Categories > Original > Drama > New Member

The Search

by stashleylover 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-08-24 - Updated: 2012-08-24 - 755 words - Complete

0Unrated
"She's gone, guys. After you rang Dru, she started panicking for no reason. Dru rang me and we helped her calm down, but she just lost it, and ran out of the house in tears. We tried to follow after her, but we nearly got run over. She legged it, faster than we could run, so we had to let her have some space, but now we are worried that we won't find her again..." Elliot put his head in his hands. He always saw Sara as the nicest girl you can get on the planet. She was never mean to him, never hurt him, always spoke to him about his problems, so this was really tough for him. Dru was crying. He was considered Sara's best friend by everyone, as she always went to his house when she had an issue with anyone or anything. Ash was upset the most, as he had known her the longest, about 2 years before Dru, and Elliot had only met her 5 years ago. Stef was the least upset, so he rang her. To everyone's surprise, she answered.

"Sara? Are you okay?" Stef said loudly, as it sounded like she was around noisy people in the background. "Stef, I'm fine. I just got annoyed by Ash...when he got angry at me this morning, it reminded me of my step-dad when I was younger. he threw things at me as well...like glass and shit, so it just startled me because Ash knows about that. I'm sorry anyway, to you guys, for running away...I was just pissed off." "It's alright Sara, but we need to see you. Where are you anyway?" "To be honest Stefan, I have no idea, I just ran to get away from everything. It's a park I think, with a Starbucks just next to it, and it has red gates." Stef knew where she was straight away, as he often went there when he wanted to write a song, but no one knew about it. "Okay, I'm just setting off, do you want anyone else to come?" he asked grabbing his keys. "Uh, no actually, just you?" "Okay then, see you in 10."
Ash was kicking himself, knowing that she'd gone because he'd brought back all the memories that they'd agreed to forget for good. Dru and Elliot had stopped crying and had started to comfort him, but it didn't help. They just sat there and waited for Sara to come back.

"Stef! Over here!" Sara shouted, moving her bag from the side next to her so Stef could sit down. He jogged over to her and pulled her up off the ground. She smiled as he hugged her, glad that he cared. "We've all been worried, even if it was only for an hour, we were scared!" Stefan said, laughing nervously. He sat down under a tree with her and they talked about everything. Sara explained about her step-dad, what he did to her and her mum, and Stefan told her about Ashley. When he'd finished, she was shocked, her mouth slightly open in surprise.
"You don't mind though do you? Me and Ash...doing stuff in your flat." Sara smiled and hugged him, "Stef, I couldn't care less if you do anything in my apartment, I'm so happy for you, it doesn't matter." Stefan sniffed and Sara pulled away from him. "Thanks, it means a lot knowing that you can tell me that, and that you don't care about my sexuality." Sara rested her head on his shoulder and he leant on her knee with his arm. They sat there for ages, enjoying each others company, until Stef's phone buzzed in his jeans pocket. It was Dru.
He gave the phone to Sara just after he answered so she couldn't say no. "Dru?"
"Sara? Are you alright? Where are you?" he was panicking and Sara could tell. "Mate, calm down! I'm fine, I'm with Stef in the park. We are just gonna make our way back now. I'm really sorry Dru, you're my best friend I should've stayed with you and told you what's wrong, I'm sorry." she heard tears at the other end of the phone. "It fine Sara it's not your fault. Just get back quick, yeah? Elliot's upset too, and Ash hates himself."
Sara's face dropped. She didn't want any of them to be upset, she loved them like brothers. "Dru, we are coming back now okay? I'll see you in a bit" she hung up, and burst into tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story