marcelino moaned.
“What?” I turned to look at him.
“You’re fucking sexy as hell in that fucking thong!” He fell on the bed and buried his face in my rustled sheets. I laughed and kneeled next to him.
“You’re not getting a hard-on, are you?” I asked.
“Of course I am! I’m just trying to suppress it!” Marcelino screamed into the sheets. I giggled and turned him over.
“You know, it’s illegal to do that in my presence.” I told him. His hand cupped over his hard penis. I removed his hands. I smiled and started undoing his Dickies.
“What are you doing?” He asked. I just stay quiet and pull off his pants and boxer briefs. “Babe…”
“Just shut up and relax.” I say as I grip his cock.
“Fuck! How can I relax when you’re doing this to me!?” I laughed as he sighed and held his face in his hands.
“Okay, then, just shut up.” I straddled his legs as I massaged his penis. He moaned softly and closed his eyes. Once totally erect I put him in my mouth once more.
“Oh, God.” His breath hitched in his throat. I gave him a quick blow job and he was once again, satisfied. “Why are you so fuckin’ perfect, mamacita?” I just smiled and shrugged.
I got up and left to brush my teeth, Marcelino followed after pulling up his pants. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. “What do wanna do today?” He asked.
“I wanna go see a movie.” I smiled and rinsed out my mouth. I turned around to face him. He now placed his hands on my hips.
“What movie?” He asked.
“What about Step Up: Revolution?” I ask.
“Okay,” He nods and I put on some make-up before we head out of the door to the movie theater. We park and get our tickets. On our way in I see Ghost. We head to the concession stand. I don’t think Marcelino saw Ghost, and I don’t want to tell him.
“Smiley!” I hear Ghost call, and then walk over to us in line.
“Hey! What’s up?” Marcelino says and they do their handshake.
“Nothing. Just here with the hyna. She wants to see the new Spider-Man movie.” He rolls his eyes. “I see you’re here with your girl. Nice to see you again, Raquel.” I shake his hand.
“Likewise.” I smile.
“What are you guys watchin’?” Ghost asks.
“The new Step Up movie.” Ruben says.
“Well, at least she’s got good taste in movies.” He says, then adds, “And dresses.” I grab Ruben’s hand as Ghost checks me out.
“I picked it out actually.” Ruben says.
“Really?” Marcelino nods. “Well, you picked a good one. Really shows off her hips and those sexy ass legs.” Ghost bites his lip as he checks me out again. Just then Ghost’s girl comes up to us.
“Hey, Smiley.” She makes googley eyes at him as she takes Ghost’s arm. She has a thick Mexican accent, and just by her looking at Marcelino like that, it makes me more alert. “How have you been? Miss me yet?”
“Nope,” Marcelino shakes his head. “Got me someone way better.” He says and wraps his arm around my waist with his hand resting on the starting curve of my ass. She just mad dogs me and then looks back at Marcelino.
“I bet you she can’t fuck you like I can.” She says in an innocent voice. I know she’s trying to get to me, and she has, because there ain’t nobody in this world that can fuck Marcelino like I can.
“Listen, bitch!” I speak up. “He doesn’t want you. That’s exactly why he left your fat ass! He’s got me and I fuck him real good. So, I suggest you leave before I kick your illegal ass.” She looks shocked.
“Bring it on, puta!” She tries to come at me, but Ghost grabs her. I was so ready for her, but this is not the time or place to throw down.
“I’ll see you around.” Marcelino says to Ghost and grabs me to lead me away.
“Okay,” He nods, and we all go our separate ways. Ghost forcing his girl and whispering harshly in Spanish as they leave.
Once we’re totally alone Marcelino says, “You were such a bitch.” I was about to defend myself, when he stops us. “And it was so fucking hot.” He kisses me and pulls me closer. As we part I smile.
“Nobody’s gonna mess with my man.” I grab his ass and he smiles, and kisses me again.
“Let’s go see this movie.” We head to the theatre and grab seats at the very top. “Hey, babe, did you want anything from the stand?” Marcelino asks.
“Just a slurpee and those cookie dough candies.” I say. He nods his and gets up. “Oh! And some licorice.” I add, and he nods again. He leaves and I’m sitting here all alone, occupied with watching the previews that I didn’t see Ghost come in until he was sitting right next to me. I gasp. “Shit! You scared me.” I say.
“Sorry, chiquilla.” He apologizes softly. I can feel him looking at me while I go back to watching the previews. I don’t know what he wants, and I’m going to wait till he tells me what he wants. “So, you’re Smiley’s girl.” He states instead of asks.
“Yes,” I answer.
“How did a little fuck like him get somebody as fine as you?” He asks as he leans over. His face, inches from mine.
“Personal space. Ever heard of it?” I scoot over as much as I can. He nods and backs away, but not after inhaling deeply.
“Mmmm, you smell heavenly, mamacita.” This guy gives me the creeps. I can feel his eyes on me.
“Could you stop using pet names? I have a name.” I look over at him. He just smiles.
“Raquel.” He says, rolling his R. I just wait for him to continue. “You’re something else.” He says.
“Is that so?” I ask.
“Not only are you fine as fuck, but you don’t take shit from nobody. I like that.” He says. “I like that you can handle your shit. You’re polite, passionate, sexy.”
“And where did you get this information from? I’ve only met you a few times.” I ask.
“Smiley talks about you a lot. He just won’t give any details about how good you are in the bedroom.” Ghost chuckles. This guy likes me. I can tell. But I have to say I ain’t interested. Sure, he’s got a good body, great muscle tone, colored eyes and nicely groomed facial hair, but I only have feelings for Marcelino. He’s my ride or die. My one and only. “And I bet you’re telling the truth.” I give him a confused look. “That you fuck him real good. With that body,” he checks me out again. “I bet anything you do. And I bet those lips never lie either.” He looks down at my lips. I suck them in. “I can even smell your cappuccino lip gloss.” I just stay silent. “If you’re with me, I’d love you ever second of every day.” He says. “But I understand your loyalty to Smiley. And I’m willing to share.” How low and disgusting.
“In your dreams, asshole.” I say.
“Ayy, mami. You talk dirty too. You’re perfect for me.” He bites his lip and rests his hand on my thigh.
“Get your hand off of me before I make you regret even coming to the fucking theatre with that hood rat.” I sneer and dig my nails into his hand and push it off me.
“Aight, girl, damn! No need to get violent.” He checked out his hand in the dim light.
“Well, I don’t like to be touched by other males that aren’t my dad or Marcelino. So don’t touch me.” I say. He just puts his hand back down and looks at me.
“I like your self-respect. You got standards that I hope I meet.” He smiled.
“Dude, I ain’t interested.” I turn back to the previews.
“Oh, baby, I can make you want me.” I hear Ghost say. I look over at him with disgust as I see him biting his lip and grabbing his junk. Then I see Marcelino coming back, and so does Ghost. He sits up right and takes his hand off his balls.
“Hey, man, what are you doing over here?” Marcelino asks as he reaches us. I’m about to open my mouth to say something, but Ghost beat me.
“Wanted to come apologize to Raquel about Angelica.” Ghost patted my thigh before he got up. “Again, Raquel, I really am sorry. Angelica can be a real bitch sometimes.” I just stared him down. Ruben watched everything. “Okay, pues. I’m leaving. Angelica thinks I came over to let Smiley have it.” He chuckles and leaves. Marcelino just shakes his head and sits down next to me.
“Ghost didn’t really come over here to apologize, did he?” Marcelino asks. I can see him clench his jaw. I shake my head.
“No. He was coming on to me.” I say. I have nothing to hide from Marcelino.
“I know. He’s tried to get with all of my girls. Some of them he has, but I know you. I have no worries when it comes to you.” He smiles. I had never noticed before but he has dimples. I giggle. “What? Do I something on my face?” He asks. I shake my head.
“Your dimples are so cute!” I kiss his cheek. He just smiles and gives me my condiments. He just chuckles. We just sit in silence for a bit. Just watching the previews. Then Marcelino leans over to me.
“I’ll make sure Ghost isn’t near you anymore.” He whispers in my ear. I nod. “Don’t worry. Your boy’s got your back, babe.” I nod my head again. He puts his arm around my shoulder and I feel safe.
Once the movie’s over, Marcelino stops to go to the bathroom. “I’ll just wait out here.” I said, since I didn’t need to pee. He just nods and heads into the bathroom. I waiting with my arms crossed and with one hip popped out.
Out of the corner of my eye I can see Angelica running towards me. I dodge her punch and she stumbles onto a bench. I put up my deuces as she gets up to straighten out her clothes. “C’mon, bitch!!” I yell. At that Angelica went for my hair, and so did I. If she was going to play dirty, so would I.
We struggled for a while pulling each other by the hair. But once I get my right hand untangled from her hair I start throwing punches. Some landing and some just flying through the air. She also started throwing punches. I didn’t really feel much of them landing so hard. But that could have been because of the adrenaline.
I was tired of just being here punching and pulling hair. She wasn’t willingly letting go any time soon, so I was going to have to make her let go. I pulled her head down as much as possible and started ramming her backward until I felt her trip and myself land on top of her. She finally let go of my hair and I was free to see what was in front of me instead of just the ground. I straddled her and just threw one punch to get her attention. I grabbed her by the collar and pulled her face close to mine. “I am merciful. So I’m just gonna say to watch your back, bitch.” I said and got up. “Now get the fuck out of here before I change my mind.” I say in a huff. And she did just that. She ran to Ghost, who had watched the whole thing.
I was smoothing down my hair when I saw Marcelino run up to me. “Are you okay?” He asked in a panic. I nod and try to catch my breath. He takes my face into his hands and inspects me. Then moves onto my body.
“I’m fine.” I take back my arm and keep smoothing my hair down. Marcelino helps me. Then goes over to pick up my purse. I didn’t even notice I had dropped it. I take it from him and sling it back on my shoulder.
“C’mon, let’s get outta here.” He kisses me and takes my hand. In the parking lot, heading to the car, I hear Ghost call out, “Nice thong!” I gape.
“Oh my God! Did everybody see my thong?” I ask in a hushed tone.
“Unfortunately.” Marcelino said, as he unlocked the car and we both got in. “So, no more thongs and dresses. For my sake.” He smiled. I laughed.
“Well, I thought, dress plus thong,” I grab his hand, “equals easy access.” I bite my lip and push his hand against my womanhood. At that I felt his fingers play with me. I moaned as he got me wet. “Fuck me.” I whisper and look at him through hooded eyes.
“I will,” He said. “Once we get home.” I whined and he just smiled. But then I smiled at his speed getting out of the parking lot and to the house. Once there I hopped out of the car and ran to the door. I heard him catching up and I squealed opening the door and trying to close it in his face, so that it took him longer to get to me. But instead, he caught the door and came in. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him while he slammed the door shut. His lips crashed onto mine. I tried to pull away but he kept his grip tight on my hips. We both giggled.
His hands wondered to my ass and up to my shoulders. We just stood there making out heatedly when I directed my hands to grab at Marcelino’s crotch. I could feel him getting hard under my touch. He groaned and I smiled. Then he pulled away from me. “What?” I asked.
“I have an idea.” He smiled. I just looked at him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He jogged over to the laundry and sat me on top of the washer. “Yeah?” He asked.
“Fuck yeah.” I grabbed the back of his neck and we started making out again. Our tongues wrestling. His tongue dominating mine reminded me of when it was in me. Making me scream out his name. Just thinking of our past sex experiences make me wet. So wet I can feel my thong getting soaked.
As we were eating each other’s faces Marcelino turned on the washing machine. He also went from my mouth to my neck where I felt his teeth sink into my skin. I moaned. He was a biter. Who knew? I sure didn’t. Well, till now. Marcelino kept going down until his head was between my thighs. I laid back on my elbows waiting for him to make me scream, but instead I felt him remove my thong with his tongue and teeth. I also heard him unzip his pants.
Unexpectedly, the washing machine started spinning, making it rock and vibrate. “Oh, fuck.” The vibration stimulated me more. Suddenly, I felt Marcelino thrust into me hard and deep. I screamed out in pleasure.
“Oh my God. Did I hurt you, babe?” Marcelino pulled out. I just laughed.
“No,” I shook my head. “I’m fine. It just felt that good I couldn’t stay quiet.” I smiled. He just sighed in relief and entered in slowly this time. I bucked my hips. “Faster!” I demanded. Marcelino obliged and pumped faster. “Oh, fuck, Marcelino!” I gasped as he hit that spot. My whole body vibrated and my mind went blank. My breathing became erratic and shorter. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. And with the washer still rocking and vibrating, it just made me more out of control.
I wrapped my legs around Marcelino’s waist to drive him deeper into me. “You good, baby.” He said. I moaned as he kept pumping harder. He came and then I did. We were both sweaty and panting.
“I love you.” I said, and kissed him. He just nodded as he tried to catch his breath. I hopped off the washer and turned it off. Marcelino pulled up his pants. Then, the doorbell rang. I furrowed my brows. I smoothed my hair down and went out the answer the door. I looked tried to make out someone familiar through the glass, but I didn’t recall anybody. I opened the door, then I recognized who it was. “Armando.” I whispered and stared at my brother in his military outfit.
Sign up to rate and review this story