Categories > Original > Drama > New Member

Telling

by stashleylover 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-08-28 - Updated: 2012-08-28 - 418 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Thanks for that, Elliot, but you should have let me pay, after I caused so much trouble." Sara said walking out of pizza hut with Dru and Elliot. "You didn't cause any trouble, I think you just needed some cheering up." Dru smiled, hugging Sara, then she pulled Elliot in and they all giggled. "So...why didn't the guys come?" Dru asked when they all carried on walking. "Oh, they just had to...Uh, I dunno really they just didn't want to." Sara's voice got quieter. "Sara, is something happening with them two?" Elliot said, smirking at Dru. Sara whipped her phone out, texting Stef to ask if she could tell them about him and Ash. He replied straight away with 'Would you? I dunno if I can say it myself so yeah pleasee x'
Sara stopped in the middle of the path, turning to Dru and Elliot. "Woah mate, what's up with you?" Dru joked, but he stopped smiling when he saw how serious she looked. "Guys, Stef and Ash, well...they found out yesterday that they love each other, and both boys thought they were straight so it's a bit of a shock to them, but they didn't come tonight 'cos they were...doing stuff together." Sara looked up, and burst out laughing at their expressions. Dru was stood there with his arms folded, mouth open and his eyes wider than ever before. Elliot had his hand over his mouth, and he was completely shocked. Then Dru started to speak. "S-sorry, but did I hear you right? That Stef and Ash are...together? Because Ash isn't gay, you of all people should know that!" Sara was backing away. She never thought Dru would react like this. "Is that all you got from that? That Ash is gay?! It doesn't matter what his sexuality is, what matters is that he has found someone he loves, and it won't be another one night stand!"
Sara paused, as she realised what she had said. "For fucks sake Sara...but you are kidding aren't you?" Dru spat out. "No! I wouldn't lie about my friends...my best friends, Dru" Sara thought about how much Ash meant to her, and Stef, and how much she really loved them, as brothers almost, then she snapped back to reality as Elliot held her arms. She realised she had gone to hit Dru, but Elliot stopped her just in time. He dragged her backwards as Dru just stood there, in a sort of trance.
Sign up to rate and review this story