Categories > Original > Drama > New Member

Caught...again

by stashleylover 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-08-30 - Updated: 2012-08-31 - 1025 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Ash! Tea's ready babe!" Stef shouted, laying the table. Sara was going to tell him exactly what happened with Dru, but he said he didn't want to hear it. She went out of the room after plating up. Ash wandered in, snaking his arms around Stef's waist from behind. He smirked and kissed his cheek. "Ash, not now, I can't control myself and Sara's there." Stef whispered, trying to push Ash away. "Come on Stef, don't you love me?" Ash slipped his hands down to Stef's belt and started to undo it. "Ash-ahhh-of course I love you but please just don't do it here." he had to bite back a moan as Ash stroked his dick, kissing his neck.

"Stef, is Ash here-WHAT THE HELL?" Sara dropped the glass she was holding as she saw Stef pressed up against the table with Ash giving him a hand job. They stopped and Ash went to the sink to wash his hands while Stef struggled to do up his trousers. "For fucks sake, can you two not control yourselves for at least more than five minutes?! I went to get a glass from the other room and your already..doing things!" They both went bright red and started to apologise. "Sorry we just wanted to-" Ash started but Sara cut him off. "It's fine, honestly, it's not your fault you have the hormones of a 16 year old boy, or that your so fucking horny 24/7, but seriously guys, you need to stop fucking for bit so we can eat"
Ash kissed Stef quickly when Sara had turned her back and sat down at the table. "I'm sorry, Stef, I should have listened and not tried to fuck you in here, but I'm so turned on by you, it's impossible to-" Stef had crashed his lips against Ash's, completely ignoring Sara's sighs from the kitchen. He brushed his hand over Ash's bulge, making him whimper.
Eventually, Sara had to prise the lovers away from each other and make them sit either side of her when they ate. Stef glared at Ash and ran his foot up his thigh, until he got to his
crotch. Ash paused as he was eating and winked at Stefan. Sara finished and went to watch a film, so they ate quickly and ran into a room. They were so busy making out and stripping though, that they didn't realise who's room they were in...

Sara heard the moans and the creaking of the bed, so she grabbed her phone and pulled on her old vans, going to Elliot's. When she got there, she heard voices from upstairs, raised voices. She tiptoed up, trying to be quiet. As she got closer, she realised the other voice belonged to Dru, and he was giving Elliot a hard time. Without thinking, wanting defend Elliot, she ran through the door and pushed Dru against a wall. Elliot gasped and tried to stop her but it was too late, she'd punched him right in the gut, winding him. He fell to the floor, clutching his stomach. Sara turned to Elliot and asked him what had happened. He said that he'd tried to get Dru to accept the Ash and Stef situation, but Dru had got angry and argued with him. Sara hugged Elliot after he told her and lifted Dru up, getting him back on his feet. She helped him out, shouting bye to Elliot and saying she'd be round later.
"What the fuck is wrong with you mate? You said you were fine with homosexuals so why not if it's Ash?!" Sara had him against her door now, threatening him with her fist. He was panicking, afraid he'd say something wrong and she'd hit him again. "It's j-just a shock that's all, b-because I thought Ash was a ladies man yeah? I just kinda think it's Stef's fault that he's gay all of a sudden..." he said the last words quietly and Sara's eyes widened. "How dare say that! It's nobody's 'fault' at all, don't blame Stefan!" she let go of Dru for a second, then gripped his hand and pulled him to Stef's room. She could still hear groans and giggles, but she couldn't tell which room from, so she knocked on Stef's door, no answer. She opened it, no one was there. Ash's room, no one there. "No, no no no!" Sara realised where they were and burst through her door still with Dru. She gasped and covered her eyes as she saw them, Stef was sucking Ash off... On her bed. Dru ran out of the room in tears, and Sara tried to catch up with him but he was too far off now. She slammed the door shut behind her and put her head in hands. Why were they in my room? She thought to herself. Then the door opened and she walked into the kitchen. "Sara! We are so sorry, we didnt know which room we were in, we just got carried away, we didn't go in there on purpose." Stef said, trying to get his trousers on. "Guys, you clearly can't stay away from each other for even just an hour, so you can do whatever the fuck you wanna, just not in my room, yeah?" Sara said loudly so Ash could hear from the bedroom. He ran out with his shirt on inside out and went over to Sara. "We really are very sorry, thanks for not getting so angry though" he said and hugged her. Stef came over and they stayed hugging for a long time, until Sara jumped.
"We have to get Dru! He was crying when he left, where will he be?!" Ash and Stef looked at each other. "Right, Sara you go to Dru's house, Stef, you go to Elliot's, and I'll go to his mum's, okay?" Ash threw on his jacket and grabbed his shoes. Sara was already ready so she walked out leaving Stef to sort himself out. His clothes were covered in cum, so he had to change everything, then he tugged on his shoes and legged it out, locking the door behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story