Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Am The Fallen

Make it Out Alive

by WeAreTheFallen 4 reviews

Reunited but with a price.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-08-23 - Updated: 2012-08-23 - 1525 words

2Exciting
“What’s going on?” I question, my voice barely audible over the others bickering.

“We where here first and I was just explaining to Gerard that he is going to have to find somewhere else to stay,” Ronnie answers softly, glaring at Gerard.

“We aren’t leaving, we have just as much right to be here as you. Violet come over here.”

“Don’t move, Violet,” Ronnie whispers back.

My question still not getting answered, I begin to get aggravated. There is no way anything is going to get accomplished with Ronnie and Gerard arguing like they are. Sighing I step away from Ronnie and into the middle of the room.

“Will someone who isn’t Ronnie or Gerard explain to me what the fuck happened today!” I yell, all eyes turning to me.

Out of the crowd comes Robert, a blonde werewolf who usually keeps to himself. I think most people call him Bob but I never really paid much attention. He has a kind face and earnest blue eyes. He’s someone who I can trust to tell me the truth.

“Apparently Rafael showed up at Ronnie’s dwelling place to bring you with him. You ran and Ronnie’s clan fought. In your attempt to escape you hurt Rafael’s partner, Mazy. From how many angels were at our house, I’m assuming it was pretty bad. We took this time to escape. As you can see both Ronnie and Gerard thought the inn would be a safe place to reside for a little. Ronnie, who did indeed get here first, wants us to leave,” Robert explains, his eyes fixed on me the whole time. I’ve never heard the werewolf talk this much before.

For a few minutes I just stand there, trying to process everything.

“We’ll leave on one condition,” Frank says, before I can put my input in on the situation.

“And what would that be,” Andy demands, taking a step towards Frank.

“We get to take the angel with us.”

“No, I’m not sending her with you. Violet will not be subject to that kind of treatment again,” Ronnie answers quickly, a few others murmuring their agreement.

“Then it looks like we’re all just gonna have to figure out how to get alone,” answers Frank with his stupid smirk.

I reach out and slap him, not hard, but with just enough force that his smart ass smile disappears.

“Everyone shut up,” I say, keeping my voice raised so everyone can hear. “I’m not going with anyone. I’ll stay here by myself if I have to. You all either decide to coexist or all of you get your asses out. The angels are going to find us either way.”

Shayla steps forward, her green ponytails bouncing, “No one from our clan is fit to move. We have to stay. Just listen to Violet. The inn is big enough that we can all stay here. Maybe we can have someone come up with a schedule that way none of us have to even see each other if we don’t want.”

Gerard, who has grabbed onto my wrist, has something to say about this, “How can we trust you?”

“You can’t,” Ronnie answers, “but we can’t exactly trust you either.”

“That’s bullshit,” Frank protests.

“Shut up, everyone!” I yell again. Nothing is going to get done. I’m making it my personal job to be the mediator.

“Gerard’s clan will take the left wing, Ronnie’s the right. This room is for anyone. There will be no fighting out here. I’ll take the room in the middle of the two wings; but I don’t want to sleep alone.”

“I’ll stay with you,” Ronnie and Frank say at the same time.

Giving Frank and confused look, I shake off Gerard’s hand and move over to Ronnie. He makes me feel safe. I have no idea why Frank would even offer to stay with me. We hate each other. Though I can’t help but notice the disappointment in Frank’s eyes as I rest my head on Ronnie’s chest. What the hell has gotten into the fang face?

“So it’s settled then. We can all coexist just fine,” I say before, leading Ronnie towards the middle room. The others can find rooms to sleep in by themselves.

As soon as the door is closed Ronnie attaches his lips to mine, moving me backwards towards the bed. Falling back, I help Ronnie out of his shirt, mine following soon after. I fumble with the button of Ronnie’s for a few seconds before he moves my hand out of the way, doing it himself. Our pants disappear, undergarments following.

Ronnie’s lips kiss every inch of my skin, drawing tiny moans from behind my lips. My nails trail down his back as his body makes contact with mine. Ronnie’s head is nestled in the crook of my neck. I barely feel it when his teeth break through my flesh, blood flowing from my body into his mouth.

Twenty minutes later, I’m being held close to Ronnie’s bare chest, fingers gently playing over my bite mark.

“I thought you were gone. I was certain I’d lost my angel forever. I was thinking of ways I could die,” Ronnie says.

His words cause me to frown, “Don’t talk like that please. I’m back with you now, nothing else matters.”

“What happened to Derek?” I question.

Ronnie’s face falls, a guilty look playing in his eyes, “He didn’t make it. He fought hard though. He’s the reason I’m still alive. Derek jumped in front of my just as Rafael went to send me to the underworld.”

“Oh.”

For a long time it is quiet. I silently grieve Derek, thanking him for laying down his life so that Ronnie could live.

“Violet, I love you.”

A smile creeps over my face, “I love you too, Ronnie.”

“Promise me you’ll never leave again, at least without taking me along.”

“I’ll do my very best,” I answer with a yawn, my eyes closing.

I’m back with Ronnie and everyone is at least going to try and get alone, sleeping is the only thing left to do.


Mazy’s POV

My eyes spring open. As I try to sit up a hand gently pushes me back down. The splitting pain in my side is still there, though I must admit it has died down somewhat. Blinking I try my best to figure out where I am. Rafael is here, he was the one who pushed me down. Annabel and Arella’s faces appear, along with a few others.

“What happened?”

“The angel got away, she hurt you,” Rafael answers, keeping things short and to the point. Just the way I like them.

“How is that even possible, I thought we couldn’t get hurt,” Annabel questions, her eyes scanning over my side. I’m positive I have a scar.

Rafael just shakes his head, caramel brown eyes wearing a look of worry. I don’t like that look. It means that this is even above him. Could the angel possibly be more powerful that we’d originally thought? Maybe angels can hurt other angels, but then again Violet is a fallen angel. Most of her powers were supposed to be weakened.

“All I know is that you’re going to be okay Mazy, that’s all we should focus on for now.”

“Um…Rafael, can I speak with you for a second,” a male voice says from somewhere behind the couch. I’m unable to see who is speaking.

“Of course,” he answers. “Annabel, Arella, make sure Mazy is kept comfortable. Do not let her get up.”

The two nod before coming to sit on the floor in front of me. There eyes just run up and down my body as if they can’t believe what happened.

“How bad is it?”

Annabel sighs, gently placing one finger up by my neck, another landing on my ankle, “You have a scar. Rafael says that you lost a lot of light, but that you should heal just fine as long as you rest.”

Just then the male angel bursts back into the room, “They left every single one of them.”

I give him a confused look. Although he doesn’t answer I know this isn’t good. They were after the creatures who were housing Violet. Could this be that house? Is it possible that while everyone was attending to me that they snuck out?

The look on Rafael’s face confirms all my questions. It also shows that no one is making it out of this thing alive.

Author's Note: I'm trying to add a few more POVs in so that you guys can see things from all angles but I'm not sure if you like it or not. Oh well. Two new chapters up, yay! Lol more action and drama is going to come up soon. Anyway, enjoy :) R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story