Categories > Original > Romance > Stashley

Chapter 4

by OliviaSyren 0 reviews

Some sparks fly?...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-26 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 778 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dru’s eyes widened. “No. he would have told us.” He shook his head.
Roxanne sighed. “Sorry. I lied. I’m not going out with him. I’m just jealous that he’s going after Stef. I…I don’t hate Stef. At all.” She looked down and fiddled with her sleeves.
“Really?” Dru asked. “Because you made it quite clear to him that you did.”
“I know. It was all jealousy. I really like Ash.” Tears rimmed her eyes. “And you he’s gone for Stef...” She sat on the sofa, head in her hands and started crying.
Dru had no idea what to do, he had never been in a situation like this with a girl. He sat beside her and reluctantly placed his hand on her shoulder. “D-Don’t cry.” He said comfortingly.
Roxanne turned to face Dru. “I’m sorry Dru. I just…I don’t know what to do anymore…”
“C’mere.” Dru pulled Roxanne in for a hug. She was surprised that Dru was actually comforting her, she thought he’d hate her for being such a bitch. The hug lasted for a while, eventually, Roxanne pulled away and looked at Dru with a smile. “Thanks Dru. You’re such a nice guy. Sorry for lying and all that..”
Dru shook his head. “Don’t be so—“ he was cut off my something warm and soft on his lips. Roxanne was kissing him! He pushed her away. She looked hurt. “Sorry…I…It was…unexpected.” Dru said, feeling his face burn up.
“Dru..” Roxanne started to giggle. “Are you blushing?” Dru covered his face with his hands, Roxanne moved his hands and kissed him again.

Stef eventually found a bus stop in a small village just off the motorway called River Falls. He sat down in the bus stop just outside a bar called Puzzles, he sat back and leant on he plastic windows. He read the graffiti on that was plastered all over the bus stop. ‘Shazza woz ere’ ‘u luv cok’ and a load of wonky penises were drawn everywhere. He looked off to the distance to see a sign saying ‘Pick your own strawberries.’ But someone had also graffitied it and it now said ‘Pick your own FUCKING strawberries.’ Stef chuckled a little. The bus was heading up the road…and drove straight past. He tried to run after it but it was no use. He sat back at the bus stop hoping for another bus to pass by, after about half an hour, he checked his phone and saw 10 messages from Ash, he read through them all, all asking where he was. He decided to text back

‘Ash, just go home, I’ll be back when I’ve sorted something out x’
Not long after he replied.
‘No, dude. Seriously, where are you?x’
Stef gave up and told him.
‘A village called River Falls x’
‘Fuck, man. I’m miles away!x’
‘Go home then x’
‘No. I’m coming after you x’
Stef sighed and looked up from his phone to find a small girl stood opposite him, he jumped back in surprise, hitting his head on the window. “You scared me.” Stef said to the girl, rubbing the back of his head. “Are you lost?” He asked her. The girl shook her head and sat beside Stef. He checked his watch, it was now 1am. “Shouldn’t you be in bed?”
The girl looked up at him. “I’m Courtney.”
“Um. Hi, Courtney. Listen, I really think you should be heading home.”
“You’re in a state of depression. I recommend you go into the bar and drink your problems away.” Courtney said. Stef raised his eyebrows and rubbed his eyes. When he opened them, the girl was gone. ‘Fuck, am I hallucinating?’ He thought to himself, removing his snapback and messed with his hair, it had gone really frizzy, not that he cared. He stood up and put his hat back on his head and walked into the bar, Puzzles. He took a seat at the bar, he looked around to find a woman sat two seats away from him, her eyes were out of focus. He looked the other way and saw three slutty looking teens. The bartender tapped his fist on the counter. “What you want?” The man’s voice was deep and gruff.
“Uhh…I’ll have a Budweiser.” He said quietly. The bartender got his drink and he sipped it slowly when he felt a tap on his shoulder. For a moment he thought it was Ash when he turned and found the three slutty girls staring right at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story