Categories > Original > Drama > New Member

Mate?

by stashleylover 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-08-22 - Updated: 2012-08-22 - 783 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stefan lay back on the bed, panting. Ash did the same but cuddled up to him, smiling. They were both sweating, breathing heavily. "That. Was. Amazing" Stefan said breathlessly, turning round to face Ashley. "I know" he replied, resting his head on Stef's chest. "Brunch then? I'll do bacon" he said, pulling his boxers on, winking at Stef and walking into the kitchen. "Sure, just don't burn it like last time!" Stef yelled, laughing. He pulled his boxers off the lamp and looked round his room. Wow, he thought, he is really messy in bed.
There were clothed chucked everywhere, on the lampshades, things were on the other side of the room, tossed onto the floor. He found their shirts on the sofa and the floor in the other room.

Ash slid the plate to the end of the counter where Stef was sitting on it. He grinned and ate it quickly. Ash had only just finished cleaning up the mess in the kitchen and sat down to eat when Stef had put all his clothes back on and was watching telly again. Ash couldn't take his eyes off Stef as he cuddled up under a blanket on the sofa. He thought he was definitely talking about him to Sara last night then. Yeah, that's right, Ash had heard everything that they were saying. He couldn't sleep, but just as he was about to get a drink from the kitchen, Stef had gone into Sara's room. He was curious to see what they were doing together, and had stood outside listening, until they'd gone back to Stefan's room. he thought about this for a while. What if its someone else that makes him feel like that? What have I done? His thoughts were interrupted by someone shouting his name.
"Ash? Ashley?" Stef was stood in front of him, looking confused.
"Sorry mate, was just daydreaming." he smiled and put his things in the dishwasher. Stef frowned at his response. "Mate? Is that all we are now then?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"No, sorry Stef. We are definitely not just mates after this morning. I-I heard you talking to Sara last night in her room by the way. When you were saying that you love someone, but they wouldn't feel the same..." "You heard that? Why the fuck were you listening?!" Stef was going red, but with anger this time. He walked closer to Ash, almost nose to nose now. "I-I'm sorry, OK. I couldn't sleep either so I was gonna get a drink, but just as I opened my door, you were going into Sara's room, and I thought you were...with her if you get what I mean." Stefan froze. It hit him. Ashley heard how he made Stef feel. Oh god...

"Listen, neither of us have been with a guy before, so this is gonna be weird. We'll have to tell Sara as soon as she comes back, unless she's angry or sad, but if she's okay, we tell her 'cos we can't keep fucking in her apartment and keep it a secret, yeah?"
Stefan nodded, smiling. He was gonna be with Ash, the guy he'd fallen for.
he was looking at his lips the whole time he was speaking, thinking how soft they were, how much he'd like to get naked with Ash like this morning again, how much he'd just love to explore..."Stefan! Snap out of it! You did get that didn't you?" Ash shook his shoulders. "Yeah, uh of course I did." "Good. Right...I'll just ring Dru to see if Sara got to his OK"
Ash muttered, picking up the phone. Stef just sat there, thinking about how Sara would react the day after. That is if she came back then.
Ash walked over to Stef and held out his hand. Stef took it and stood up off the sofa. Then Ash pulled him closer to his body, closing the gap, and kissed him. Stef saw fireworks, it was amazing, like nothing he'd ever had with a girl. He bit Ashley's bottom lip and put his arms round his neck. Ash's arms slid round to Stef's waist and they stood there, kissing for longer than they should have.

There was a knock at the door, so they pulled away from the kiss. Stef looked pissed off at whoever was behind the door, but when he opened it, Dru was stood there with Elliot...but no Sara. "Alright mate, what's up?" Stef said, stepping aside so they could come in. Dru looked like he was going to burst into tears any second now, so Elliot put his arm round him and started explaining something about Sara...
Sign up to rate and review this story