Categories > Original > Drama > New Member

Forget it…

by stashleylover 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-08-31 - Updated: 2012-08-31 - 779 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Dru-Dru? What are you doing here?" Diane asked as she walked over to the door. Dru was still in tears. He hugged her tightly and she took him to the garden. They sat down and she fussed over him but he refused anything she offered. She sat in front of him and held his hands. "Dru, you're gonna have to tell me everything okay?" Dru nodded and spoke quietly to her, "When Stef met me, there was something about him, like he was sinister, I don't know but he just wasn't right. When he looked at me, it was like he was reading my mind, finding stuff out about me. I can't explain but it felt like he knew everything about me. Then I found out he's with Ash, and I had no idea why but I got angry, and a little part of me felt like I was hurt, by their relationship. This evening though, I was having a go at Elliot when he'd tried telling me about them, and I just yelled and yelled. Then Sara came and knocked some sense into me, literally. She punched me and I just had a flashback of when I first started having feelings for him."
"For who love?" his mum asked.
"For Ash..."

"He's not here! Or anywhere around his house" Sara was panicking, trying not to drop her phone from shaking. "He's not at Elliot's either, shit" Stef muttered down the phone. "Look around that area though, he could just be hiding maybe?" Sara said, almost hyperventilating. "Sara, calm down. I would ring Ash, but he's driving so he won't answer" "Ok then, I'll meet you at Elliot's and we'll look together okay?" Stef agreed and she hung up.
Meanwhile, Ash was just arriving at Diane's house. He rushed over to her door, knocking multiple times. No answer. He walked round to the gate to the garden, but he could hear voices. He stopped and pressed his ear to the wood. "Listen Dru, if you have feelings for Ash, you should tell him, get it out in the open yeah? It will help you, but you'll just have to accept that he can't be with you right now. He's with someone Dru, and I know it hurts, but you're gonna have to be happy for them, and don't be malicious towards Stef, he can't help who he loves okay?" Ash staggered backwards and leant on the fence. Dru doesn't like me like that, I know it! He thought. Then the gate opened and Dru stepped forward. His eyes were red and puffy, and he was still crying. "We know you were listening, so I'm apologising." Ash stepped forward as well and hugged Dru. "Why are you apologising? You've done nothing wrong" Dru pulled away. "I'm sorry that you had to hear it like this, and that I ran from it...and for walking in on you and Stef" his voice trailed off and he looked down. Ash laughed and hugged him again, patting his back. "Don't worry 'bout it, it was Sara who dragged you in haha" Dru giggled and shut the gate behind him.
"Home?" Ash asked. "Yeah" Dru replied and they walked over to the car.

Dru was greeted by Stef and Sara running at him rapidly and throwing their arms around him. He almost fell backwards. Ash just stood there and smiled at how happy they were. Then Stef winked at him and he got horny again. For god's sake Stef, don't do this too me, he thought to himself. Then Dru pushed them off him and put his arm round Sara's shoulder. She smiled and rested her head against his chest, strolling along with him. Stef put his arms round Ash's waist and snuggled up to him as they walked along the street back to their flat. Ash kissed his forehead, put his arm round his shoulders and traced circles on his arm. Stef relaxed against him and they both wanted to stay like that forever.
When they got home, Ash took Dru away from everyone else, as Elliot had come round with their mate Simon who they didn't see that much. Dru followed Ash into the kitchen, and poured himself a drink. "Dru, I hope things aren't gonna chang-" "Forget it, really, I'm just gonna pretend today never happened and we can act like normal okay?" Dru interrupted, taking a sip of his drink before saying, "Listen Ash, I know you love Stef and I don't wanna ruin my friendships or break you two up so I'm just gonna move on." and with the he walked back over to them and left Ash speechless.
Sign up to rate and review this story