Categories > Original > Drama > New Member

Fuck off

by stashleylover 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-29 - Updated: 2012-08-30 - 551 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Sweet Jesus that was hot!" Ash said, after watching Stef cum. "Your turn now then!" Stef whispered, sliding over to Ash and kissing him. Both boys were naked, wanking in front of each other. Ash smiled into the kiss and lay in front of Stefan, stroking himself. He closed his eyes and thought of all the sex he'd had with Stef, which they were having everyday. He started moaning as he was close, but he heard something. He opened his eyes to see Stef sat there, watching his every move. He whimpered, his erection rising. He couldnt take it anymore and grasped his dick, moving his hand up and down rapidly. Ash watched him, getting closer to Stef's legs. They looked into each others eyes and Ash crawled over, still wanking. They pressed their foreheads together, and with that, came together, yelling each others names.
"Don't you ever fucking leave me okay? Because I love you more than anything." Ash whispered into Stef's hair, holding him close. "I promise I will never leave you Ash, because I bloody love you too." Ash kissed him on the neck before snuggling under the covers and going to sleep.

"Sara, I'm sorry! I overreacted, you're right about them. I'm such a twat..." Stef woke up to the sound of Dru shouting outside Sara's room. He woke Ash up and they got dressed. Ash opened the door a crack to see Dru trying to kick through Sara's. "Woah Dru! Calm down!" Dru went red and lashed out as Ash tried to speak to him. "Fuck off. You're the reason Sara hates me!" Dru shouted. Stef appeared beside Ash and grabbed him, pulling him back into the room. He had his fist raised, but Stef threw him onto the bed. "Ash, no violence, yeah? It's Dru, your best mate, don't hurt him" Ash sighed and lay down with his arms out, waiting for Stef to join him.

"Ash! You in there? Dru went home, it's alright now." Sara was banging her fist against the door for a while before giving up and going to find Elliot. Stef walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped round his waist. Ash was lying on the bed just staring at the ceiling. Stef whistled and his head popped up. 'Jesus Christ he is fucking gorgeous' Stef thought. He walked over and put his arms round Ash's middle, hugging him.
"You can't be upset y'know. Dru had been drinking in the car on the way back apparently cos he couldn't face the fact that we are together now. Sara said he was pissed off with her because she went to hit him, so he won't stay mad at you" Stef was trying to help but this just made Ash angry. "Stef I know you're right, and that's what gets me upset, knowing that he's gonna take it out on Sara and that he's practically a homophobic and I hate that thought because I love you." he sat up and leant on his elbow, looking at Stef. He kissed him gently, moving his free hand over his chest and up to his face. He pulled away and saw Stefan's hard on under the towel. He giggled and kissed him again. "I love you too Ash, more than words can say."
Sign up to rate and review this story