Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Physical Therapy, Music, and A Switch

Surprise!

by anonymowriter

Brendon is surprised with something that will ultimately change his life.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-08-24 - Updated: 2012-08-25 - 2210 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 6

“Ryan, Ryan is on the phone. I… tried to tell you that via the intercom, but… You didn’t respond, so I wasn’t sure if you heard me… I’ll just… leave you alone,” the door closed and I looked down at Ryan. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Was he still with Ryan? Wasn’t the fact that I was heartbroken enough for Ryan to realize that he shouldn’t be with his fucking boy toy?

I pushed off of him and sat back down on the chair with my arms crossed. I didn’t want to look at him. I was so pissed at him. I couldn’t believe this. He was still dating some stupid guy that wasn’t me. He should be with me. Jesus fucking Christ. Was I bipolar or something?

I watched as Ryan picked up the phone and cleared his throat, “Hey… Okay, I’ll stop by after work to pick up my things… Yeah, he did…” and then he laughed after a pause, “He’s a little huffy, but he hasn’t asked… Well no, if he doesn’t ask, I’m not going to tell him anything,” he sat back in the chair. Then after a pause he chuckled, “Not yet. But soon… Yeah, yeah. How’s Jerry? …Oh really? That’s great! I knew you two would hit it off. See? I have a good eye for these things…” and then he gasped, “Ryan! I never knew you were one to go all the way on a first date! Naughty…” he laughed, “Uh huh. Well let’s just hope you don’t get pregnant,” he joked and then there was a pause, “I have some work to do, so I’ll talk to you later… Ha. Ha. Okay. Bye now,” and he hung up.

I just stared at them. So they were friends? Not boyfriends? This time, I gracefully got out of my chair and was stopped by his voice, “Wait, don’t leave.”

I grinned and turned my head to him, “Oh, I’m not leaving,” I moved over to the door and locked it. His eyes widened and then he smirked. I walked over and he stood up. I pulled him onto the desk and climbed on top of him, “Now… Where were we?”

“I think we were… right here,” he grabbed my face and pulled me down to kiss his lips. And yeah, that’s right where we were. He kept kissing me, as if his life depended on it. I was perfectly okay with that. I pushed myself closer down onto him and he smiled into the kiss.

I sat up on his hips and pushed off his jacket and then unbuttoned and pulled off his shirt. I then leaned down to kiss his chest, but he pushed me up. I pouted, “What?”

He leaned up and pushed off my jacket, my tie, and my buttoned shirt. Then he grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me back down with him. I grinned and started to kiss his neck. He moaned softly and I smirked. I hadn’t forgotten anything about this boy. I couldn’t even if I tried. I started to kiss down his chest. I took one of his nipples into my mouth and licked it and he gasped. I then used my hands to caress his torso and waist. He was squirming beneath me, but in a good way.

I then hovered over him and pulled off his pants and boxers. I looked up and his face was bright red, “Why you red?”

“We’re about to have sex on my desk.”

“…Your point?”

“It’s just not something I thought I’d ever do.”

“You never did that with Ryan?”

“I never had sex with Ryan.”

And that, that statement right there made me hard, just thinking that I was the only person he’d had sex with in all these years. That made me feel not only special, but fucking awesome. I don’t know if he was saving himself for me, but it sure seemed that way. I got off of him.

He pouted, “Are you mad at me?”

I looked at him, “Uh, no. Actually, the fact that you never slept with him turned me on even more,” I pulled off my pants and boxers and climbed between his legs. I pushed him further up so that I could easily lean down to kiss his tip. He gasped and gripped onto the sides of his desk. I smirked. I loved giving him blowjobs. His reactions were beautiful.

There was a knock on the door. I put his tip into my mouth and he gasped, “Yeah?” he called out to the door.

“Your 3 o’clock is on the phone.”

I started to move my mouth further down and he had to suppress a moan. I knew he was pursing his lips. I started to lick around his length and he arched his back, “Tell… Tell him to…” he gasped, “leave a message!”

“Sure thing,” and there were footsteps. He used his foot to kick me on the back, but I ignored it. Easily. I moved my mouth fully down until I was deep throating him. I swallowed around the tip and he groaned, bucking his hips into me. Oh god, he was fucking my mouth. This was good, this was so good. I moaned onto his dick and he moaned even louder.

I started to move my mouth up and down his shaft, swallowing every time I got him down into my throat. He kept moaning and bucking his hips. His hips eventually took on a rhythm with my mouth moving and it was an amazing rhythm at that. He finally gripped my hair, “Brendon, I… I… I can’t… I’m gonna…” he gasped.

Just before he did, I pulled up so he would come into my mouth. And he did. I then moved up and looked at him with lust still in his eyes. I smirked and moved up to kiss him. He easily opened up his mouth. He swallowed the come that I’d kept in my mouth. Dammit that was so sexy, I couldn’t even… fuck.

“Do you… Do you have… lube?”

He then just stared at me, “This is my office, Brendon. Why the fuck would I have lube?”

“…Okay, well I’m not going to go in dry because I don’t want to hurt you.”

“That didn’t stop you the first time.”

Okay, boner kill. Literally. I sat up and stared at him, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You know what it means.”

I got off of him and started to put on my clothes.

“Where are you going? Bren, I want you ins—”

“You lost that privilege when you brought that up,” once I was dressed, I unlocked the door and walked out, slamming it behind me. I know that I’d done that to him, but he didn’t have to bring it up. That was a real asshole move. I didn’t want to hurt him. I didn’t even want to then either. But it happened and I couldn’t do anything about it. I’d been deprived and I was pissed that he was mad at me. This wasn’t fair.

I went to the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I didn’t lock it though, for whatever reason. Maybe I was too angry. I went to stand in front of the mirror. I just stared at myself. I had obvious sex hair and that was only because Ryan had gripped it so hard right before he… Ugh. I was so annoyed that he brought that up. What was wrong with him? Why did he have to do that?

Next thing I knew, I heard the door open. I sighed, “Sorry, I forgot to lock it. I’ll only be a minute,” but the door didn’t close. So I turned and saw Ryan standing there, “What?”

He moved inside and locked the door. He moved toward me and pushed me against the wall. He started to pull off my jacket and my shirt. I realized I forgot to put on my tie, but I was way past caring about that already. Wow, the things this boy could do to me… Once those were off, he started to kiss my collar bone. Apparently he hadn’t forgotten anything about my body either. He placed his hands on my hips and started rubbing his thumb and I groaned, arching my back against him.

“You can’t resist me,” he whispered against my collar bone. And god dammit, he was right. I was already hard. I really couldn’t resist him. No matter what. Before I knew it, he pulled me from the wall and pushed my pants and boxers down and did the same with his before he pulled off his own shirt and jacket. He then pulled me down to the ground and climbed on top of me.

“But you’ve never been on top,” I raised an eyebrow.

“No, but I’ve ridden you before,” he grinned and licked his hand. He put it on my shaft and stroked it a few times. I moaned and bit my lip. Before I knew it, he sat up and pushed himself down on top of me. Both of us groaned and he leaned down to kiss my lips before he started to move up and down. I moaned and started thrusting into him, making his job easier. I grabbed onto his hips and we got a good rhythm going. It was amazing. I’d missed this. I’d missed him riding me.

Okay, so we had a lot of riding while I was a quadriplegic, seeing as how I couldn’t really move and we both still needed sex. I still liked being on top though. It was fun for me because it was something I couldn’t do for well over two years. But this was okay. Sex was sex. Eventually, I could tell he was getting tired, so I pulled him off of me and rolled us over. I climbed on top of him and pushed in. He groaned and I grinned. I leaned over to kiss him and started thrusting inside of him.

He did the same, bucking his hips into me. I moved my hand down and started to stroke his length. It didn’t take long for either of us to orgasm into each other. Just as his come spilled over the tip and onto my hand, I did the same inside of him… and damn, it felt good. We rode out the orgasm together.

I pulled out and collapsed next to him on the hard tile floor beneath us, “You’ve trained your secretary well.”

“Huh?” he asked in a breathy way. I knocked the breath out of him. Now that… I was proud of that.

“She knocked. She didn’t just walk in.”

“She…” he took a breath, “probably didn’t walk in because the door was closed,” he grinned.

“Oh,” I smirked, “Well you should train her to knock before she enters anyway. Just so you…” I kissed his cheek, “you can have some… alone time with your… assistant.”

“Kinky,” he climbed on top of me and kissed me on the lips, “So… You’re not mad at me anymore?”

“Well… Thing is… I called Ryan when I was trying to find you and he told me that you cried in your sleep for the entire time that we were separated and he told me that he missed you. And he said that when I came back into the picture, he’d break up with you. And I did, so he was breaking up with you. And then I told him that it was me. And it was just… a shock back into reality…”

His face turned bright red and he looked away from me, “I didn’t want you to know about that…”

I turned his face back toward me and pulled him down to meet my lips, “I’m glad I know… because I was the same. You’re the reason I went to physical therapy. I had to get you back. I had to hold you in my arms and be able to tell you that I loved you. And then you came back and… I was so happy. But then I saw Ryan… and I just got so angry. And everything… everything that you did before you left came rushing back and I started to question why I missed you at all. And then what Ryan said… It made me realize why I did miss you. And I felt stupid.”

“Marry me.”

“…What?”

“Marry. Me.”

Holy. Shit.

----

A/N: SURPRISE! Yay for them getting back together~ I may make another sequel after this one's done and have there be no problems. Just cute Rydon scenes with them and their amazing adopted baby. It'll be cute. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Please review! Three equals an update! I will be updating Escort Me? next!
Sign up to rate and review this story