Categories > Original > Drama > New Member

Loverboy

by stashleylover 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-09-02 - Updated: 2012-09-02 - 1569 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stef stumbled over to the kitchen, tripping over a chair as he got to Ash. "You and Dru okay then?" he asked. "Yeah, I think so" Ash didn't look at Stef as he spoke, which made Stef feel like he wasn't paying him any attention. He'd already had a few beers with Elliot and Simon, so it could have been the alcohol that made him slap Ash's face. "Shit Stef, what was that for?!" Ash said, clutching his cheek. It was a pretty hard slap even if he was drunk. "I'm just pointing out that I'm here." Stef muttered and went back over to the lads. Sara and Dru were on the sofa talking. Ash suddenly realised that he really had ignored Stef, so he creeped up behind him and stole his hat. Stef's hand shot up straight away and he scowled. "Ashley Neil Horne, you give me back my fucking hat now!" he turned around and saw Ash hiding behind the fridge. He ran over to him as quickly as he could and started laughing as he spilt his beer everywhere. Ash had run into his room and was stood behind the door.
"Ash? Where the hell are you?" Stef shouted, as he skidded to a stop outside Ash's room. He stepped in and just admired how amazing Ash was on all the photos he had when he heard a creak behind him. He turned around just as Ash rugby tackled him onto the bed. He burst out laughing and then pulled his head down to kiss. Ash pulled away quickly. "What are you doing?" Stef whined. "I'm just shutting the door baby, I'm coming back." Ash shut the door and turned back to Stef, who was peeling his jeans off already. Ash did the same and Stef watched as he took off his shirt, revealing his perfect body. Stef lay back on the bed as Ash parted his legs. He gasped as Ash rocked his hips into his, stopping to kiss him every so often. Stef groaned and tugged at his boxers, so Ash rolled off him and pulled them off. Then Stef sat on top of Ash so he was straddling him, and kissed him. They both flung their arms round each others bodies and then rolled over so Stef was on his back with his legs round Ash's waist. Ash started grinding against him, making Stef moan.

Next morning came and they couldn't remember much of what happened after they fucked again. Ash rolled over to find Stef buried in his own hair. He laughed slightly and tucked the hair behind Stef's ear and kissed his nose. Stef opened one eye and smiled at Ash, who was now stroking his chest. "Last night was amazing by the way, best yet I reckon" Ash said, putting his hands on Stef's waist and pulling him closer. Stef rested his head on Ash's chest, where he fitted perfectly so that Ash could rest his chin on the top of his curls. They stayed there until Sara knocked and walked in. She had a massive smile on her face when she saw them cuddled up together. She tiptoed over and gently patted Ash's shoulder. He groaned and looked up at her. She was still grinning and she hadn't smiled like that in ages. Stef found that odd as well as he saw her. "What's got you so cheerful then?" Stef murmured. She smiled even more and said "Wait and see, but you have to come to breakfast." Stef threw the cover over his head and whined. "I've made pancakes and I'd hate to see them go to waste though..." Sara said as she strolled out of their room. Stef jumped up immediately, yanking Ash's arm. Eventually, Ash rolled out of bed and landed with a thump. "OW!" "Sorry babe just please hurry or she'll throw them away! Come on I'm fucking starving!" Stef shouted, and he ran out of the room like a kid at Christmas. Ash smiled at how excitable Stef was and got up.

After the special pancakes Sara said that she was going to Dru's as he had a new track for her. Ash and Stef had nothing to do apart from watch films and fuck, so they went back to bed. Ash had a TV in his room, so they put in The Notebook and snuggled up together. It hadn't even got sad yet, and Stef was already crying. Ash put his arm round him and brought him even closer. "Ash?" "Yeah baby?" "Erm...can we make it official? Its just that we've really only slept together we've never been out together." Ash turned to face him and lifted his head up.
"Of course we can make this official. And I know how to." Ash got out of bed, switched the film off and held out his hand for Stef. "What are you doing?" Stef asked. "We are going to get ready, and we'll need a shower so come on." Stef followed Ash into the bathroom and shut the door. They both took their clothes off and stepped in. Stef smiled and slid his hands around Ash's neck. Ash had his already around Stef's waist and pressed him against the wall. He put one of his hands against the wall and the other against Stef's erection. Stef shuddered with excitement and flipped them round so Ash had his back to the wall.
"Do it." Ash breathed, looking into Stef's eyes. He nodded and sat down in the bath part. Ash put the plug in and the water started rising quickly. Stef patted the surface between his legs and Ash sat down in front of him, leaning against his body. He closed his eyes as Stef started to stroke him. Then, with one finger, he drew a line down his neck, chest and stomach, paused and then went down to his cock, making Ash gasp and moan. He took Ash's dick in his hand and started moving up and down slowly. Ash whimpered, "Faster, ahhh" he started to feel Stef's own erection poking him in the back. He turned his head and kissed him, as he started to move a lot faster. Ash was grinding against Stef's dick now, making him hurry up even more. Finally Ash came, yelling out Stefan's name. Then he turned around and was on his hands and knees in front of Stef. They kissed, Ash getting harder and harder. Then Stef broke away and gestured for Ash to sit on his cock. "You want me to do it quick or slowly?" Ash asked standing up. "I don't care Ashley, do it however." Stef looked up and smiled. Then Ash lowered himself down and gripped either side of the tub. "Fuck! Ah" he yelled. "Does it hurt? If it hurts just stop okay?" Stef whispered in his ear. "No, I just need to get quicker" so he started moving up and down faster and faster, until Stef screamed something unintelligible and came inside him. Ash grasped his own dick and stroked it till he came as well. Then they both sat opposite each other and washed properly.

When they were getting dressed, Ash had said they had to 'dress up posh' for where they were going. Stef had never owned anything that posh, but he had a black shirt, black jeans and he had to wear his hi tops as he hadn't got any others apart from some running trainers and old scruffy ones. Ash, however, wore a light blue shirt, black trousers, shiny black shoes that he had found in the back of his wardrobe, and of course his trusty leather jacket. Stef put on one of his zip up hoodies and they set off. "Can you tell me what's happening now Ash?" Stef said as Ash jogged down the stairs. He grabbed Stef's hand and squeezed it. "Afraid not, but you'll love it!" Ash was getting really excitable now, being around Stef too much. Then they walked for 10 minutes, until they stopped outside a 5 star Italian restaurant. "Holy shit! You're bringing me here?" Ash frowned, "Don't you like it honey? I just though you would because you eat loads of pasta and I mean l-" he was taken by surprise as Stef kissed him. "I fucking love it Ash, I love you." And then they went inside. The waitress took them to the back where there were little booth things which hid you from view of most of the people around you. They picked there starters and mains and then Ash said he had something at home for dessert so they didn't bother. During the meal, there was a lot of sharing and kissing. At one point, Ash rested his hand on Stefan's bulge just as a waiter walked by and he looked at them in disgust. Stef almost choked on his food, but he returned the favour and later on, discreetly dropped his knife under the table and managed to kiss Ash's crotch, which was getting very large.
After the meal, Stef was thinking they were going home, so he set off on the way they'd come, but Ash was going the other way. "Ash, home's this way!" but Ash carried on walking. Stef ran up to him and grabbed his hand again. "Where are we going babe?" Ash just tapped his nose and pulled Stef down the street.
Sign up to rate and review this story